Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed  (Read 11876 times)
jmethel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:07:16 AM

Recently, I read some news about Bitcoin in India. The country seems want to fully ban Bitcoin because they smell ponzi scheme with no underlying real value in it. How would you operate this business and make a partnership with government while they are likely to ban Bitcoin (and of course all crypto)?
perhaps these news do not have confirmation or they will ban bitcoin but will use blockchain technology and tokens will be purely technical for the exposure of the transaction .
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:33:31 AM

very impressive project. I think that it will be possible to earn some money. Because tokens will be really in demand.
of course it will be in demand if it will bring real benefits to people. I think the project will become global.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:00:11 PM

very impressive project. I think that it will be possible to earn some money. Because tokens will be really in demand.
of course it will be in demand if it will bring real benefits to people. I think the project will become global.
well, now they show quite a good result , but I still think it is necessary to conduct IEO in order to be popular with investors.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:23:56 PM

let's see how much this project will be in demand. I think that investors should evaluate the agreements with the government of India.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

let's see how much this project will be in demand. I think that investors should evaluate the agreements with the government of India.
that's impressive. in General, the number of project partners is impressive. But I would also like to see the practical results of the work.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:18:52 PM

that's impressive. in General, the number of project partners is impressive. But I would also like to see the practical results of the work.

as I understand it, this should help companies in India save millions of dollars. And testing of applications is already underway.

but while I do not understand what they offer to investors and when will the listing on the exchanges.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:57:04 PM

as I understand it, this should help companies in India save millions of dollars. And testing of applications is already underway.

but while I do not understand what they offer to investors and when will the listing on the exchanges.
I don't see any announcements about it yet. But I see one of the best projects at this forum. so I will follow the news from the developers .
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:26:34 AM

did you have government support programs? I would like to understand how much the government of India has invested in this project so far .
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:54:39 AM

did you have government support programs? I would like to understand how much the government of India has invested in this project so far .
I am also interested in this issue. I would like to understand what you are offering to ordinary investors at the moment.

MMM Extra Is Good !
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:16:03 AM

I am also interested in this issue. I would like to understand what you are offering to ordinary investors at the moment.
at least it is a really reliable project that provides real services. I think that's how blockchain technology should be used and if there is an opportunity I will support this project.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:39:10 AM

at least it is a really reliable project that provides real services. I think that's how blockchain technology should be used and if there is an opportunity I will support this project.
But still you need to understand when there will be a listing on the exchanges and on what exchanges. With whom are negotiations on this issue.
trading is also an important point.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:02:20 AM

But still you need to understand when there will be a listing on the exchanges and on what exchanges. With whom are negotiations on this issue.
trading is also an important point.
let's see how much it will be in demand from the user. 
But of course it is the first time I see such a global project in this market ...
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:21:33 AM

tell your bounty program and airdrop are still active? can I participate for me? I would like to support the project and make it more popular.
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:26:17 PM

tell your bounty program and airdrop are still active? can I participate for me? I would like to support the project and make it more popular.
Yes, $ 30 for airdrop is pretty generous, I would gladly support the project but I do not understand how to buy tokens.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 01:20:44 PM

at what stage of development is this project now? I see that applications are being tested now. How will this help business and people in India?
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

at what stage of development is this project now? I see that applications are being tested now. How will this help business and people in India?
as far as I understand it will help to create reliable applications that will save millions of dollars.
parry1507

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:48:24 PM

It seems to be very good project. We are unable to check company details & all.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:03:20 AM

It seems to be very good project. We are unable to check company details & all.
what do you mean? This is a real team that takes part in many conferences. And that's what matters to me. The fact that the team is as public as possible at these stages.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:39:47 AM

please tell me what will be the nearest conference which will be attended by the team? I'd like to see the video feed.

MMM Extra Is Good !
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:15:35 AM

please tell me what will be the nearest conference which will be attended by the team? I'd like to see the video feed.
you can check on Twitter. there is still quite a lot of events lately. I see that the project is developing quite rapidly and already has practical benefits for people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: