Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1408 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:34:12 PM

And as for the market, am I right that the platform will be available worldwide? Or specific regions to start with?

The goal is definitely to reach all the markets, but there are regulatory restrictions and challenges. At first there will be a few restrictions on some countries . In case the team can manage getting the required licenses to maintain operation everywhere, then they will definitely do that Wink But still many many countries are available with a few restricted
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:36:18 PM

The goal is definitely to reach all the markets, but there are regulatory restrictions and challenges. At first there will be a few restrictions on some countries . In case the team can manage getting the required licenses to maintain operation everywhere, then they will definitely do that Wink But still many many countries are available with a few restricted

Perfect. So waiting for the platform launch to try everything on my own. Cause so far sounds very solid and bold Smiley Thanks a lot for sharing!
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:55:45 PM

Greetings again everyone. How are you today? If possible, would like to clarify more about derivatives market. Cause pretty impressed with discovering more about the features pukkamex is bringing. Anyone around?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:56:27 PM

Greetings again everyone. How are you today? If possible, would like to clarify more about derivatives market. Cause pretty impressed with discovering more about the features pukkamex is bringing. Anyone around?

Evening there. In my opinion, this is an interesting topic to discuss. What exactly are you wondering?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:57:04 PM

Evening there. In my opinion, this is an interesting topic to discuss. What exactly are you wondering?

As far as I see, the derivatives market is pretty new these days, so I am really interested to know its prospects. Because so far, as I understand, it is supposed to be interesting and attractive for traders
sarrpora

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:58:21 PM

As far as I see, the derivatives market is pretty new these days, so I am really interested to know its prospects. Because so far, as I understand, it is supposed to be interesting and attractive for traders

As I know, the derivatives market is not new, in fact it is extremely large, much larger than the spot trading market by many many times. In the traditional financial markets (non-crypto) it is where the vast majority of trading actually takes place, some estimates place the size of the market at $1.2 quadrillion Wink So you know, truly large
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:59:27 PM

As I know, the derivatives market is not new, in fact it is extremely large, much larger than the spot trading market by many many times. In the traditional financial markets (non-crypto) it is where the vast majority of trading actually takes place, some estimates place the size of the market at $1.2 quadrillion Wink So you know, truly large

Oh wow, this sounds insane. Will definitely need to read more about the market also. Thank you very much for sharing Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:42:00 PM

Good evening everyone. I was now reading even more about pukkamex and met a pretty interesting point about the market. Seems that more and more people are getting interested in the industry in general
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:42:59 PM

Good evening everyone. I was now reading even more about pukkamex and met a pretty interesting point about the market. Seems that more and more people are getting interested in the industry in general

You mean the derivatives trading one? Oh yes, definitely. Was talking to a friend today and we came up to the thought that traders are always in search of more and more advanced solutions. And in my opinion, pukkamex definitely suits all modern purposes
buzcarn

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:43:51 PM

You mean the derivatives trading one? Oh yes, definitely. Was talking to a friend today and we came up to the thought that traders are always in search of more and more advanced solutions. And in my opinion, pukkamex definitely suits all modern purposes

Exactly. And we are not alone with our thoughts in here. Guys are having very high marks and they are number 2 ICO on ICO Bench for example. Kinda there are many experts that also find the product very advanced and attractive Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:44:42 PM

Exactly. And we are not alone with our thoughts in here. Guys are having very high marks and they are number 2 ICO on ICO Bench for example. Kinda there are many experts that also find the product very advanced and attractive Wink

Oh really? Didn't know that the guys are having that high ratings, to tell the truth. And well, pretty sure that with more people joining pukkamex the market will keep growing, as people will better understand what it is about
buzcarn

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:45:14 PM

Oh really? Didn't know that the guys are having that high ratings, to tell the truth. And well, pretty sure that with more people joining pukkamex the market will keep growing, as people will better understand what it is about

Absolutely so! Looking forward to try everything on our own, when the platform is launched Roll Eyes
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:05:04 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. If possible, curious to refine a few things about platform security. Is anyone here today? Cause in my opinion, it also matters a lot
buzcarn

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:07:24 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. If possible, curious to refine a few things about platform security. Is anyone here today? Cause in my opinion, it also matters a lot

Hey there hognesaul. Oh yes, of course it matters as platform works with investors funds. And i have read a special section about that, so will definitely try to clarify that for you. What exactly are you wondering?
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:08:33 PM

Hey there hognesaul. Oh yes, of course it matters as platform works with investors funds. And i have read a special section about that, so will definitely try to clarify that for you. What exactly are you wondering?

Well, as yeah, the platform works with funds, where are they stored? Cause you know, pretty often wallets get hacked and this is all a risky thing, in my opinion
buzcarn

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:09:41 PM

Well, as yeah, the platform works with funds, where are they stored? Cause you know, pretty often wallets get hacked and this is all a risky thing, in my opinion

Great question indeed. Exchange security has proven a very real problem that has only been solved by utilizing cold storage. All pukkamex funds are stored securely offline on multi sig cold storage wallets. So no need to worry about that Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:28:53 PM

Great question indeed. Exchange security has proven a very real problem that has only been solved by utilizing cold storage. All pukkamex funds are stored securely offline on multi sig cold storage wallets. So no need to worry about that Wink

Sounds great, in my opinion, more than rational solution. Ok, perfect, thank you very much for assisting me in here Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:40:08 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. How are you all doing today? Getting ready for the weekend? Anyone around to consult me on 1 aspect, please?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:41:25 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. How are you all doing today? Getting ready for the weekend? Anyone around to consult me on 1 aspect, please?

Hey there buzcarn, sure, absolutely. What exactly are you wondering? By the way, discovered more about the market pukkamex is entering, impressed with the potential so far Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:42:58 PM

Hey there buzcarn, sure, absolutely. What exactly are you wondering? By the way, discovered more about the market pukkamex is entering, impressed with the potential so far Wink

Oh yes, I have also seen the ones. You know what, I believe that the numbers will probably even be higher with more people joining the industry, cause usually demand grows exponentially in such situations. So i wanted to ask about competetive advantages. What are main ones, basically, talking about pukkamex? And comparing to other trading platforms
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: