Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1408 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:44:54 PM

Oh yes, I have also seen the ones. You know what, I believe that the numbers will probably even be higher with more people joining the industry, cause usually demand grows exponentially in such situations. So i wanted to ask about competetive advantages. What are main ones, basically, talking about pukkamex? And comparing to other trading platforms

This is indeed an interesting question. As far as I know, mainly three: copy trading, revenue distribution, and liquidation mechanism. And pukkamex does everything their competitors do, they just do it bigger, faster and better. But I recommend you to refer to their white paper for more info on all that Wink
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:48:12 PM

This is indeed an interesting question. As far as I know, mainly three: copy trading, revenue distribution, and liquidation mechanism. And pukkamex does everything their competitors do, they just do it bigger, faster and better. But I recommend you to refer to their white paper for more info on all that Wink

Sounds great and definitely makes sense! Thank you very much for clarification Wink And of course, will check out more in White Paper
sarrpora

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:59:34 PM

Just checked out more in White Paper, found the following section. But if possible, a few other things to clarify, connected to pukkamex ecosystem. Are you guys there?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:00:15 PM

Just checked out more in White Paper, found the following section. But if possible, a few other things to clarify, connected to pukkamex ecosystem. Are you guys there?

Yeah, sure, go further with the question. Will try to clarify the moments you are interested in Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:01:26 PM

Yeah, sure, go further with the question. Will try to clarify the moments you are interested in Smiley

I wanted to talk more about innovations within pukkamex platform. I really love the overview and waiting for the platform to launch, but talking about innovations, what can you outline as the most interesting aspects they are the first to implement?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:02:29 PM

I wanted to talk more about innovations within pukkamex platform. I really love the overview and waiting for the platform to launch, but talking about innovations, what can you outline as the most interesting aspects they are the first to implement?

This is a very interesting question. What I would probably outline - the stability, speed and security of pukkamex are elements that set them apart from other platforms, as well as a myriad of other functions and features unique to pukkamex. And to user specific, their copy trading functionality and, of course, the revenue distribution
sarrpora

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:03:14 PM

This is a very interesting question. What I would probably outline - the stability, speed and security of pukkamex are elements that set them apart from other platforms, as well as a myriad of other functions and features unique to pukkamex. And to user specific, their copy trading functionality and, of course, the revenue distribution

Hmm, so basically all this should make pukkamex more advanced in general and, you know, bring higher level of user experience
buzcarn

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:04:48 PM

Hmm, so basically all this should make pukkamex more advanced in general and, you know, bring higher level of user experience

Yes, absolutely so! And what is also important, in my opinion - the guys are in line with the roadmap, so we are soon to see the platform on our own! And I am really looking forward to it
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:23:50 PM

Yes, absolutely so! And what is also important, in my opinion - the guys are in line with the roadmap, so we are soon to see the platform on our own! And I am really looking forward to it

Also waiting to try everything out! By the way, another thing that matters, in my opinion, is transactional fees. And pukkamex is taking relatively low ones
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

Also waiting to try everything out! By the way, another thing that matters, in my opinion, is transactional fees. And pukkamex is taking relatively low ones

Are there exact numbers on how much commission is? Cause you know, even "low" is low for some industries and high for others Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:28:07 PM

Are there exact numbers on how much commission is? Cause you know, even "low" is low for some industries and high for others Smiley

True of yours Grin Well, as for pukkamex, nothing hidden - low on the industry. They charge an industry low of 0.075% taker fee and a 0.025% maker rebate
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:30:09 PM

True of yours Grin Well, as for pukkamex, nothing hidden - low on the industry. They charge an industry low of 0.075% taker fee and a 0.025% maker rebate

Hmm, this definitely sounds more than affordable and rather low. Cause I was also reading about other solutions - there was one with 1% taker fee etc. So in here pukkamex definitely looks much more attractive. And by the way, is there any info on what the team plans to do with unsold tokens, in case there are such?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

Hmm, this definitely sounds more than affordable and rather low. Cause I was also reading about other solutions - there was one with 1% taker fee etc. So in here pukkamex definitely looks much more attractive. And by the way, is there any info on what the team plans to do with unsold tokens, in case there are such?

As far as I know, all tokens that remain unsold after conclusion of the ICO will be sent to a burn address where they will be permanently destroyed Wink So also no worries in here
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:37:01 PM

As far as I know, all tokens that remain unsold after conclusion of the ICO will be sent to a burn address where they will be permanently destroyed Wink So also no worries in here

Sounds more than reasonable and makes sense. This should help token to always be in demand and bring profits to token holders
sarrpora

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:41:36 PM

Sounds more than reasonable and makes sense. This should help token to always be in demand and bring profits to token holders

True of yours. And they also have a buy-back plans. Heard of it?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:42:31 PM

True of yours. And they also have a buy-back plans. Heard of it?

To tell the truth, haven't heard. I mean I know that there is such a mechanism, but can you provide more details on how it is organized within pukkamex?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:43:24 PM

To tell the truth, haven't heard. I mean I know that there is such a mechanism, but can you provide more details on how it is organized within pukkamex?

Well, 0.5% of the revenue will be used to buy PUX from the pukkamex platform quarterly. These tokens will be permanently burnt. The buyback program will continue to run until the total token supply reaches 125 million. So should also be beneficial for all the token holders
buzcarn

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:44:47 PM

Well, 0.5% of the revenue will be used to buy PUX from the pukkamex platform quarterly. These tokens will be permanently burnt. The buyback program will continue to run until the total token supply reaches 125 million. So should also be beneficial for all the token holders

Should be so, yeah. And as for leverage trading, what is pukkamex starting with? BTC?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:45:19 PM

Should be so, yeah. And as for leverage trading, what is pukkamex starting with? BTC?

This is indeed an interesting question. They go further and as for leverage trading options it’s gonna be BTC and ETH for start Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

This is indeed an interesting question. They go further and as for leverage trading options it’s gonna be BTC and ETH for start Wink

Much better. Okay, perfect, thanks a lot for sharing! All in all, pretty sure that the whole environment should make everything much more user-friendly
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: