Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i trust new platforms?  (Read 14436 times)
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:59:22 PM

Now a days so many spam coins in the market . I'm varied to invest

It is simple, my way to trust the new platform is to see the usefulness of the platform. If the platform is truly useful and the benefits can be felt in a real way, we must believe it. Especially when the benefits offered have never been offered a platform before. Of course this will increase public confidence in the platform. But if the benefits of a platform are questioned then we also need to doubt it.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:12:53 PM

There are very many Scam project and platform, to me every platform and project is a suspect until I have done my own findings about the and certified it, then I keep monitoring and following it

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:20:17 PM

no one will not trust the new platforms in the beginning stage but once you got spend the time in that field it will really giving the idea about it is best or not once you got clear mind about that field then you can decide it will useful for you or not
if you have tried after that you will find out.
Even though you have learned about the truth, you already know about it, but if you haven't tried it, you're still not satisfied and don't fully know, so you need to try good and be careful.
not all frauds, so choosing the right one is good.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:38:08 PM

Just invest in Bitcoin, the closer I get to new projects, the more I understand how good Bitcoin and ETH. Reliability and simplicity, in the long term, I think will win.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:14:21 PM

First is to trust your guts and then read up some review check people comment and discussion here and invest maybe a little for a try and when that works out then atleast you are on the right track You can then invest more if you like

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:27:32 PM

If you are trying for a new platform, see to it that you know its background or possibly it has already have a working products, basically it have a good reviews from big investors. This is our basis if this certain platform will can give us of what we want to happen, otherwise we are just throwing our money into them without a single return. Cause for me, I'll better to choose the old one's, it gives us assurance and guaranteed safe play.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:39:59 AM

A new platform, do you mean new coin ? We should need more time if we want to investing on new coin.
If the coin can make great awareness to the peoples, then it should be a good coin to buy.
But i think it is better to investing on existing coin than on a new coin, it will less risky.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:16:55 AM

Just invest in Bitcoin, the closer I get to new projects, the more I understand how good Bitcoin and ETH. Reliability and simplicity, in the long term, I think will win.
Well you are true but there are some legit platforms too out there, tbh it's not instant to make a new platform to become success and popular instantly. It takes years to develop and to make people trusted to use the new platforms. I'm ready to use new platforms but i prefer to use the old one for now.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:13:08 AM

indeed, to determine a coin that has a bright future is very difficult and certainly worries from traders often appear so that directly those who want to invest must be ready to experience various problems, especially losses later.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:08:44 AM

If you need fresh options for investment, it is possible to consider projects which go to the IEO, for example, Binance every month give 1 project.
The new projects such as IEOs are doing extremely excellent function in the productivity as well as growth of the marketers as well as the crypto world is expanding. The new projects are designed according to the wish and well of users as they had issues with the ICO projects due to the scammers and as untrusted sources were identified. Therefore, the new projects are secure and run by exchanges.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:15:55 AM

When choosing which new startups to invest in first evaluate their potential by determining if the project has a quality product, a unique use case, and a realistic roadmap to achieve adoption, and then make sure you analyze the performance of similar assets in its class and also take into consideration market conditions for the best time to invest

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 03:04:00 AM

then don't invest in new coins. I'm also not sure about them, always offering good and hot projects at the beginning, but in the end all are the same. still a scam  Lips sealed

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:21:17 AM

Do your own research search they are working on the idea or not you can easily find they are genuine or not.
Crypto market has been performing well in May. The price of ETH has increased over 66% since 30 April. It is the best time to invest on promising project recently i have invest in Authpaper they going to launch IEO and i have done research on it and found genuine project.http://Authpaper.io/
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:23:43 AM

You should always rely only on your knowledge and independently conduct research projects. Only projects that you select manually and that meet a variety of criteria can be successful in the future. Don't trust ratings, they are bought.
Stake13

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:43:34 PM

Simple things to do to gain trust in new platforms do your own review on the projects and if the project passes your standard and it shows how good the project is then take it thats the only things we must apply on choosing projects we work for and invest and if you are looking for project that is good and make your investments worthy and profitable try to join this project Dencoin it has the potential project and good team and now they are building the community to make it strong and lets invest in this project.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:52:44 PM

My suggestions is you should check the background of the project first so you can decide for invest or not. Additionaly, you can check and read all the content in the Whitepaper and don't forget to also check their roadmap to track the progress development each time that they have written there.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:53:03 PM

It's very simple if you want to trust new platforms and new features in cryptocurrency projects. Make a study and test to verify whether this is true and whether it is useful for you or not, and it is also a good idea to prove it true Is it oh no, As a bounty hunter I find a good project to be reliable and legit it is Dencoin that can invest our money and we definitely will earn it from here so you can check it out on their website.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:00:57 PM

Always check the background of the project if they have and check the team behind the project the more experienced they are the more legitimate the project is, trust cannot be given easily because we have the safety first instinc what you need is to believe and put your faith into the project
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:05:31 PM

To trust new platform  you must conduct your personal research .I will mention some few steps that might be of help . Check what the Project entails.Do they have real use ?Take your time have a dialogue with their Team and ask some necessary questions  .Check the project Whitepaper , Roadmap, Reviews  and lastly  check their Rating. Personally, i believe so much in ICO BENCH RATING though there are lots of rating platform
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:39:49 PM

the new platform takes time for development, indeed many tokens or altcoins are currently born using various new platforms, but I still believe in old platforms like erc. so the wisest investment is now better in coins that use the old platform

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: