Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed  (Read 11874 times)
venera17

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:55:31 AM

Hey. please tell me at what stages of development now? I would like to know more about the practical application of this coin.
as I understand it, they will even provide individual developments for each company. so let's see how it all works and how the company will make money.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:05:44 AM

Your project brings new things to the blockchain world. But most interesting part of Eleven01 is being supported by government. This can bring Eleven01 to the moon.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:02:25 AM

Your project brings new things to the blockchain world. But most interesting part of Eleven01 is being supported by government. This can bring Eleven01 to the moon.
I am ready to support this project but I do not yet understand how you can buy these tokens and what you offer to investors. this is very important now.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:13:44 PM

what are the payment methods now ? and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what about exchanges? I have not seen such information on the site.
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

what are the payment methods now ? and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what about exchanges? I have not seen such information on the site.
I'm very interested, what about exchanges . how these tokens will be traded and what they will be used for
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:16:51 PM

tell me at what conferences will the team be represented in the future? I would like to study this project in more detail for myself.  And I would like to understand what profit for investors.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

tell me at what conferences will the team be represented in the future? I would like to study this project in more detail for myself.  And I would like to understand what profit for investors.
and also I'm wondering whether the tokens are shares or not.  after all, this is also a very important question for me.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:08:29 AM

The project is somewhat similar to ETH . partnership with the government of course gives him confidence. Personally I am ready to support the project which will bear practical benefit for people . Even if not in my country.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:25:49 AM

The project is somewhat similar to ETH . partnership with the government of course gives him confidence. Personally I am ready to support the project which will bear practical benefit for people . Even if not in my country.
I think investors should understand the prospects for them. in fact, no one will be engaged in charity, although the project is very useful and has many useful functions for people.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:41:58 AM

I think investors should understand the prospects for them. in fact, no one will be engaged in charity, although the project is very useful and has many useful functions for people.

at least we understand that this is not a Scam and understand that the project can quickly scale.
by the way, India is now a good market for blockchain at the moment.
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:58:18 AM

I can say that this is one of the best projects at the moment and I will monitor how it all works in practice.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:17:08 AM

I can say that this is one of the best projects at the moment and I will monitor how it all works in practice.
they already have a lot of partners and I see very good results. it seems to me that such coins will be in great demand in the future.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:37:49 AM

they already have a lot of partners and I see very good results. it seems to me that such coins will be in great demand in the future.
judging by what the team has already achieved, I absolutely agree with you but at the moment I do not understand how to buy these tokens and what is the minimum contribution to the project.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:03:54 AM

judging by what the team has already achieved, I absolutely agree with you but at the moment I do not understand how to buy these tokens and what is the minimum contribution to the project.
as I understand it, starting from April, they conducted sales only for accredited investors.
but at what stages of the sale now I do not really understand
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:03:45 AM

as I understand it, starting from April, they conducted sales only for accredited investors.
but at what stages of the sale now I do not really understand
in any case, we will wait for announcements from the team. about that . This is one of the projects in 2019 that are worth attention.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:38:32 AM

let's see how the project will be implemented. What the team has now reached I really, really impressive. 
but still I would like to understand how this will help in practice.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:02:13 AM

let's see how the project will be implemented. What the team has now reached I really, really impressive. 
if they are already testing 12 applications and it is certainly excellent . I think the project has a great chance to become global and provide services around the world.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:38:53 AM

if they are already testing 12 applications and it is certainly excellent . I think the project has a great chance to become global and provide services around the world.
let's see how the project will develop, but now I really like the work of the team and I think it's very impressive.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:24:04 AM

let's see how the project will develop, but now I really like the work of the team and I think it's very impressive.

I am also pleased with the agreements with the government and the team of partners of this project. there is every chance to create a really useful project.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:30:56 AM

Recently, I read some news about Bitcoin in India. The country seems want to fully ban Bitcoin because they smell ponzi scheme with no underlying real value in it. How would you operate this business and make a partnership with government while they are likely to ban Bitcoin (and of course all crypto)?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: