Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE  (Read 74803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
playgameop

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

The logo looked very comfortable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farmor30

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:14:27 AM

Can see that The sell wall at " sat is slowly getting eaten Smiley

Slowly we will se the Community´s hard work will be shown in the price level as Well.

Keep up the good work Smiley

i see a lot of investers in this coin Smiley

PS.

The BIG sell Wall Is building up at 30 SAT. going to be exiting to se the LEAF within the next 2-3 weeks Smiley

Are we going to be stable around 29-30  Sat:)

I`ve put my last BTC on 2 sat buy wall Smiley It`s time to move on guys Smiley

Nice one Smiley Many more Will ADD to buy Wall Smiley

Continue marketing guys..

thats a LOT of smileys. Please avoid using it unless its necessary. It's just taking out the seriousness.

Noted, i´ll do it just for you...
farmor30

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:35:33 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 08:50:03 AM by farmor30

Looking Good for the giveaway´s.. Many have registered their account.

Also The Value is Rising a little, and stille will continue, im still surprised that people will sell their coins at 3 sat.

Lets continue to develop this coin.

Block Halving on its way..

tianhongdehao

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

Please add pos
__ron__

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:51:46 AM

Giveaway Leafcoin at our Forum Sunday 23-3-2014

To promote our forum http://forum.leafco.in we shall do a give away off LEAF

Thanks to a donation of bacobob(500k) we shall give away 2.5 Million

This are the rules:

We are giving(sharing) away 5 times the amount of 500.000 Leaf.

This will happen this Sunday 23-3, due to time zones, you can leaf you address there till 22-3 24.00.

Minimum amount of competitors is 25!

If we have less then 25 leafadresses, we shall wait until we have 25 addresses.
We shall random pick the winners.

So leaf your address @ http://forum.leafco.in/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32&p=106#p106 stay tuned there!

So go to our forum http://forum.leafco.in and register, drop your address and stay tuned.

We shall do more give aways in the future there.

Good effort Ron. Nice forum site too. Registered and placed my addr.

Thanks,

We can still use more activity there!

mcg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:00:11 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 11:47:10 AM by mcg

Please add pos

why? we have other plans to secure the network.

we have been testing with digishield.

it is implemented. we will now be pushing the changes to android wallet and multibit client

when all done we will do another update giveaway of about 2 million.
farmor30

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:44:05 PM

Mining Is now Slightly increasing, and difficulty has increased 100%.

LEAF is moving.. ~2200 Blocks until halving.
Dagger75

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:30:55 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know of a new Leafcoin DiCE game http://dice.leafcoingames.com/ 

created by Wpstudio who will also be donating 15% of any house profits to the Leafcoin Foundation

Fun game with option to use Bot as well

>>>http://foundation.leafco.in/<<<  Please help support our cause

>>>A True Alt, with a True Purpose<<<  $$Leafcoin$$
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know of a new Leafcoin DiCE game http://dice.leafcoingames.com/ 

created by Wpstudio who will also be donating 15% of any house profits to the Leafcoin Foundation

lol, u will always be a loser in this game....

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
__ron__

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:31:09 AM

lol, u will always be a loser in this game....

No, 15% goes to the Foundation http://foundation.leafco.in, so you win always!

mcg (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:14:24 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 07:35:21 PM by mcg

people, we are going to stop posting ideas until implementation.

seems other coins are copying our ideas.
NiceFace

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:37:01 AM

Another block halving is behind us Cheesy
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:47:30 PM

Pressure will keep increasing on all scrypt coin ..... not only leaf .... sorry but this is going to ltc section as well
NiceFace

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

that was great giveaway on http://forum.leafco.in/ Cheesy
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:52:19 AM

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone still reads this thread, but I have remade from the ground cryptoprofit.org.

Now it is fully automated, 100% accuracy at deposits and payouts (Cryptsy like login system + own deposit address, and withdrawal address), 200% bonus for the last depositor, and so on... I think it is really really the coolest ponzi in the entire world. Smiley

So if you're thinking on growing some LEAFs go ahead and enjoy!

First depositor positions are still open Smiley

http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php

Well I screwed up already.  I sent 75,000 Leaf... and saw that I had looked at the minimum on the DOGE page.  Then realized I looked at the minimum on the wrong page switched over to Leaf and saw you had a minimum of 1 million.  Any thoughts how we can fix that... and what happened with my leaf I sent?

Well, the 75k is a donation unfortunately for you maybe... Smiley
But the good news is that it went to the guarantee fund. Maybe we can kick start this LEAF ponzi too, and then you can make so much more anyway than the 75k. Remember, last depositor will receive 200% of its deposit (right now there is some lucky guy who would receive 2.060.000 LEAF, if there'll be no more new deposits). Also, the guarantee fund keeps increasing too (5% of each deposit goes there), and when deposits will stop the amount in the guarantee fund will be distributed among the depositors who haven't been paid yet.

Hopefully there will be a lot more new deposits, and people will actually make money with this one. I see all the stupid BTC ponzis, which are looking like hell, there is no guarantee fund, etc... going up to hundreds of deposits. Unfortunately it seems that with other currencies people are not that interested (have the same experience with DOGE too). Maybe LEAF is going to be a real hit Smiley

wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:58:10 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 03:16:13 AM by wpstudio

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone still reads this thread, but I have remade from the ground cryptoprofit.org.

Now it is fully automated, 100% accuracy at deposits and payouts (Cryptsy like login system + own deposit address, and withdrawal address), 200% bonus for the last depositor, and so on... I think it is really really the coolest ponzi in the entire world. Smiley

Well I screwed up already.  I sent 75,000 Leaf... and saw that I had looked at the minimum on the DOGE page.  Then realized I looked at the minimum on the wrong page switched over to Leaf and saw you had a minimum of 1 million.  Any thoughts how we can fix that... and what happened with my leaf I sent?

Well, the 75k is a donation unfortunately for you maybe... Smiley
But the good news is that it went to the guarantee fund. Maybe we can kick start this LEAF ponzi too, and then you can make so much more anyway than the 75k. Remember, last depositor will receive 200% of its deposit (right now there is some lucky guy who would receive 2.060.000 LEAF, if there'll be no more new deposits). Also, the guarantee fund keeps increasing too (5% of each deposit goes there), and when deposits will stop the amount in the guarantee fund will be distributed among the depositors who haven't been paid yet.

Hopefully there will be a lot more new deposits, and people will actually make money with this one. I see all the stupid BTC ponzis, which are looking like hell, there is no guarantee fund, etc... going up to hundreds of deposits. Unfortunately it seems that with other currencies people are not that interested (have the same experience with DOGE too). Maybe LEAF is going to be a real hit Smiley

Way to tell someone to SUCK IT...

So someone screwed up... and you'll just keep the money.  It's great to have you in the community.
__ron__

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:09:28 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 09:24:12 AM by __ron__

Hey guys,

Well, the 75k is a donation unfortunately for you maybe... SmileyBut the good news is that it went to the guarantee fund. Maybe we can kick start this LEAF ponzi too, and then you can make so much more anyway than the 75k. Remember, last depositor will receive 200% of its deposit (right now there is some lucky guy who would receive 2.060.000 LEAF, if there'll be no more new deposits). Also, the guarantee fund keeps increasing too (5% of each deposit goes there), and when deposits will stop the amount in the guarantee fund will be distributed among the depositors who haven't been paid yet.

Are you serious??
That is a good way to advertise your product, if you make a mistake...sorry it is for me.

Well good luck with it, you will never find me on your website.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:08:03 AM

Guys, I understand your points.... but on the other hand the rules are clearly saying this. On the deposit page it is written again the same thing, so it is very very clear. Not to talk about, how do I know when someone messes up, or just sends a donation? I had another LEAF thread and people actually sent donations of a lot higher value (confirmed one)... but how can I confirm each one? Tell the truth I don't even intend to: this system is running now 100% AUTOMATED... I do absolutely NOTHING with it.

On the other hand, what will people say if rules are rules only for some, and not for others? If I return that 75k, and some other person will add the guarantee fund and will see that 75K is missing from it? Or should I hide the transaction too which was used to deposit it? If I do that, then why I just don't hide some of the transactions, or start making "random" payouts for example, as some of these systems does? They don't care about the order people made their deposits...

The thing I am trying to achieve here is to have the first Ponzi with clear rules, fully automated, trustable. If I start to break my own rules, what remains of that? It will be exactly just like all the other arbitrary sites, and that is not why I have worked a lot to try to make it a different site and when everything is done, I don't want to choose which rules we are following and which one not.

Sorry for your loss, but I hope you understand the world from my perspective too. I hope you also understand it is not about the 0.0022 BTC, because if I would like to cheat then I wouldn't pay out the 200% last deposit which is 0.061 BTC (30 times more almost)... which I will of course if that remains the last deposit.

__ron__

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:15:35 AM

Guys, I understand your points.... but on the other hand the rules are clearly saying this. On the deposit page it is written again the same thing, so it is very very clear. Not to talk about, how do I know when someone messes up, or just sends a donation? I had another LEAF thread and people actually sent donations of a lot higher value (confirmed one)... but how can I confirm each one? Tell the truth I don't even intend to: this system is running now 100% AUTOMATED... I do absolutely NOTHING with it.

On the other hand, what will people say if rules are rules only for some, and not for others? If I return that 75k, and some other person will add the guarantee fund and will see that 75K is missing from it? Or should I hide the transaction too which was used to deposit it? If I do that, then why I just don't hide some of the transactions, or start making "random" payouts for example, as some of these systems does? They don't care about the order people made their deposits...

The thing I am trying to achieve here is to have the first Ponzi with clear rules, fully automated, trustable. If I start to break my own rules, what remains of that? It will be exactly just like all the other arbitrary sites, and that is not why I have worked a lot to try to make it a different site and when everything is done, I don't want to choose which rules we are following and which one not.

Sorry for your loss, but I hope you understand the world from my perspective too. I hope you also understand it is not about the 0.0022 BTC, because if I would like to cheat then I wouldn't pay out the 200% last deposit which is 0.061 BTC (30 times more almost)... which I will of course if that remains the last deposit.

Make another addres for donations., so it is clear to everybody.
Just my two cents.

Ofcourse you make your own rules on your own website.

If there is no space for an error and mistake, you won't bind with your potential customers.

kmargar

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:27:11 PM

Here's another idea. Forego the idea of a mininum, so one could just send 1 LEAF/DOGE or whatever and expect something back. Only keep donations when someone sends above a maximum. Of course that might mean that the guarrantee fund might take more to fill, but so what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: