Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:44:11 PM

Bitcoin will always grow and generate income, the main thing is to wait for some time, but now the price is not very high and you can buy Bitcoin and wait for it to grow.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:50:36 PM

Bitcoin will always grow and generate income, the main thing is to wait for some time, but now the price is not very high and you can buy Bitcoin and wait for it to grow.

For the current price, it is not too high, but we need to know that lately saving bitcoin can reach a profit almost double the previous price, if the price growth of bitcoin is already very visible.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:52:46 PM

Classic question when FOMO phase happens.
Now the answer is: I do not know. Nobody knows. Nobody predicted that Bitcoin will go through 6.4k so quick  Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:58:22 PM

This market is still in its early age. Go for it, make some investment and make some money. There is no stopping this crypto world from taking over the fiat system. It will take over completely and time will come when bitcoin will arrive at 20k usd and at that time, if you don't invest now, will regret.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:03:13 PM

Well I don't think it's late to invest on Bitcoin now. Moreover it's just in the process of its recovery and it's yet to recover 50% of its 2018 losses

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:06:15 PM

In my opinion, a price below $10,000 is still a very convenient price, taking into account that the most conservative forecasts place bitcoin between $50K and $ 100K in the coming years. Well John McAfee said that the big drop in the price of bitcoin was just an opportunity for the visionaries to buy bitcoins at the offer price, and certainly for those who had enough intelligence to buy bitcoins at $3K, it was an opportunity that may never happen again. But $6K still seems like a great price!  Wink

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:20:11 PM

Continues raise of bitcoin may take tour for 10k USD in this month itself so be careful and do the changes when it is really required. I suggest to invest the money on btc right now.

Then still do the conversion to USDT whenever you feel that you can make some profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:25:51 PM

It is still very good to buy Bitcoin now because to me, I think this bull-run is just starting and it might set a new all time high in some months time so buying it now is still a good investment decision but be ready to take responsibility for your investment decision.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:28:27 PM

The market is getting so interesting. Funds are really pumping in and investors will see this as a great opportunity to buy in. Also, this is a critical time to make investment decisions also. Be wise.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:28:51 PM

Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
Wait for a retrace before buying. Golden cross has Ben spotted trend reversal is happening already enter at any strong support you see.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:31:37 PM

I think that buying Bitcoin is never too late. From the entry points depends only the time during which you will wait for the return on your investment.
I myself entered at various points: 5,000, 7,000, and 12,000. As can be seen from the current market, my investment with the price of entering 5,000 has already paid off.
The main thing is to have patience and not lose hope.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:59:48 PM

So far the marketcap has exceeded this $200B and this has set the threshold for this season's bull run. There was a serious resistance at this level but breaking it, the next target should be going to the $250 and gradually a new season will be set in place

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:08:43 PM

Buying or not buying bitcoin now is solely your own decision. Nobody decides or makes decisions for anybody in this industry, people can help you with their suggestions and ideas but the final decision will still depend on you, do your very own vivid research, go into what you wish for with confidence and never lose hope. If you win, you will be proud of yourself.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:15:33 PM

It is up to you to buy the expensive BTC or wait for the more drop in the prices and grab cheap Bitcoin. I prefer to wait for the market calm down and get on the train as fast as possible. Btc is volatile and every second it can go to the moon again like in December 2017.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:16:14 PM

So far the marketcap has exceeded this $200B and this has set the threshold for this season's bull run. There was a serious resistance at this level but breaking it, the next target should be going to the $250 and gradually a new season will be set in place
so before experiencing any more delays, it's better to make a decision now, even though you have gone through a number of opportunities, but the market can still give you profits, even if not as much as you invested a few months ago.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:16:50 PM

Its depends on you individually. But personally, I think you should buy bitcoin now and hold it for sometime before selling it when the price increases or market recovers.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:19:00 PM

Its depends on you individually. But personally, I think you should buy bitcoin now and hold it for sometime before selling it when the price increases or market recovers.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:29:57 PM

I also think that in the near future we will finally see a bull run. However, not many altcoins now show the same growth as bitcoin. But it's a matter of time, I think.

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:37:59 PM

Yes this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin now. Its never too late to invest or buy coins. This is the best time to buy coins and the hold them since they are in their low prices. You may get profits later .

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:52:58 PM

Yes this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin now. Its never too late to invest or buy coins. This is the best time to buy coins and the hold them since they are in their low prices. You may get profits later .
there is no time too late but we are not right in taking action to get started.
now Bitcoin has gone up quite high and it doesn't matter if you want to start investing now and there are still enough hopes and benefits for you.
we can still get profit in the market, because the Bull market has not arrived so we can still get ready to get it.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: