Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:10:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1408 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:31:00 PM

Hmm, I would probably say the platform launch. Cause there are so many opportunities for everyone, so I am definitely very interested to check out more about all that

Oh yes, absolutely agree with you. Must be the thing everyone is waiting for! And by the way, when is it planned?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:39:30 PM

Rather soon - in August already. And you know, I am really looking forward to having a look at it on my own Roll Eyes

This is very soon! Yeah, I am also definitely interested to have a look at pukkamex on my own! For sure will follow the updates deeper, thanks for sharing
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:31:43 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. And if possible, may I refine about copy trading features once again? Anyone in here aware deeper?
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:33:13 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. And if possible, may I refine about copy trading features once again? Anyone in here aware deeper?

Greetings sarrpora. Oh yes, was exploring more about it today, so for sure you can proceed with the question, will try to explain everything
sarrpora

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:34:22 PM

Greetings sarrpora. Oh yes, was exploring more about it today, so for sure you can proceed with the question, will try to explain everything

I am very interested to know - am I right that the feature is availably for everyone? And how long will the process take - I mean to choose the reader to follow?
greelzs

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:36:15 PM

I am very interested to know - am I right that the feature is availably for everyone? And how long will the process take - I mean to choose the reader to follow?

This is indeed an interesting question. Yeah, the copy trading functionality is available to every pukkamex member regardless of skill level. And it's an extremely simple and quick process Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:36:50 PM

This is indeed an interesting question. Yeah, the copy trading functionality is available to every pukkamex member regardless of skill level. And it's an extremely simple and quick process Wink

Sounds extremely great. Cause you know, I believe even professional traders from time to time may use the feature, for example, when they are busy
greelzs

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:37:31 PM

Sounds extremely great. Cause you know, I believe even professional traders from time to time may use the feature, for example, when they are busy

Exactly. So yes - future is truly ultimate and truly for everyone! Roll Eyes
buzcarn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:47:29 PM

Good afternoon there everyone. Just joined the thread and pretty impressed with what pukkamex is brining. But is anyone around to elaborate deeper on what pukkamex is bringing?

Sure, of course! And nice to meet you in here. Btw, really love seeing more and more people joining pukkamex. What exactly you wanna clarify?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:56:22 PM

As far as I understand, pukkamex team is coming with revenue sharing. Is it true? And how everything works?

This is a great question. 25% of gross revenue is distributed to PUX holders every Sunday at 12:00 GMT via smart contract. So everything is very simple for everyone!
buzcarn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:06:57 PM

Very interesting so far, for sure will explore more about it! Thank you very much for sharing. Appreciate such a friendly community

Was very happy to help - feel free to ask further questions, in case you have any
buzcarn

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:56:11 PM

If possible, can you also tell me more about pukkamex copy trading feature? Cause brefily read about what it stays for and looks more than interesting so far

Yes, of course. What exactly you want me to clarify? How it works?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:03:07 PM

Yes, please! Or where can I read more about it all?

Well, essentially what the copy trading does is allows beginners or less experienced traders to copy the trades of more experienced traders automatically. It all starts with the leader board. The leader board is a simple table that lists each traders username, a summary of their trading strategy (entered in the appropriate section by the user, 200 character max.) and their % ROE since they joined the platform. There is a special section right in their White Paper - I really recommend you to have a look at it Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:10:13 PM

Sounds very interesting so far and must be very beneficial especially for the beginners. And where can I read more about it?

You are always welcome! And everything is available right from the website Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:58:39 PM

Good evening there everyone. How your weekend goes? If possible, would like to clarify a few things about security and safety, anyone around?

Doing fine, azimeert. Going fine, what about you? Sure, I am here, what exactly you want to clarify?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:01:37 PM

As far as I understand, pukkamex is holding funds on own wallets, right? Which one do they use - traditional or cold wallets?

This is indeed a great question. Exactly, they feel the usage of cold wallets are needed to maintain security, so they use such wallets Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:04:07 PM

Sounds good. Cause you know, security and reliability matter a lot, especially talking about trading platform

Exactly. I absolutely share your views in here, so for sure everything pukkamex is coming with makes sense
buzcarn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:31:02 PM

Good afternoon everyone. Read a bit more about technology and features pukkamex uses, was pretty impressed. But still having a few things to clarify

Afternoon ofcosi, sure, will definitely try to clarify these things for you, if I am aware Wink What are the questions about?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:38:54 PM

I have just discovered that there is a liquidation mechanism pukkamex uses - is possible, can you tell me more about how it works? And kinda what it stays for

Well, PUX Point, is their second token, which serves as a digital point to award and/or compensate liquidated traders.PUXP is distributed to every single trader if a liquidation is triggered. 1 PUXP is rewarded for each 1 contract liquidated, this is visible via "my account" page. These points are non-transferrable.
buzcarn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

Sounds interesting. And how often are they distributed?

At the end of every quarter 15% of the increase in the insurance fund’s size is distributed to PUXP holders in BTC relative to their holdings to total PUXP available, at which point all PUXP balances are set to zero Wink Pretty fair, from my point of view
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: