Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2141 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:39:40 AM

I think totally the main reason real and trustful project always be good at any moment with the crypto market. Of course, those projects will be planned very long and by their development, always well-planned. But yes you can get some money from it but makeing rich is very difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wolizidan
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:46:42 AM

We can earn some extra money but it won't make rich.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

It hard to actually find a bounty campaign that will make one rich, because most bounty campaign now do not offer much of a decent reward to participants.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:41:30 AM

There are bounty campaigns these days that are still profitable, but most likely won't make you rich. With the number of bounty hunters these days, and the current situation of the cryptocurrency market, it would be hard to be rich by just joining bounty campaigns.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:45:16 AM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

people, you should give up this illusion. the times where bounty campaigns have made rich are over.
respectively almost nobody has the stamina to keep bounty token long enough. if the project will be successful in 2 years, 99% of the bounty hunters will not be on board for a long time Wink
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:48:24 AM

There are bounty campaigns these days that are still profitable, but most likely won't make you rich. With the number of bounty hunters these days, and the current situation of the cryptocurrency market, it would be hard to be rich by just joining bounty campaigns.
for now it is difficult to get money from the Karunia Campaign, because there are many obstacles and obstacles to run well.
the Cryptocurrency market has not fully improved and is still not profitable so it is not easy to get rich.
to be rich you must participate in various activities that can make money and you must understand the project that is being followed.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:11:56 AM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

Go to a project that has good prospects, like a harmony now but unfortunately Kampenye is being paused. To get a high contribution value, you must participate in a campaign where the number of participants is small such as signatures, translations, or bounty bugs if there are any.

Last year I joined the campaign from WPP, and only a month ago I sold the token for a total of $ 1000. So you just have to look for kamapnye that has potential, and that is difficult.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:19:08 AM

In the current situation, such bounties are very few. For this reason, you can participate in btc paidly campaigns. But you should know that it is not easy to participate in these campaigns. But still, you can reach the conclusion you are looking for by research.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:28:35 AM

im sorry to disappoint you but honestly speaking you cant be rich by just doing bounty works. specially these time that the market was not yet fully recovered it maybe hard to accept but thats the real deal Bounty budget nowadays is too low to accomodate all Bounty hunters resulting in low payments. thats my opinion.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:38:07 AM

Bounty campaign has become a hit and miss business for bounty hunters, there's so many bounty campaigns, but there's so many scam project as well, last good bounty campaign I've received was last year and since all the bounty rewards are still zero value or dev did not distribution, right now it's a waste of time.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

I think everybody would like to know how to add value to wallet they own Smiley Currently bounties are slowly dying , if you take a look at bounties spreadsheets and how long it takes to finish bounty , then probably its best to find a real time job and spend time on there isntead of bounty as you will earn alot more . Ofcourse there is chance you can hit some really good project that will gain like 1000x in future , but its quite small chance for that . In 2017 there was bounty for PPT ( Populous ) , bounty people did get like 3000-4000 tokens . And 1 token reached 80$ price range . Imagine how did feel the ones that did hold till all time high Smiley
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

for sure we will not know whether the gifts we follow will produce wealth? all of that will be answered when the project is truly successful and also has prices according to the price of ico when it is listed on the stock. but unfortunately that rarely happens, so just keep on running your job and hope that the projects we follow can provide big income.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 08:01:31 AM

for now it is difficult to find and get a bounty that can generate big profits because there are a lot of scam projects this year. there is no bounty campaign that can make you rich unless you are diligent and complete all the tasks at your job. currently trading is a strategy to get rich quick.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:06:19 AM

for now it is difficult to find and get a bounty that can generate big profits because there are a lot of scam projects this year. there is no bounty campaign that can make you rich unless you are diligent and complete all the tasks at your job. currently trading is a strategy to get rich quick.
but now it's very difficult to get a big profit from the Prize Campaign.
the condition is not good so it is difficult to find a project that is really good, maybe if the project is good and can run well, then the market is in good condition so we have the opportunity to benefit from the work we do.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:13:02 AM

no, for now is of course no.
bounty campain now is not like 2016-2017 when it so legit and no scam project.
in 2017 i can take around 2,3 BTC for one year.
but in 2018 i just get around 100-200$ that is so bad, 1 year paid for 200$ it make me so depressed.
i just hope this year be better.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:16:15 AM

Advice from me if you want to get more of course you have to participate in all existing campaigns. Suppose you are participating in translations, signatures, social media and content. With that you will be able to get great value if you participate with all campaigns. And also don't just participate in one bounty. If you can, participate in all existing bounties. And you must also pay attention to the project so that you get a good project.
riedmonk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:17:20 AM

i already joining bounty programs but none of them
but not worth it at all
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:26:02 AM

If now is the beginning of 2017, you can do any campaign you like and you also earn a lot of bonuses. Because it is the BTC up trend, and now when the market is going down, most of the dead or scam campaigns, it is very rare to become rich with bounty hunter.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:28:30 AM

If now is the beginning of 2017, you can do any campaign you like and you also earn a lot of bonuses. Because it is the BTC up trend, and now when the market is going down, most of the dead or scam campaigns, it is very rare to become rich with bounty hunter.

Very wrong, now very different from 2017, the trend of ICO is gone. And any bounty has to be proven that they are in the big exchange by IEO. New really gives value to bounty hunter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: