Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic or Ethereum?  (Read 12626 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

I think Ethereum has more chances for development. Ethereum Classic is a network that was once abandoned and I do not think that it will be developed.

I know the guys who seriously think that Ethereum Classic will vanish from the market soon. I know them as successful traders, who did not even lose much when the bloodbath happened.
Naturally, I trust them and listen to their advice. I am going to invest in Ethereum as the best existing altcoin. Next year it will go to the Moon. Therefore, now, it is the best time for getting it.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:35:15 PM

I believe that ethereum has long been on the market and it is more likely to be higher and better.  Also ethereum has a large number of users who support it, I believe that this is already an excellent result.  I always invest in it and consider it the best among the Altcoins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:40:34 PM

Both projects dynamically affect the entire cryptocurrency world, of course this cannot be shown about the ETC project, which is generally the originator of the ETH project, but it is definitely a project that deserves attention.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:18:07 PM

I will remain optimistic on Ethereum because I believe that having the potential both going forward and ETC in the future will continue to grow according to plan, but I'm sure Ethereum will stand out more.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:26:16 PM

I think the answer will be obvious. Ethereum is much more popular than Ethereum classic and its value in the market is much higher.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:30:35 PM

Many people chose ETH and I also choose it because I don't see any sense now in the ETC, when only the ETC appeared, there were good prospects, now the ETC is very bad

roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:46:45 PM

How did ethereum classic come by in the first place because I don't recall this coin having problems like bitcoin did which resulted in several forks Huh But of the two I would go for ETC if I wanted to make a crypto transfer because the ethereum classic network is not as busy as ethereum(ETH) but it's better to go with the original Smiley
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

I think is better Ethereum because is the first coin and this will always have higher value, but who want can invest on both and this is possible that both bring a profit on long time.
personally, I also prefer Ethereum, I consider it to be the most reliable and safe investment, the potential is large, the coin grows parallel to the market, the value grows not only in relation to the dollar but also in Bitcoins,
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:52:44 PM

Ethereum classic is a fork from the real ethereum. It's like saying bitcoin cash is better than the real bitcoin. Not possible. Ethereum is the real deal. Don't buy rubbish forked coins that will make you regret later.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:54:46 PM

Ethereum classic is a fork from the real ethereum. It's like saying bitcoin cash is better than the real bitcoin. Not possible. Ethereum is the real deal. Don't buy rubbish forked coins that will make you regret later.
People loves Ethereum because it is easy to build a project on top of it. But, if we look back Ethereum has a bad history and that's the reason behind the hard-fork for Ethereum Classic (It's different case with BTC and BCH anyway). I think, Ethereum Classic has always a chance to be everyone's favor IF they really provide a security that will make it purely secure from hacks. Unfortunately, until today everyone loves hype more than security, so no chance for now for Ethereum Classic to win against Etereum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:19:08 PM

Many people chose ETH and I also choose it because I don't see any sense now in the ETC, when only the ETC appeared, there were good prospects, now the ETC is very bad
For now, ETH is still far better than ETC, but in certain conditions there will definitely be times when ETC is better for investment because in the coin market it always goes up and down.
so if for now I also still choose ETH but it is possible that one day I will buy ETC.
zityx23

Activity: 124
Merit: 6

Challenger in Space

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:23:21 AM

ETH is leaving PoW and will be cleaving to PoS. What would that make of etc anyway?
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:33:01 AM

I think is better Ethereum because is the first coin and this will always have higher value, but who want can invest on both and this is possible that both bring a profit on long time.

Probably you are right mate that ethereum is a good coin and have strong platform and blockchain technology that could make the ethereum very popular to the investors and it also have a huge value in the market until now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:36:28 AM

Of course first coins of Ethereum is better for everyone. Ethereum crypto market is a comprehensive demand currency and possesses higher volumes. Etherum is a great coin for me to grow profits.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:46:43 AM

Am curious, and will need several opinions here, in most news out there I hear echos "Ethereum classic is a real Ethereum", how do you guys think?

As of me, I believe in strong tech, working products and services.

See here for reference ->https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1122533934536036353

Let's see how helpful are your opinions.
All Those claims doesn’t make any sense, Ethereum Classic remains what it is called and the real Ethereum we know remains Ethereum.  So whoever is saying that ETC is the main Ethereum doesn’t really know what they are saying. ETC has already been abandoned, if not for the bull run that started recently and cause the price to rise up. But let’s see how it’s going to ETC users soon,  cause it’s probably going to be a pump and dump and is going to leave bodies on the rock very soon.
Violin8 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

Guys, you really made me stand to have a right choice. With all the comments and advice any one can understand.

But still, as I said, am curious and my spirit won't get ceased.

Ethereum Classic and Ethereum are having a milestone collaboration, via the s called #peacebridge where users can deposit, transfers and withdraw between the two chains

Here is another reference -> https://twitter.com/ClassicIsComing/status/1124962058628468737

What do you think?
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:02:53 AM

I think Ethereum has more chances for development. Ethereum Classic is a network that was once abandoned and I do not think that it will be developed.

Yes right, ethereum is better and more promising than ETH Classic, this is because of the many ETH-based tokens that make many tokens or projects need ETH.

..........///....../////..........
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:39:37 PM

Ethereum is a smarter version of the original Ethereum Classic, which is why it has received public recognition and is more popular.

Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:45:27 PM

both coins may look the same between ethereum clasik and ethereum  all depends on the capital we have, we have a little capital better buy ethereum clasic and on the contrary, having large capital can buy ethereum because in my opinion the two coins have a good future

concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

Ethereum is a smarter version of the original Ethereum Classic, which is why it has received public recognition and is more popular.
Ethereum is more popular and many people prefer to hold Ethereum than Ethereum Classic, in fact both have good abilities and can be profitable but we choose better among the good.
Ethereum is currently rising higher and hopefully it will soon become Bull, Ethereum's strength is great and when Bull comes he will soar higher.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: