Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2140 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:22:08 PM

Recently, there has been a decline in awards in bounty campaigns, this is due to the failures of many ICO and also fraudsters who disguise as new ICO.
All this reduces the profits from bounty campaigns.
However, it must be remembered that only those who do something earn. If you do not participate in the bounty campaigns, then you can not even make an attempt to earn.
we never know whether bounty can make us rich or not, but we need to try it. I think some people have got a lot of money because of using it. so, I think, if you follow a good bounty, I think that opportunity is also yours.
yes, that can't be guessed. sometimes projects that have good work maps don't always make us rich, there is still the next stage. We, as bounty hunters, are only trying to find projects that can pay for our work later and also hope that the tokens produced have a sale value on the market.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:41:58 PM

I would say bounty is no more profitable and also supporting for the project vehicular we are not sure about will create loss for investors community as we as you . Bounty is another way of promotion , so before promoting you should decide which kind of project you need to promote so that it won’t harm any one . For that you need to do lots of research also need to analyse the risk associate with project.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:48:22 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

Bounty campaigns can't make you rich. At least not now. Gone are the days of good earnings in bounty campaigns after large masses of people rushed to the crypto market and began to massively participate in bounty campaigns.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:54:10 PM

I would say bounty is no more profitable and also supporting for the project vehicular we are not sure about will create loss for investors community as we as you . Bounty is another way of promotion , so before promoting you should decide which kind of project you need to promote so that it won’t harm any one . For that you need to do lots of research also need to analyse the risk associate with project.
and the product of a project is indeed the main thing we need to note that if the project has a quality product, it is likely to produce good goods. but there are still many other things that we need to pay attention to before taking part in the ico project, which is important to remember that all have risks.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:57:54 PM

Nothing can be said about bounties with surity because in past few months there were many that did not kept their words and never paid the reward tokens to hunters but as the market conditions are improving i think bounty campaigns will improve as well so i will suggest to find a quality project to promote and you may end up earning good reward.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:27:50 PM

It is very difficult to tell exactly which bounty is good and profitable at this time. I participate in bounties, with an anticipation of being paid but it all doesn't turn out as expected. You just have to make your own decisions.

For me the current bounty is a small reward if I choose the right project. It may take a few dozen or a few hundred dollars if you're lucky, I don't put too much hope into the bounty because it will disappoint me when I get the token reward
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:11:53 PM

It is better if you believe that your work in a bounty campaign will make you have enough income for your daily life instead of thinking of getting a big contribution. A bounty campaign is a job that can be said is a job that does not spend a lot of capital than other cryptocurrency activities.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:46:31 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?
Based on what is happening in the crypto currency market it's hard for you to a bounty campaign that will earn you money as it use to be in the year 2016 and 2017. For now, I will advice you to involve yourself in either trading and gambling but only if you have good knowledge about them .
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:49:25 PM

A gift campaign will make you rich, the possibility can be like that and depends on how many prizes to pay and the ranking also affects the payments that will be received.
but it is not easy to participate in a bounty campaign with large payments because very strict requirements and regulations will be difficult to participate in and also compete.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:47:10 AM

I don't there is any bounty campaign out there presently that can make you rich!. Personally, I'm just selecting at random because you never can tell which one would be real.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:29:40 AM

Until you got paid from the bounty you did you can't know if the reward will add value to your wallet, market value of the bounty reward after listing will determine what you will get from the bounty campaign.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:39:40 AM

Bounty campaigns can't make you rich. At least not now. Gone are the days of good earnings in bounty campaigns after large masses of people rushed to the crypto market and began to massively participate in bounty campaigns.

That's true. Earlier, most of the users considered signature campaigns which made payments in BTC as their first preference. There were campaigns such as Prime Dice, where hundreds of users could participate. But many of these signature campaigns closed down and the remaining ones limited the participation to 20 or 30 users each.

So obviously these users shifted their attention to bounty campaigns. Initially (2017 and first half of 2018) there were some good bounty signature campaigns, which used to pay as much as $1,000 to $5,000 as the reward. But as the number of users increased, scamming also increased. And as a result the reward per user went down heavily. Now you can consider yourselves lucky, if you are able to get $25 from a single campaign.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:43:27 AM

now only can try and focus I personally have not had a bounty that made me rich until now  because I am always exposed to a bounty scam maybe for the future I will be more careful

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:57:28 AM

if you ask this question in 2017 then I will answer "YES" but if you ask now then I will answer "NO" because now there are so many bounty scams, reducing allocations and having very cheap prices when listing on market.

Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:03:01 AM

I used to be like you. but I also learned some experiences. now I often analyze projects to make reasonable purchases. But luck is also a good weakness to help you succeed
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:23:00 AM

First of all - what is being rich for you ? Having a big house and a lambo in front of it or may be a yacht and a privat jet ? Unfortunately ,you won't get it by participating even in the most profitable bounty as a newbie or junior or even a legendary.You can make some money but don't expect too much.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:55:11 AM

As you know the most beneficial bounty is signatures and if you have good rank than you can earn good amount and you should join IEO.

mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:06:44 PM

I think here no one will tell you the projects that will really make you rich. Better the people there will register one your account than tell you.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

Bounty campaign participation can't make you rich in the list unless your rich vocabulary is far from normal. The greatest risks most bounty participants facing by now are token reduction when it ends and hell it's not nice though they are the sole authority to conduct such rules, you'll get it by the time it is unlocked and when it is tradable on exchanges it's not worth it just cents to be called, and moreover time flies then those project will be scam most of them.

I suggest if you want to join bounties be aware of the risks and don't be a crybaby and if you really want to be rich (as you said) though I'm not sure it will do just join signature campaign that pays btc, hodl it and who knows in short amount of time BTC goes a million and your earnings on the signature is the one that makes you rich on the moment.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:45:56 PM

First of all - what is being rich for you ? Having a big house and a lambo in front of it or may be a yacht and a privat jet ? Unfortunately ,you won't get it by participating even in the most profitable bounty as a newbie or junior or even a legendary.You can make some money but don't expect too much.
LOL, probably it is not like that for we have different standards. I assume that the OP just stated about getting a house and a car with pocket money will do. This is how also I have in my mind in getting rich if it will going to happen. A house, a car and a pocket money is enough for me if I have to get money. If it is more than that then it will be invested to earn more.

Being poor will only wish the things that we do not have. Getting lambo, a huge house is not what we are dreaming for but a decent lifestyle will do already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: