Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed  (Read 11874 times)
trustbytrust

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:15:54 PM

The success of the project impresses me. I am ready to support the project. I would just like to understand whether the project will conduct an open round of sales.
up360247

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:42:52 PM

A platform that allows you to create, publish and expand basic blockchain services in all sectors is not only a profitable option for investment, but also a very important idea for the development of your region.
The project has big plans that they have already started to implement in real business. Now you should see the reaction of the community to the launch of the platform. I am sure that the reaction will be good.
All strategic partners provide insight into the scope of the project. I think that, thanks to the technical capabilities, Eleven01 will attract more participants. Their community is expanding every day.
That's exactly what happens. I am glad to see that a new participant was recently introduced. I am sure that all these partners will allow Eleven 01 to gain a foothold in the global space.
fomkon63

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:10:09 PM

Daap , which will provide solutions for pharmaceutical companies to address issues related to the spread of counterfeit drugs it will be a new level of service to this sector. I think that this process can improve the situation in many regions.
purely

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:28:38 AM

I am sure that the integration of innovative technologies into the pharmaceutical industry is very important for the Indian region.

of course, you are right. this will be important for many regions, as it relates to maintaining the health of the population. this is an important factor of life for today. people need an organized health system. and this is, that we can see here.
I read statistics on the sale of counterfeit drugs in the US and other regions. It's terrifying. I will be glad to see the application of new technologies in the pharmaceutical business, their application can improve the situation.
metalero27

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:56:01 AM

Now many partners want to use Eleven 01 technology for very important processes. I think this will attract the necessary investment to complete the development.
nicedave

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:26:15 AM

I think that the team knows the needs of their region very well, and will be able to offer exactly the set of features and characteristics that will attract a billion users very soon.
purely

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:02:01 PM

Daap , which will provide solutions for pharmaceutical companies to address issues related to the spread of counterfeit drugs it will be a new level of service to this sector. I think that this process can improve the situation in many regions.
As I understand it, now we are talking about the application of the Protocol for companies that will work with pharmaceutical manufacturers in India. It is not yet clear how this process will be organized in other countries.
jiestringer23

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:45:32 AM

When the platform will be open to the use of token? I would like to have a more accurate understanding of the token's prospects for the next year.
Jbrd1979

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:48:31 AM

I think that investors who want to invest with the development of a blockchain Protocol with a great prospect of expansion should have a long-term storage strategy.
soso1691

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:08:23 AM

I think that when developing and launching many new applications in the Eleven01 network, the token will be very popular. If I understood everything correctly, there are already more than 3,500 such participants.
The team was able to organize the process of creating daaps on the platform. I have seen that there is a detailed instruction that allows you to create new applications without problems. I think this will attract even more developers.
it is good that the team understands the problems of creating new Daaps and was able to provide quality tools for cooperation with Eeven01. Now we have to wait for their community to continue to expand.
kdb424

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:30:22 AM

Private sale is quite risky, but here I saw a lot of interesting facts of cooperation, perhaps they will allow the project to attract large investors at the stage of private sale. Will there be an open ICO or IEO round?
pratz2011

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:52:22 AM

Developers have a great opportunity to develop their ideas with Eleven 01. I wonder how the process of attracting new developers to the platform is going on?
EnumC

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:46:34 AM

As I understand it, now we are talking about the application of the Protocol for companies that will work with pharmaceutical manufacturers in India. It is not yet clear how this process will be organized in other countries.
This is not the only prospect for creating interesting and promising applications. I think we will see many more products in demand. I will follow the developments in Eleven01.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:18:23 AM

I think that when developing and launching many new applications in the Eleven01 network, the token will be very popular. If I understood everything correctly, there are already more than 3,500 such participants.
The team was able to organize the process of creating daaps on the platform. I have seen that there is a detailed instruction that allows you to create new applications without problems. I think this will attract even more developers.
it is good that the team understands the problems of creating new Daaps and was able to provide quality tools for cooperation with Eeven01. Now we have to wait for their community to continue to expand.

I think, that for some time, in this project a powerful community will emerge. it is an interested for users - this is a big plus. the project was able to attract attention. so, we will be happy to watch over its development and updates.
I made sure that on all communication channels and social media, the team gets high praise from community members. As a potential investor, I am also interested in their concept.
lopestecnologia

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

who, if not the developers from India, understands the process of launching a blockchain project for this region? I think their idea is very relevant at this stage of India's development.
whatseller

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

A number of partners who are just carrying out the initial stage of development of their projects will be able to launch them in the work of very high quality, thanks to the characteristics presented by the Eleven01 team.
eduardoforce

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:34:03 AM

Now many partners want to use Eleven 01 technology for very important processes. I think this will attract the necessary investment to complete the development.
it is not clear what part of the investment has already gone into the project, but the developers want to raise $ 10 million. I think that they need good support from the community to gather the necessary Fund for the development.
cmilliorn

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:11:25 AM

Strategic partnerships are essential to complete all stages of your network development. What are the prospects for adding new members to this category?
dierypalopo

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:45:33 AM

I read a lot of articles about the project. All experts speak well about the plans of Eleven01 for the future and about the characteristics stated in the white paper. It remains only to wait until the team will be able to fulfill all their plans.
byleonid

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:23:07 PM

Eleven01 and Pipra Solutions can create a very popular dapp for pharmaceutical companies and drug manufacturers. Is there a preliminary timeline for the development of this product?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: