Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2145 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:48:25 PM

Cheesy A good project can make us very rich. The fact is that we need to find such a project. Earn more coins in this project. And put them off for several years. If the project is really working. Perhaps not bad earn.

Evrolina

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:54:05 PM

If getting rich is your priority then I don't think can be a way for now because no dev and team are ready to give out a reward that can make anybody rich again, most of them will only give out peanuts.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:54:50 PM

we will be easy to get rich if most of the projects that we follow don't fail and scam and we are paid with appropriate payments but this is very difficult today. even most tokens that we hold from the results of cheap projects from day to day

DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:56:50 PM

I think maybe. If you and I are lucky enough to meet the project well. But that is too difficult for the current market. But we participate in the IEO of large exchanges will certainly be highly profitable
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 03:00:18 PM

I laugh with the most replies I read. Most of it are not giving a project to apply for as a bounty hunter because most of the project can have a good market during, and after the coin has been listed. It will also matter on the team handling the project or the bounty manager that manages the project. Usually a good bounty manager has set his/her standards to which it will not allow to run a scam project.

Good thing now is that it is easy to spot good project  just subscribe to the top 10 exchanges and see those project running in those exchanges that are called as EIO.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:21:02 PM

I think maybe. If you and I are lucky enough to meet the project well. But that is too difficult for the current market. But we participate in the IEO of large exchanges will certainly be highly profitable
Now there are very many bounty campaigns that then launch IEO on major exchanges. so if you are lucky you can get perspective tokens up to IEO

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:27:43 PM

we will be easy to get rich if most of the projects that we follow don't fail and scam and we are paid with appropriate payments but this is very difficult today. even most tokens that we hold from the results of cheap projects from day to day
as if we could make it realize.this is like our imagination while all of our hope could come true .its difficult to happen although crypto market condition in normal.it is has possibility on of projects failed.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:41:13 PM

Cheesy A good project can make us very rich. The fact is that we need to find such a project. Earn more coins in this project. And put them off for several years. If the project is really working. Perhaps not bad earn.
No one can tell in advance which ICO project can make a good profit. Even if we join the outwardly promising ICO project, which promises good payouts, this does not mean anything. Even if many tokens with a good ICO price are listed in our wallet, this also means little. Only when we exchange tokens for bitcoin or ethereum, only then will it be possible to look at profits. Therefore, in advance to say and name the project ICO, which will give a good profit, is impossible.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

Now there are very many bounty campaigns that then launch IEO on major exchanges. so if you are lucky you can get perspective tokens up to IEO
You are right, there are a number of project bounties that have also done and signed up to sell their IEO in a number of major exchanges, such as the projects that I follow.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

I suggest you try to check this one dude https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5137476.0 I think if I am not mistaken, this bounty campaign has 2 weeks remaining before their main sales end and this was actually under by IEO and it will be liston IDAX this coming May 23, you can participate to their bounty campaign and can also buy their token too.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Finding a good bounty with great amount of rewards is difficult. Reaching hardcap still won't even reaches its ICO price one it is listed on exchanges even bigtime exchange listing such as binance, kucoin, okex, and many more exchanges that are famous. There are really some factors that greatly affect its price as also your potential reward in USD. I can't tell and even others can't tell what bounty can make you rich.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

Try to be more active in participating in the Bounty project. It is very difficult to find a reliable project. But you don't give up and continue doing Bounty projects. And I'm sure if one of the Bounty projects you're working on will make a decent enough money for you.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

Subscribe to Miracletele. The team has an excellent working draft, which will be released on a good exchange. The project is very popular in social networks and telegram.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:32:46 PM

I very much doubt that bounty companies can make you more lucid.  Because many companies now pay just a penny so that people work and do not diverge.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

The success rate of the bounty campaigns have reduced over the course of time, but if you have some free time then even now it is not a bad idea to take part in a few bounties. Most of the signature bounties ask for no more than 10 or 15 posts per week, which in my opinion should not take more than 2 hours to complete. So my advice is to go for it, without expecting any rewards.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:40:36 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?
bounty campaigns are helpful for the people who are in trouble situation to get a job if they are involved in Campion they will definitely get paid and make their life so that study it is the only think even from the bounty campaigns otherwise investment are always makes you rich in all the time.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:23:55 PM

Its hard to decipher which bounty campiagn can make you rich.  There are many factors that are invloved for a bounty to provide good money. Team, bounty allocation,  uniqueness of the project , listing price and off course period the bounty token will be distributed

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:39:43 PM

bounty campaigns are helpful for the people who are in trouble situation to get a job if they are involved in Campion they will definitely get paid and make their life so that study it is the only think even from the bounty campaigns otherwise investment are always makes you rich in all the time.

If he knows about programming, I think there are many projects that have bounty for this job. They are awarded a lot of rewards if they contribute most monthly or weekly to the project
Dikarama7

Activity: 192

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

I think don't expect too much to get rich by following a bounty because it's difficult to find a good project, bounty is only to increase income.

/ / / / / / / /          SOVRYN.app          \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform     [     Join Origin Pre-Sale     ]
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:05:26 PM

Its hard to decipher which bounty campiagn can make you rich.  There are many factors that are invloved for a bounty to provide good money. Team, bounty allocation,  uniqueness of the project , listing price and off course period the bounty token will be distributed
right, even though the project reaches hardcap it still doesn't guarantee if it will make bounty hunters get rich because at the moment it's hard for new projects to have high coin prices.
plus now most projects really drop in value after the list so we really can't say what projects can really make us rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: