Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Advise Newbies To Enter Bitcoin Now?  (Read 34349 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

I think its the best time to teach them about bitcoin while the market are blooming. I think if we wanted crypto to be big, we need to spread the world about it and to teach people about it is a wonderful thing to do, i do think its good to teach people as long as they do wanted to learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:13:46 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 08:24:16 PM by alevlaslo

BSV is better than bitcoin, there is no need to think about the Commission, in the wallet there is not even the possibility to change it, it is always a 1 satosh per byte

Satoshi not wanted to limit the block size, it do not need to be proved  

BTC still expensive due to the network effect, but then people will wise up and go into BSV  

+ BTC developers are bad, still don't have a cold wallet for the phone , but BSV has. That alone proves that Satoshi is Craig Wright.

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
odeskpawan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:37:03 AM

It is essential to share some information about bitcoin on how it works before the newbies become non-noob and do not regret their decision. But I think it would be great if newbies enter the world of digital currency.

Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency that started it all. It is a digital or virtual currency designed to work as a medium of exchange. Cryptocurrency could be an active online currency exchange. However, buyers buy bitcoin with the intent of investing much as they would with stocks.

How Are Bitcoins Used?

Bitcoin is a means of payment for goods and services. One can buy bitcoins from any cryptocurrency exchange such as  Coinbase. Once you have earned Bitcoins, there are ways to lend them out and make interest. There are even ways to earn bitcoins through trading.

What Are The Risks?

There's high risk as well as various opportunities with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is relatively new, and its value is very volatile and can change significantly daily.

What Can You Buy from Bitcoin?

Today more business places and online stores are adopting Bitcoins as a valid payment medium. Credit cards can be linked directly to Bitcoin wallets and are respected anywhere as a standard credit card.

1.Travel: Booking Flights, hotels, Expedia, CheapAir, and BTC TRIP; all these travel platforms accept Bitcoin payments.

2.Online Products & Applications: The largest footprint Bitcoin has made in online retailing. Major online retailers accept bitcoin payments and even gift card companies like eGifter too agrees with the Bitcoin payments.

3.Gold & Silver: Once your Bitcoin currency is reflected in your wallet, you can buy gold. Companies like JM Bullion, GramGold, and APMEX, provide the option to make payment through Bitcoin wallet.

Also, here's how the bitcoin transactions work, if you want to know.
https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/bitcoin-basic-blog/behind-the-scenes-of-a-bitcoin-transaction
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:32:21 PM

First of all I will give a briefing for him, because to invest in bitcoin is not easy and not as easy as turning hands, of course directing to notify the system that is on bitcoin and blockchain because they have to know the inside and how it works, if we just tell him the person and will make the person, get a loss. not the benefits that can be the opposite, of course, which will be labeled bad bitcoin ...

At least tell them in more detail, if telling only half and half of it would make the person confused ...
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:17:28 PM

yes, I would encourage Beginners to Enter Bitcoin now, because I am sure of the future of bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:36:42 PM

First of all I will give a briefing for him, because to invest in bitcoin is not easy and not as easy as turning hands, of course directing to notify the system that is on bitcoin and blockchain because they have to know the inside and how it works, if we just tell him the person and will make the person, get a loss. not the benefits that can be the opposite, of course, which will be labeled bad bitcoin ...

At least tell them in more detail, if telling only half and half of it would make the person confused ...
right, we have to tell the risk that will be borne. by notifying the risk, they don't assume that it's not easy to make money on cryptocurrency. by 2018 many people say crypto is a scam, even though they haven't mastered it
It is better to be clear for them what exactly will possible to happen to them once they'll be in crypto investment. Let them think of it and they don't need ti assumed that everything will be fine at this time cause to see prices are high the more risk we might have.
Giving them some sort of ideas and realistic outcomes will help them to understand and not by forcing them to risk their time and money in crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

if a beginner has enough money, he can buy Bitcoin and ethereum with peace of mind, at a minimum, to supply these coins for long-term storage.  And then, while waiting for an improvement in the cryptocurrency market, you can study the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

Never advise anybody to enter into cryptocurrency investments. This market is very volatile and don't be deceived at the current upward trend that you see mate, it can decide to go down at any point in time. I think it's best if you introduce them to it so that they can learn more about it before investing at their own will but not necessarily advising them to do so.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:31:07 PM

if I'm of course bro. always encourage beginners to put a portion of their money in bitcoin or altcoinstlaks bro. my goal is that they can have experience with the digital world of bitcoin.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:31:47 PM

I don’t like to give advice someone about what to do. It’s a huge risk and i wouldn’t want to put myself in that position. People should make their own decisions if they wanna enter the crypto market, this is the healthiest way.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:38:22 PM

Though the price of bitcoin rose from $3,500 to $11,500 in just 6 months, it is not too late to get bitcoin. Since its price is expected to get higher in the coming months, don't miss the opportunity. As experts always saying, it might rally to reach $20,000 this year.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:01:07 PM

Though the price of bitcoin rose from $3,500 to $11,500 in just 6 months, it is not too late to get bitcoin. Since its price is expected to get higher in the coming months, don't miss the opportunity. As experts always saying, it might rally to reach $20,000 this year.
With the crypto space in a positive vibe this could indeed point out to higher gains even at the current price. Where the rally will ends no one knows.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
djadmika

Activity: 87
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:51:23 AM

I would not advise someone to enter the world of bitcoin but I will definitely tell everything about the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin. Then let them determine their own way. At least we have tried to tell about a new world that will change the world going forward.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:59:04 AM

Then let them determine their own way.

This is the most important as everyone of us has to make our own journey, and since staying here means a long journey, so we cannot rely to someone all the time, we have to improve and mature at the same time so we can make decisions on our own.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TitanFalls

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:12:52 AM

All the time something stops me from buying Bitcoin and crypto as a whole. Perhaps it is the fear that it will fly down again. I really do not believe that BTC will soon grow to 40,000. Maybe it is worth going to psychological rehabilitation courses? LOL
CBANX3

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:00:38 AM

BTC@$14k! Bitcoin is chasing the Moon and still, if you are giving the second thought to buy BTC then you are lacking far behind the crypto race.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:34:26 AM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

n my opinion this is the right time for bitcoin to go on stage and become a bomber, don't wait to go down, when bitcoin goes down it might be a deep chasm

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:38:12 AM

I would always tell my friend to look into Bitcoin and do a little research about it, then they can decide if this type of investment is their cup of tea. When it comes to price recommendation, I never do that, as we all know Bitcoin, sometimes will rise very high and also it plummet very fast.

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:48:39 AM

I don't give advice to beginners to invest because the risk is big, but I always provide information that bitcoin will experience a significant increase but they don't care and now they regret it.
TitanFalls

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:44:05 AM

Honestly, I see no reason for such a huge forum thread. Bitcoin sooner or later will grow. Just buy it and hold it. What problems then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: