Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed  (Read 11874 times)
atowas2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:05:36 AM

already known as Microsoft supported this project ? I would just like to understand what this partnership is and what kind of support the project has already received.
as I understand it, Microsoft is now interested in developing blockchain technology. this is a very important point because now it gives more confidence in the project.
As I know, Eleven 01 is the only blockchain company in the world that will become part of the Microsoft Scaleup program this year. The project collaborates on sales, technical and product strategy with interested Microsoft customers.
this is really a quality partnership. The team was also able to interest a number of other companies. I think that together they can contribute to the qualitative development of the project .
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:40:51 AM

does the team plan to hold IEO in the future? will there be announcements about this? I think this is a good way to attract the necessary investment.
Private sale is currently available. Public sale has not been announced yet. But I think that everything depends on the success of attracting private investment.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:29:03 PM

in fact, this is one of the most promising projects I have seen so far.... This is really cool.

in any case, you need to understand how it will help to earn as an investor. this is essentially the most important thing.
you have to choose the right strategy. The scale of the project can become a guarantee of token consumption. Only this will take time.
ahmad24

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

already known as Microsoft supported this project ? I would just like to understand what this partnership is and what kind of support the project has already received.
as I understand it, Microsoft is now interested in developing blockchain technology. this is a very important point because now it gives more confidence in the project.
As I know, Eleven 01 is the only blockchain company in the world that will become part of the Microsoft Scaleup program this year. The project collaborates on sales, technical and product strategy with interested Microsoft customers.
that's impressive, of course. I think this partnership is very beneficial for the project.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:33:00 PM

still, I would like to get a link to the smart contract to understand how transparent this project is.
and also know on what terms they have agreed with the government of India.
I read that India is very active in developing and implementing innovative technologies at the state level. I think that this system will be approved after successful testing.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:25:00 PM

still, I would like to get a link to the smart contract to understand how transparent this project is.
and also know on what terms they have agreed with the government of India.
I read that India is very active in developing and implementing innovative technologies at the state level. I think that this system will be approved after successful testing.
let's see how the team continues its work. But the fact that the partners actively support the project is obvious, and this is good.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:47:05 PM

I read about the new partnership with Sansodhan E-Waste Exchange. I think that their joint work can bring a lot of benefits to the environment, and proves the diversity of the project. Impressively.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:25:38 PM

I read about the new partnership with Sansodhan E-Waste Exchange. I think that their joint work can bring a lot of benefits to the environment, and proves the diversity of the project. Impressively.
It's really interesting. And what principles of cooperation do they have? Is there a link to details about this partner?
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:46:30 AM

It's really interesting. And what principles of cooperation do they have? Is there a link to details about this partner?
In my opinion, this is a very important step for updating management systems. Eleven01 will provide the company with technological support by incorporating the blockchain technology into the e-waste ecosystem.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:49:24 AM

Blockchain technology can complement technological innovations in management systems of different business categories. Eleven01 for the development of India is a huge prospect.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:01:13 AM

In my opinion, this is a very important step for updating management systems. Eleven01 will provide the company with technological support by incorporating the blockchain technology into the e-waste ecosystem.
I am sure that blockchain technology can be applied in all spheres of human activity. But it will take some time for that innovative approach. Eleven 01 offers good tools for this process.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:20:33 AM

If understand correctly, then you are not working with Microsoft, but simply applied for azure like many other companies?
And one more question. You write that you work with the official authorities in India. How is this possible if the decision of the Central Bank of India prohibits such cooperation?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:20:14 AM

to participate in your project I have to register in the white list? Or is there a minimum investment amount that determines participation in your ICO?
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:23:07 PM

If understand correctly, then you are not working with Microsoft, but simply applied for azure like many other companies?
And one more question. You write that you work with the official authorities in India. How is this possible if the decision of the Central Bank of India prohibits such cooperation?
the project team published an article on its channel, which points to the situation in the region.
https://www.coindesk.com/reserve-bank-of-india-denies-involvement-in-draft-bill-to-ban-cryptocurrencies
Bitnoval

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:12:43 PM

the project team published an article on its channel, which points to the situation in the region.
https://www.coindesk.com/reserve-bank-of-india-denies-involvement-in-draft-bill-to-ban-cryptocurrencies
Yes, very interesting. I was not aware of recent events. The government wants to control the owners of the cryptocurrency, but this does not cancel the development of blockchain technologies.
atowas2015

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:26:05 PM

we have to wait for developments, but I think that the project can get support from partners in other countries. The concept of Eleven01 will allow them to apply their capabilities in various areas of business.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:23:46 PM

now the team has established a project development plan for the second half of 2019.  I hope that they will carry out their tasks.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:34:18 PM

now the team has established a project development plan for the second half of 2019.  I hope that they will carry out their tasks.
I am glad that the team is active . After all, investors expect profitable investments. I'll keep an eye on the latest reports . I want to know if I can participate.
burya2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:28:33 PM

I understand correctly that the project will only conduct a private sale of the token? I would like to know about bonuses for investors and airdrop company.
sailesh126

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:01:00 AM

I see that the project has a qualitative preparation of the technical description. Is there an official translation into other languages?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: