Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:00:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1408 times)
greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:59:15 PM

Well, my favorite one is definitely copy trading one. Have you heard of it? In my opinion, should make everything much more attractive to less experienced users

Copy trading? To tell the truth, it seems that I have heard of it, but cannot remember for sure. So would be great if you can briefly remind me what it stays for Wink
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:03:27 PM

Copy trading? To tell the truth, it seems that I have heard of it, but cannot remember for sure. So would be great if you can briefly remind me what it stays for Wink

With their copy trading platform you can copy top traders from the leader board in return for a percentage share of the profit you made. And the platform does everything for you, all you have to do is follow your favorite trader Wink
greelzs

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

With their copy trading platform you can copy top traders from the leader board in return for a percentage share of the profit you made. And the platform does everything for you, all you have to do is follow your favorite trader Wink

Sounds very interesting, thanks a lot for sharing! For sure will check out more about them shortly! So far so interesting
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:29:20 PM

Good afternoon, community. How are you doing today, getting ready for the weekend? If possible, wanted to clarify a few things regarding pukkamex environment. Anyone around?
Evening azimeert! Doing fine, how about you? Sure, go on with the questions Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:33:20 PM

As the platform is building to be truly user-friendly, how will you get it adopted to beginners?

This is a good question. They will be offering some introduction videos for beginners. More to it, by copying and watching top traders they feel new users can get a better understanding. THey also offer a unique liquidation mechanism which is more forgiving for new users. Their liquidation engine liquidates in increments of 10% Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:35:35 PM

Sounds bold. And basically all the features will be available to all the users, right?

Yes, absolutely so! The platform is built to be equal for everyone Roll Eyes So everyone gets access to every feature
sarrpora

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

Good evening there everyone, how are you guys today? Is anyone around? Having a few moments to clarify about pukkamex
buzcarn

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:15:04 PM

Good evening there everyone, how are you guys today? Is anyone around? Having a few moments to clarify about pukkamex

Sure, of course! There is always someone around Smiley What exactly you wanna clarify?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:16:04 PM

Sure, of course! There is always someone around Smiley What exactly you wanna clarify?

Am I right that pukkamex is aimed at being available globally? Or the team is aimed at some particular markets only?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

Am I right that pukkamex is aimed at being available globally? Or the team is aimed at some particular markets only?

Yes, of course for everyone and globally. As I know, there are some restricted countries (you should better check their website for it), but in general - for everyone. The team is very ambitious
sarrpora

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:18:17 PM

Yes, of course for everyone and globally. As I know, there are some restricted countries (you should better check their website for it), but in general - for everyone. The team is very ambitious

Sounds amazing! And by the way, where do you basically get all the updates about the current progress and else? Any channels you follow?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:19:18 PM

Sounds amazing! And by the way, where do you basically get all the updates about the current progress and else? Any channels you follow?

As for me, I mostly get everything from their Telegram chat, they have a truly friendly community! Just search for pukkamex there Roll Eyes
greelzs

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:21:09 PM

Greetings there! And is there anyone around? Wanted to know more about the team and platform development, if possible
sarrpora

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:22:49 PM

Greetings there! And is there anyone around? Wanted to know more about the team and platform development, if possible

Evening! For sure, of course. What exactly you wanna know? Don't fully understand what you mean by team and platform development
greelzs

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:24:13 PM

Evening! For sure, of course. What exactly you wanna know? Don't fully understand what you mean by team and platform development

I wanted to know more - does pukkamex outsource any bunches of their business? Or building everything on their own?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:26:14 PM

I wanted to know more - does pukkamex outsource any bunches of their business? Or building everything on their own?

Absolutely, work is done by their own developers hands. And they do utilize other people experience as well Wink
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:30:18 PM

Absolutely, work is done by their own developers hands. And they do utilize other people experience as well Wink

I'm waiting how they will work on being the gold standards for the exchange. This will take a lot of work, effort, advertising and other things that will build their image in the crypto community. I wonder how solid is the backing of the development team here???
greelzs

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:34:11 PM

Sounds great, cause experience definitely matters and nice to hear that team both works internally and works with external experienced people
sarrpora

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:36:43 PM

Sounds great, cause experience definitely matters and nice to hear that team both works internally and works with external experienced people

This is true. And I recommend you to have a look at their team section right on their website or in White Paper. pretty sure that you will be impressed with the background of the core team
buzcarn

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:29:16 PM

As I see, very solid. And you know, latest steps look very bold, so I definitely love seeing what team concentrate on these days

This is very true! And you know, in my opinion, the milestones are very solid. And as for now, what are you waiting for the most?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: