Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full list of trusless crosschain exchanges  (Read 551 times)
helpix.world (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:22:35 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 09:28:42 PM by helpix.world
Merited by d5000 (1)

Disclaimer: This list is for my personal use only and not intended as investment suggestion. Do your own exhaustive research. By reading this post you accept to take your full responsibility for any decision you can make.

I'd like to create a full list of operating open-source, trustless crosschain exchanges.

At the moment I was able to find the following ones:

- BlockDx (actively traded coins: BLOCK, LTC, DGB, DASH, SYS)
- Swap.online (actively traded coins: BTC, LTC, ETH, SWAP)
- SparkSwap (actively traded coins: BTC, LTC)
- BarterDex1

Do you know any other?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:21:10 PM

SparkSwap is another option even though it's not that newbie friendly. I also wouldn't suggest listing Atomicwallet as it has been accused of being related to serious scams . I think changing the title from "crosschain" to "Atomic swap" would be more familiar to users.
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:05:47 PM

Saturn Network - https://saturn.network

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:36:03 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 09:39:51 PM by helpix.world

SparkSwap is another option even though it's not that newbie friendly.
Thank you for suggestions! I've added them to the list.

I think changing the title from "crosschain" to "Atomic swap" would be more familiar to users.
I agree that my formula may sound a bit tricky but I'm not sure that Atomic swap is the unique technology possible to get the result I'm looking for (see the core research I'm working on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138218.0). I'm not that much familiar with the exchanges listed in this topic so it may be a complete nonsense what I'm about to say but for instance I feel like Bisq is not using exactly Atomic swap, or?

I also wouldn't suggest listing Atomicwallet as it has been accused of being related to serious scams .
Seems like they've been defamed: https://medium.com/@arennathan9/changenow-scam-or-review-how-ni23457-blackmails-the-exchange-978c483ef81a
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

Thank you for your info.
I'm not sure you are doing exactly what I'm looking for.
Your platform is to trade ETH and ETC tokens on their respective chains or?
MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:00:43 PM

I agree that my formula may sound a bit tricky but I'm not sure that Atomic swap is the unique technology possible to get the result I'm looking for (see the core research I'm working on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138218.0). I'm not that much familiar with the exchanges listed in this topic so it may be a complete nonsense what I'm about to say but for instance I feel like Bisq is not using exactly Atomic swap, or?

I thought you were referring to atomic swaps only. In this case, the thread title makes sense.

Bisq doesn't use LN/Atomic swaps. It's less complicated and It is simply a decentralized P2P exchange. And since you have it and BarterDex as well, maybe you should add the others as well.

saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:02:48 PM

Thank you for your info.
I'm not sure you are doing exactly what I'm looking for.
Your platform is to trade ETH and ETC tokens on their respective chains or?

I mean none of the DEXs you have listed are using Atomic Swaps, and if they are well then I believe they are lying. Atomic Swaps are not an easy task to solve! Though yes, for ourselves, I think the term MultiChain is more fitting.

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:15:09 AM

I mean none of the DEXs you have listed are using Atomic Swaps, and if they are well then I believe they are lying. Atomic Swaps are not an easy task to solve! Though yes, for ourselves, I think the term MultiChain is more fitting.

He never stated that he listed dex that uses atomic swap. A few posts above yours will show that OP wants to list DEX that supports multiple chain exchange (BTC to ETH etc).

I think OP got confused with your platform because he thought you only support exchange with ETH/ETC and not 'cross chain' transaction like what Bisq does.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:46:42 AM

I mean none of the DEXs you have listed are using Atomic Swaps, and if they are well then I believe they are lying. Atomic Swaps are not an easy task to solve!

I'm doing a deep research about crypto right now and even if your statement is a kind of off-topic I'd like very much to read your into depth considerations about what you've said. In order to keep this discussion clean would you mind to express yourself in this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140958 I'm working on. 
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:51:00 AM

I think OP got confused with your platform because he thought you only support exchange with ETH/ETC and not 'cross chain' transaction like what Bisq does.

You are absolutely right! I'm not seeing coins, only tokens exchanged on their platform and they speak about in-chain operations so I thought they are not providing cross-chain trading.

I'd like very much to include this exchange into the list, and to use it, so @saturn.network would you please tell me what coins are cross-chain traded on your platform and to tell me where I can read about the technology you are using?
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:59:39 AM

I thought you were referring to atomic swaps only. In this case, the thread title makes sense.

Bisq doesn't use LN/Atomic swaps. It's less complicated and It is simply a decentralized P2P exchange. And since you have it and BarterDex as well, maybe you should add the others as well.

Bisq is already in the list (your link "others as well" refers to them) and BarterDex as well. Please let me know if you have others in mind.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 04:24:28 AM

https://coinswitch.co maybe?

They're basically just an exchange aggregator and works more or less the same like shapeshift. You need to deposit to an address and get the coin/token that you want in return after it was confirmed.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:23:34 AM

https://coinswitch.co maybe?

They're basically just an exchange aggregator and works more or less the same like shapeshift. You need to deposit to an address and get the coin/token that you want in return after it was confirmed.

Then you need to trust them to deposit your coins, right?
MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:44:15 PM

Yes. It's exactly like Changelly and ShapeShift. Not to mention that you might need to do KYC probably so it's not worth adding.
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:56:39 PM

Yes. It's exactly like Changelly and ShapeShift. Not to mention that you might need to do KYC probably so it's not worth adding.

Agreed, seems like they are not compliant with our trustlessness criteria. 
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

Actively traded coins added.
hanniabu

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:42:45 PM

Disclaimer: This list is for my personal use only and not intended as investment suggestion. Do your own exhaustive research. By reading this post you accept to take your full responsibility for any decision you can make.

I'd like to create a full list of operating open-source, trustless crosschain exchanges.

At the moment I was able to find the following ones:

- BlockDx (actively traded coins: BLOCK, LTC, DGB, DASH, SYS)
- Swap.online (actively traded coins: BTC, LTC, ETH, SWAP)
- AtomicWallet1 (actively traded coins: BTC, LTC, QTUM)
- Bisq (actively traded coins: Monero, BTC)
- SparkSwap (actively traded coins: BTC, LTC)
- BarterDex2

For Block DX you can see the full list of tradable assets here: https://docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/listings/#listed-digital-assets

- AtomicWallet is a hybrid exchange. A majority of the pairs actually use a centralized service for the exchange. I believe it's just BTC and LTC that use atomic swaps. This also uses centralized wallets for checks which is an invitation for an exploit. I don't know the details about their order book and order matching, but I'd wager those aren't P2P/trustless.
- Bisq is not trustless, the users need to trust the arbitors that the funds are locked in the multisig with.

helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:31:47 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 07:56:46 PM by helpix.world

For Block DX you can see the full list of tradable assets here: https://docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/listings/#listed-digital-assets
Seems like the list of active orders is here.

- AtomicWallet is a hybrid exchange. A majority of the pairs actually use a centralized service for the exchange. I believe it's just BTC and LTC that use atomic swaps. This also uses centralized wallets for checks which is an invitation for an exploit. I don't know the details about their order book and order matching, but I'd wager those aren't P2P/trustless.
As far as I understand BTC, LTC and QTUM are truly swapped there, am I wrong?
helpix.world (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:56:59 PM

- Bisq is not trustless, the users need to trust the arbitors that the funds are locked in the multisig with.
Agreed. Thank you for your contribution. Of course Bisq can't be considered fully trustless. It's out of the list.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:06:31 AM

UNO community is focused on BlockDx now and BisQ later this year.
Also an eye on barterDex.

UNO lead developer Bryce Weiner has updated Unobtanium-Official github.

The updates include the addition of OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY to UNO, which will improve atomic swap functionality on BlockDX.

https://github.com/unobtanium-official/Unobtanium

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: