Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic or Ethereum?  (Read 12626 times)
Violin8 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:10:59 AM

Am curious, and will need several opinions here, in most news out there I hear echos "Ethereum classic is a real Ethereum", how do you guys think?

As of me, I believe in strong tech, working products and services.

See here for reference ->https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1122533934536036353

Let's see how helpful are your opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:29:03 AM

I think is better Ethereum because is the first coin and this will always have higher value, but who want can invest on both and this is possible that both bring a profit on long time.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:37:01 AM

Am curious, and will need several opinions here, in most news out there I hear echos "Ethereum classic is a real Ethereum", how do you guys think?

See here for reference ->https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1122533934536036353

if we talk about wich one is better between ethereum and ethereum classic,
in my opinion ethereum is better than ethereum classic,
because this ethereum is more usable than ethereum classic in this industry my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:51:26 AM

I think Ethereum is vastly superior.

At least with ETC it is a legitimate forked chain with a real reason for the split and for sustaining the chain - which is a lot more than can be said for all the BTC splits. But still, ETC is not as good as ETH and I dono't think its future is as good. ETH is by far the number one smart contract platform, and I can't see ETC ever replacing it.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:56:23 AM

both are good for long term investments,
but i'am sure the majority of people here will saying if the real ethereum is better than ethereum classic including me,
so i recommend you to invest more in the real ethereum rather than ethereum classic

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:58:13 AM

Of the two, Ethereum is more popular and has more corporate partners. So I think Ethereum is the better investment. However, because Ethereum Classic is the unforked original chain, some are philosophically more aligned with it. Notably, Cardano has contributed to the Ethereum Classic project.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:13:14 AM

If that's true where do you put vitalik ,real ETH is ethereum as stop listening to FUDs spreading around on the internet and have you been able to compare ethereum to the classic ETH? The difference is clear ,the classic is not a bad coin but can't beat original ETH hands down

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:31:23 AM

technically ethereum classic is the original blockchain which kept the immutability of the chain instead of doing the roll back and get back the money of the ethereum foundation back to them.
but since ethereum is centralize the "real" ethereum is determined only as the one that the foundation (the owners) says it is so ETH is the "real" one that is getting pumps and the hype of their advertisements.
in the end they are both bad since they share the same code and that is filled with issues.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:42:38 AM

I think that this dispute does not make sense, it is better to pay attention to the facts. Ethereum has a lot of advantages to date, it ranks second in terms of capitalization and has a very strong team of developers, the number of DAPP is superior to other platforms twice. Ethereum Classic can not boast of such successes, but it is believed that if the developers of these coins start cooperation, it will be a plus for both projects.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:42:50 AM

I think etheruem is better established in the heart of holders and other altcoin use the etheruem platform and there is hardly what to do to change the minds of people. Etheruem classic I think is forked though with nice tech.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:44:02 AM

Ethereum is very good than the classic Ethereum because the popularity is held by Ethereum with a very good team that is respected by some famous people and believes Ethereum will be good in the future, only speculation there may be special intentions in conveying something like that, let's wait for the movement but I will choose Ethereum as the winner now and so on from every very strong support.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:56:38 AM

For me Eth is the real deal, it is the real decentralized mega network on which many teams are working to improve and upgrade it and i am sure future will bring massive profits to eth holders because eth will get rid of all its issues and come up as the best blockchain network.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:17:37 AM

To know which is better, let's find out the reason why there was a hardfork.
This can be useful : https://coincentral.com/ethereum-classic-vs-ethereum/

So far, Ethereum still become a favor of most crypto supporters because anyone can build a project on top on it. Meanwhile, with a bad history on Ethereum, could make a positive impact for Ethereum Classic to be a stronger platform or to create the more secure platform in future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:41:46 AM

Although ethereum is better than ethereum classic, I still buying both ethereum and ethereum classic. My reason is that ethereum is already proving to me that ethereum is a good project. And for ethereum classic is because the price is not too expensive and I could buy now with a low price and hold it for a while.

And if ethereum price can get an increase, I am sure that it will happen too with ethereum classic and we already see that ethereum classic was increased higher too. So, buying ethereum and ethereum classic is a good choice for me, but you don't have to follow what I did because you still need to analyze and research about both coins so you can get more information to buy that coin or not.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:59:21 AM

Etherum is the second major coin after bitcoin with vast utility.  And of recent there has been some unique development on etherum blockchain as Microsoft has been investing a lot into the development of Blockchain of which etherum is at the fore front I’m sure they bought a nice amount of ETH.

kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:18:01 PM
Merited by AmoreJaz (1)

We're used to these questions. Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash?

Or you like a Nike shoe. It is $50 and there is another shoe likes which you like and its only $30. Which will you choose?

When you have a original one, if you choose to imitate, you know Smiley

If I were you I would buy 0.1 ETH, than 1 ETC.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:30:03 PM

Ethereum classic basically is what ethereum used to be when it first started and right now has absolutely nothing that could show people or help people to actually get proffered over ethereum. Ethereum on the other hand could so much with its blockchain, it could do ICO stuff, dapp stuff, data service type of stuff and many more. That is why when there is a versus amons ethereum classic and ethereum there is absolutely no way of the classic winning that. However the real deal is why hasn't classic died yet? Why is it not under 1 satoshi? Why is it still around if it is so useless and has no purpose ?

Well, that is a real good question that I have no answer to and would like to know more about. What are the ethereum classic holders think when they are investing into it? That would shed so much light on all other useless coins seeing attention as well.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:40:37 PM

If you ask me which one i choose, i will choose Ethereum, because for now, Ethereum more useful than Ethereum Classic, almost every transaction will use  Re: Ethereum beside Bitcoin.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:51:51 PM

Definitely ETH because this is only my opinion and I will not change it. I'm sure that today cryptocurrency is a serious thing, and even more serious is the moment when you understand which project works better and this is ETH
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:03:37 PM

ethereum is the first coin of course the price will be higher, I think ethereum is still better than ethereum classic and most ico also uses the ethereum platform, I think that is evidence that ethereum is very popular and has many supporters.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: