Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1408 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:27:33 AM

As far as I understand, these days market trading volume keeps growing exponentially every day. But I wonder - is it planned to keep growing in the future? Some concrete numbers forecasted?

This is indeed an interesting question. The team estimated overall market trading volume will continue to increase by an average of at least 25% per annum over the next decade, and they aim to capture 5% of the global market share on the long run, for a projected total platform revenue target of $400 million by 2025 Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:48:29 AM

Wow, that's a lot. Of course, great to see the team being that ambitious. This should definitely lead to much higher results

For sure will be so. And yeah, the goals definitely matter. And it is very important to see guys working on brining unique user experience
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:32:55 PM

Good evening everyone. Another thing I have discovered today is that pukkamex is coming with own interface that suits all latest standards and moves user experience even further. Anyone here to confirm?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

Good evening everyone. Another thing I have discovered today is that pukkamex is coming with own interface that suits all latest standards and moves user experience even further. Anyone here to confirm?

Evening greelzs. This is indeed an interesting observation, cause this is absolutely true. Have you already seen the following section in their white paper?
greelzs

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:40:47 PM

Evening greelzs. This is indeed an interesting observation, cause this is absolutely true. Have you already seen the following section in their white paper?

To tell the truth, I haven't. Would be great if you can share more about what exactly is thought over by the team, related to this question
sarrpora

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:43:41 PM

To tell the truth, I haven't. Would be great if you can share more about what exactly is thought over by the team, related to this question

Of course, I can. Their clean, streamlined and intuitive user interface provides immediate access to the all data and controls needed to make quick and informed trading decisions. The Pukkamex trading platform uses a robust web-based interface that can be accessed from any device, at any time, allowing users to easily speculate on prices or hedge existing positions  Wink
greelzs

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:47:19 PM

Of course, I can. Their clean, streamlined and intuitive user interface provides immediate access to the all data and controls needed to make quick and informed trading decisions. The Pukkamex trading platform uses a robust web-based interface that can be accessed from any device, at any time, allowing users to easily speculate on prices or hedge existing positions  Wink

Perfect, just perfect. Cause it is very important that team allows to run everything both from Web on PC, mobile etc. Being ultimate definitely matters these days and brings much more to users
sarrpora

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:54:18 PM

Perfect, just perfect. Cause it is very important that team allows to run everything both from Web on PC, mobile etc. Being ultimate definitely matters these days and brings much more to users

This is very true and I fully agree with you. And of course, great to see team taking into consideration that many aspects
buzcarn

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:01:50 PM

Morning everyone, how are you guys doing today? Enjoying your weekend? I wanted to know more about how exactly the platform is optimized for beginners. Anyone around?

Hello there azimeert. This is an interesting topic to discuss - but what exactly are you wondering in here?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:13:13 PM

I wonder how can new traders get adopted to everything? They must be having questions, things to clarify etc. Are there such opportunities on pukkamex? Probably some kind of support or so?

This is indeed an interesting question. And for sure they have thought it over. Pukkamex will offer a wide range of support options, tutorial videos and documented guides for both novice and experienced users. And more to it, community managers and admins will be available 24/7 to monitor platform chat users, support mail and all social media channels Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:22:09 PM

Sounds good. So won't be any problems with adoption and getting used to the platform, right?

Absolutely, so no worries - both beginners and professionals will easily use pukkamex platform
greelzs

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:20:59 PM

Afternoon there everyone. And as pukkamex is a trading platform, I am having a few questions about depositing and withdrawals. Anyone here?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:23:51 PM

Afternoon there everyone. And as pukkamex is a trading platform, I am having a few questions about depositing and withdrawals. Anyone here?

Greetings greelzs, what exactly would you like to clarify about deposits & withdrawals?
greelzs

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:27:47 PM

Greetings greelzs, what exactly would you like to clarify about deposits & withdrawals?

As we basically work with funds, it is important to understand how fast is depositing process and withdrawals one. And another aspect is security. How secured are the funds? Do the guys use hot wallets?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:29:00 PM

As we basically work with funds, it is important to understand how fast is depositing process and withdrawals one. And another aspect is security. How secured are the funds? Do the guys use hot wallets?

This is an interesting question mate. As for deposits, as far as I know, they are processed instantly and are available for trading after 3 confirmation, like everywhere. As for withdrawals, pukkamex employs a failsafe multi signature cold storage wallet for storing all crypto. None of our holdings are stored in hot wallets
greelzs

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:34:51 PM

This is an interesting question mate. As for deposits, as far as I know, they are processed instantly and are available for trading after 3 confirmation, like everywhere. As for withdrawals, pukkamex employs a failsafe multi signature cold storage wallet for storing all crypto. None of our holdings are stored in hot wallets

Perfect, cause you know, cold wallets are always much more secured, so especially important on trading platforms. And as far as I understand, in this case withdrawals may take a bit more time to get processed, right?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:53:08 PM

Perfect, cause you know, cold wallets are always much more secured, so especially important on trading platforms. And as far as I understand, in this case withdrawals may take a bit more time to get processed, right?

Yes, you are right.  As they stare everything on cold wallets, their withdrawals are processed manually. According to White Paper, all withdrawals are processed at 12pm GMT. Any withdrawal request submitted after the processing time is postponed to the next processing time Wink
greelzs

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

Yes, you are right.  As they stare everything on cold wallets, their withdrawals are processed manually. According to White Paper, all withdrawals are processed at 12pm GMT. Any withdrawal request submitted after the processing time is postponed to the next processing time Wink

And are you also aware of some internal details related to trading processes?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:50:53 PM

And are you also aware of some internal details related to trading processes?

It depends on what you mean by internal details. What exactly are you wondering? Cause so far don't fully get the question
greelzs

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:56:35 PM

It depends on what you mean by internal details. What exactly are you wondering? Cause so far don't fully get the question

I wonder - are the guys using artificial intelligence in pukkamex ecosystem? Cause in my opinion, this may also be pretty interesting for traders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: