Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Advise Newbies To Enter Bitcoin Now?  (Read 34349 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:41:51 AM

Well, if I am happy I will advise and commemorate the beginners of our fellow human beings, we should help, because now is the right time to start investing and it also reduces the decline in the price of bitcoin again.

Probably they could invest into bitcoin, but it is much better to hold them then sell it once the bull run is really aggressive in the market.
Because it is still good to feed himself to learn while doing trade in the market. Make his/her own research about everything here whether bitcoin or crypto trading.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phamminhtan

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:59:58 PM

I have just advised some friends to join the bitcoin market right now, because this is the best time to step in. In terms of context, bitcoin has just recovered from a slump, and bitcoin will grow come back, followed by a bunch of other big names like ETH, LTC, XRP ... this is always the right time for you to believe in me.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:36:26 PM

I will,and i would like to help others by their financial because financial problem is what exactly i‘ve experienced before entering in crypto specifically investing in bitcoin i took some research about it and try to invest and then probably i earned twice base on my investment,so now i was eager to share my thoughts about investing in bitcoin.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:45:58 PM

One thing we need to be careful about is regarding the forked coins. A lot of the new users have accumulated Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Satoshi Version thinking that these are the real Bitcoin. The similarity in the name is not making matters any easier. We need to educate these people about the difference between BTC, BCH and BSV.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:21:20 PM

For me i will never advise the new ones just to ride this gains on crypto, they need to learn first about everything before they jump in. Who knows if this gains will continue or not no one right? So the best thing newbies do is to learn cryptocurrency, how it works because the risk is big they can either profit or loss.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:46:54 PM

I don't know if there will be any better time than now for a newbie to get into crypto, i mean, you don't want a newbie to get in when btc will hit 20k+ now do you Wink,   be it as it may, i think now is as good a time to get in and scoop some btc or alts you can afford, the market is looking greener and friendly enough for both long and short term investors to take part.
They say make hay while the sun shine Cool.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:33:02 AM

I have just advised some friends to join the bitcoin market right now, because this is the best time to step in. In terms of context, bitcoin has just recovered from a slump, and bitcoin will grow come back, followed by a bunch of other big names like ETH, LTC, XRP ... this is always the right time for you to believe in me.
This is actually the bad time to enter. When the price is rising it is the time to sell and get the cash so when it drops you can buy back. Actually you should not sell all your coins at a pump because a bigger pump might be coming soon. This comes from practice of knowing when the price is best to sell and when to stop selling and wait it out.

Dont go for altcoins too much or at all because they only give you temporary gains and its good if you are able to book it quickly and come out, otherwise you will end up making losses. Altcoins basically piggyback on bitcoins price pumps. They dont have anything worth pumping them at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 02:29:02 PM

If they understand the risks, then there is no need to discourage them from purchasing Bitcoins. Only two things to remember here. First, no one should expect Bitcoin to make him a millionaire in two weeks time. And secondly, those who invest their savings in Bitcoin must be aware of the fact that BTC is highly volatile and there is a real chance that they may lose all of their investment if something goes wrong.
maxell_etheridge

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:17:50 PM

Of course, right now it's a great moment to buy bitcoin. I remember that when I was starting my journey with btc and i didn't want to register my account on exchange, somebody recommended me a website called buycoinnow.com where you can buy Bitcoin by credit card or bank transfer. THe price is growing and it supposed to grow even more, the first half of this year is going to be pretty decent, especially after late 2018 bear.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:28:55 PM

Try not to cash out your Bitcoin, buy real world things u need with it, this

will act as a fundamental support mechanism to the price,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

Another speculation yet very interesting one. As of now, we can see that there are changes in the market and yes it is a positive one for us and I guess it is the right time to buy bitcoin. If this speculation is to happen in the coming weeks and months, It would be best if investors start buying bitcoins. I'm sure they don't wanna miss the bull run to come. 
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:42:14 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies in general and bitcoin in particular is often a risks owing to the high level of volatility associated with cryptocurrency. Hence, the need to be cautious when introducing a newbie into investing in Bitcoin. In my own opinion, if I must introduce a newbie to invest in bitcoin, I will ensure he is told to invest only what he can afford to lose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:25:03 PM

Yes, sometimes I advise friends to buy because the price of bitcoin is still affordable, but buying or not still depends on them.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:01:14 PM

I will not advise anyone. Besides newbies may still not be used to cryptocurrency market movement (not all) and since the price is very volatile, can go up and can go down in a moment, that could cause a heart attack to the person or could kill me for that  Grin
Every should decide on their own on when and what to invest in. Everyone is responsible for his own profit and loses.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

Yes, sometimes I advise friends to buy because the price of bitcoin is still affordable, but buying or not still depends on them.
i also do this not only in my friend but also in my relatives but i always told them that if they invest in bitcoin there are no easy money in bitcoin and always expect the worse and prepare to hodl in long term

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:11:58 PM

We have to educate those people who are interested in bitcoin. Crypto is better in many ways. The more people will be involved in crypto, the better. So, if any newcomer want to know about crypto, I will certainly help. It is our duty to promote btc and encourage our surrounding.
And crypto is growing. It is not too late. Anyone can start now.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:27:19 PM

Before recommending to enter or buy bitcoin to beginners, you have to tell the basics about bitcoin and the risks, so that you are not blamed when it doesn't match what was discussed earlier.
and assure him that bitcoin will be profitable in some time if you recommend buying it now before bitcoin prices continue to rise.
I recommend this method to my friends and as a result they like it and enjoy its benefits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:38:25 AM

Before recommending to enter or buy bitcoin to beginners, you have to tell the basics about bitcoin and the risks, so that you are not blamed when it doesn't match what was discussed earlier.
and assure him that bitcoin will be profitable in some time if you recommend buying it now before bitcoin prices continue to rise.
I recommend this method to my friends and as a result they like it and enjoy its benefits.
Advising people when it comes to financial investment can be a double edged sword as they might come after you if they end up in a loss, it is a tricky situation to tackle, there is nothing wrong in informing about the market and never give them the opportunity to question you at a later time if they end up loosing their money, general advice is good but make sure you do not take things too much on your head as the market is really volatile you never know how it will end up in the future.
Global_Originalist

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:36:11 AM

We have to educate those people who are interested in bitcoin. Crypto is better in many ways. The more people will be involved in crypto, the better. So, if any newcomer want to know about crypto, I will certainly help. It is our duty to promote btc and encourage our surrounding.
And crypto is growing. It is not too late. Anyone can start now.

I agree with this. Everybody needs to know about crypto to make it take over. The time is always now to get into crypto. Everyday I keep kicking myself for not having more coins.
bitbenzhong

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:57:34 AM

just tell them checking btc price going up Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: