Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i trust new platforms?  (Read 14436 times)
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:30:36 PM

new coin is not mean that just a shitcoin and not woth to buy.
but you must take extra becareful to buy that new coin, get some research first.
cryptocurrency need more and more coin because it is so young and need more innovative concept until it be the future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

You can trust the new platform by checking trading volumes, teams, websites and active telegram groups. besides that the platform must hold an interesting event event so that many investors or those who want to join.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:38:41 PM

You can trust the new platform by checking trading volumes, teams, websites and active telegram groups. besides that the platform must hold an interesting event event so that many investors or those who want to join.
Unique features that investors will be attracted and it should be usable since there's a lots of project being introduced each time and most
are just a copy from existing projects, new one should bring something that will get attentions and support from investors.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:01:58 PM

You need to learn about platforms, especially platforms with new technologies. Note that platforms that work with large and long-term platforms have a high success rate, which benefits investors. The platforms that collaborate with IEO with exchanges are also potential platforms.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:03:26 PM

You need to learn about platforms, especially platforms with new technologies. Note that platforms that work with large and long-term platforms have a high success rate, which benefits investors. The platforms that collaborate with IEO with exchanges are also potential platforms.
cooperation with IEO makes absolutely no guarantees about their success. absolutely any platform can now start a fundraiser for a new projects

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

If the new coin or platfrom created by reputable team then you have the high chance that will not come to the scam because it will hurt more tream´s projects.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:45:52 PM

Not every catch is a fish. At times your hook picks up a dead log. Many factors are in to play before one can come across a viable project. The space is so full of scam and copy cat projects. If you don't trust the new projects, it is better to stick with the old ones.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:49:41 PM

It is because people just want it all easy that is why this question still arise every now and then. Whenever you see a new project or platform do more research on your own don't base your knowledge of the project on what the project tells you in their whitepaper and find out if they are offering any real services or have a physical product they are selling. 

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

Now a days so many spam coins in the market . I'm varied to invest

Just don't invest when you have money to invest. Wait and research for the best project. Look at the project, their practicability, the teams experience and previous works, and decide if it's worth your investment. There are occasionally good projects, you just have to grab them.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:36:20 PM

You should know about the background of their project that you have to invest. Also you can track the social media like facebook or twitter to view the useful review from that project. And last dont forget to read whitepaper and roadmap.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:52:18 PM

Before you can give your trust to anybody or even in a product or even businesses, you must first experience it or analized what are the unique characteristics that has been possesed in that product or whatsoever. In case of the cryptocurrency we all know that we are just speculating thats why we buy a particular token or coin that someday we can gain decent profit out of it, thats why for me, in cryptocurrency trust is part of our knowledge about the project so that we convince to speculate at buy its token.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:07:33 PM

Just don't invest when you have money to invest. Wait and research for the best project. Look at the project, their practicability, the teams experience and previous works, and decide if it's worth your investment. There are occasionally good projects, you just have to grab them.
I have seen something like that before. Not research a project first and then loss an investment. It is commonly to happen because some people looks like in hurry to get profit and not think about anything else.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Moeda

Activity: 1525
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:14:25 PM

Yes, I see a lot of coins currently dead in the market. So that big losses for investors. I see because their platform does not affect globally. So that the use of coins is not widely circulated.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:32:28 PM

New trading platforms will never have confidence initially, because you need to go a certain way to get not only positive reviews, but also to have loyal customers.  These are the first factors that you need to pay attention to when choosing a good stock exchange.

sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:35:36 PM

Good afternoon everyone. In my opinion, much much depends on the particular product. Because there are many on the market that are aimed at bringing great experience and at suiting customers' need. And of course, before the analysis every single solution should be carefully evaluated
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:36:45 PM

Good afternoon everyone. In my opinion, much much depends on the particular product. Because there are many on the market that are aimed at bringing great experience and at suiting customers' need. And of course, before the analysis every single solution should be carefully evaluated

This is very true. from my perspective, another thing that matters is experts' reviews. Cause in general these people are more experienced and are deeper into the industries projects are entering. And as for you, do you have any advanced solutions in mind? I mean the ones you can recommend
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:39:45 PM

New trading platforms will never have confidence initially, because you need to go a certain way to get not only positive reviews, but also to have loyal customers.  These are the first factors that you need to pay attention to when choosing a good stock exchange.
you are right, so we can see many new exchanges holding events to strengthen their communities. often do events and that will foster community trust in the comfort and safety of their platform. it would be good to bring in many new traders coming in.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sarrpora

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

This is very true. from my perspective, another thing that matters is experts' reviews. Cause in general these people are more experienced and are deeper into the industries projects are entering. And as for you, do you have any advanced solutions in mind? I mean the ones you can recommend

Probably the most advanced project I have lately met is SonicX. You must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are definitely innovating gaming and payment sector
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:40:50 PM

Probably the most advanced project I have lately met is SonicX. You must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are definitely innovating gaming and payment sector

Sounds pretty familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Probably you can outline the main points about SonicX ecosystem? Or where can I explore more?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:43:45 PM

Sounds pretty familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Probably you can outline the main points about SonicX ecosystem? Or where can I explore more?

Sure, I can. In few words, SonicX is faster, more efficient and secure platform for gaming and payments. And SonicX blockchain uses delegated Proof-of-Stake and masternode networks that provides highest grade transparency and security through on-chain digital governance, so guys look more than attractive, as far as I see. And of course, I recommend you to check more about them right on Google, they are very popular these days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: