Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 09:27:50 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Advise Newbies To Enter Bitcoin Now?  (Read 34355 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

I will not persuade friends to buy bitcoin. But if one of them decides to buy and just waits for the right time, I'll tell him to buy now. Now is a good time to buy, I think

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:24:41 AM

Making decisions could be one way to be mature enough to handle situations. So I think what I could only do for a newbie is to educate him the basics about Bitcoin. I will not definitely advise him to enter Bitcoin now because he is the only one who can decide for that. I will just teach him how he can gather data and information that will help him to decide.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:09:53 PM

I will not persuade friends to buy bitcoin. But if one of them decides to buy and just waits for the right time, I'll tell him to buy now. Now is a good time to buy, I think
I will advice newbies that they should first learn that investing on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency does not mean an easy money, i will advice them investing in bitcoin is a long term investment that's why they need to have a long patience.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
garyn
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

I will advice newbies that they should first learn that investing on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency does not mean an easy money, i will advice them investing in bitcoin is a long term investment that's why they need to have a long patience.

Well said narukami.  I would add to that learn all you can about trading in stocks and forex so you can buy Bitcoin at the right times.  Forex is a good one because it is also manipulated by governments so you can learn how to deal with that. 

I would recommend you read Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude by Mark Douglas.  I thought it was a book about trading techniques but it was not.  It was a book of psychologically why we make decisions we do when buying, selling and trading stocks or anything else like Bitcoin.  It was tremendous in setting me free from a lot not just in trading but in life.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:57:47 PM

I think that the best investment is when you can allocate a certain amount, which is not a pity to lose. and you know that you are ready for any market behavior

Just start with a small sum, and it will be not easy to stop. Crypto market is the largest market I have ever seen. It attracts people with a bunch of possibilities and great potential profits. Yes, it is worth investing in Bitcoin now and in the future also.
longtkhd

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:43:37 AM

It can be seen that this is almost the perfect time to start, if you are new and watching the price of bitcoins, it is moving towards $ 3000 as before, and it is almost a great time. let new people invest.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2352
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:57:24 AM

I'd always tell newbies to enter Bitcoin as soon as possible. Make no mistake, I am not being selfish about it. I am not thinking of a new buyer at a wrong time, even if there is a pump happening. I am always thinking ahead. Bitcoin even at $10,000 is still cheap. It is time we learn lessons from those who said that $1,000 is too expensive, better wait for it to go back to $300; $3,000 is too expensive, better wait for $900; or I can't afford that $5,000, I'd be waiting for the $2,000. We are all here very early. Let's just be patient.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:07:19 AM

Of course, the harvest is yet to come
So what are you doing to encourage people joining bitcoin trading now?and have you get someone to already buy bitcoins to profit in harvesting?if not I don’t think it’s appropriate to answer such

It can be seen that this is almost the perfect time to start, if you are new and watching the price of bitcoins, it is moving towards $ 3000 as before, and it is almost a great time. let new people invest.
Op is asking if you are advising people now to enter this community .because that’s what we all need now to find another investors to continue the momentum of bullishness
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:03:01 AM

Of course no, only if not to become investor for long time.
Today earning in crypto only for professionals

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
leech.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:38:29 AM

Absolutely yes!
But only in the following cases:
- If you have a certain amount of money that you want to increase, but you don't afraid to lose this money (because we don't know how to accurately predict the future, and anything can happen!)
- If you don't need this money in the near future, because you can benefit from such an investment only with long-term investments.
- If you understand why you are doing this. Because most beginners don't understand crypto and the market situation at the time of their transaction. At the moment, the market is no longer at the very minimum, but the price will greatly increase further.
boris2470

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

If you enter Bitcoin, then you need to keep in your head only one word - volatility. If you will not check a chart, it will kill your profit in an hour. If you understand this welcome to the world of crypto trading
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:37:48 PM

Bitcoin boom is always on headlines so entering into the bitcoin world is never too late. Bitcoin world is all time flourishing world, therefore, for enthused newbies it is always good to make an early decision to enter
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:39:27 PM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

Newbies need to understand the movement of bitcoin changes every minute or even seconds.The moment i wrote this the value of bitcoin is 9948$ while those last few weeks it reaches to 12000$,I advised to newbies if they would choose to enter in this cryptocurrency world then they must know the risk involve with it.The price will rise or fall anytime.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:22:41 PM

I will advise them to enter at any time and now is even the best time to jump in. I wouldn't advice them to invest now because probably the market is showing some positives but because crypto is still young with a lot of potential. The earlier one joins the better

Akonobea

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:54:14 PM

I always say this and will never stop saying it because it's always good to enter the market any day anytime. Newbies are now entering the crypto world and has to learn more and this is the time too.

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:52:55 AM

Yes definitely. Newbies should enter Bitcoins even though they won't be able to make as much profit as the old investors but btc surely is going to make some more positive increase so they have to be patient and study the price graph very carefully to choose a day for investment.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

For me, yes I will advise some newbies/ family relatives to enter bitcoin if they want. My friend introduces bitcoin to me, and I’m willing to do a favor. But I will just teach them the basic, and I will let them learn on their own. If you want to explore new things, you should do your own study right.  Smiley
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 01:33:12 PM

Ofcourse i do.if someone want to invest and like to risk, bitcoin or generally crypto is the best choice.more risk more gain, or more lose Smiley

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

Ofcourse i do.if someone want to invest and like to risk, bitcoin or generally crypto is the best choice.more risk more gain, or more lose Smiley
if there is someone but i believe all of us dont want to take risk but we all love to earn and there are things that are no risk or have less risk other than joining cryptos which are verry risky  .

we should recomend newbies first to a less riskier option but if they curious and will  ask you about cryptos , that should be the time that you can give your own advice if this time is the best to enter now or they should wait more time  to get the best possible experience.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:50:36 PM

For me, yes I will advise some newbies/ family relatives to enter bitcoin if they want. My friend introduces bitcoin to me, and I’m willing to do a favor. But I will just teach them the basic, and I will let them learn on their own. If you want to explore new things, you should do your own study right.  Smiley
I hope you succeed on encouraging someone to enter crypto world unlike to me which is a failure Grin. I once became active persuading my classmates and friends to invest on btc as well but unfortunately I end up getting declined. I encourage again and they refuse again, the cycle goes on and on 'til I get tired that's why I become quite about crypto talks uneless someone open up. Selfish as it seems but for me it's not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: