Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTO BOUNTY MANAGER - cheating Signature Bounty.  (Read 1572 times)
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:24:41 PM

A lot of laughter in this topic  Grin

@craslovell has destroyed its reputation by trying to destroy the reputation of others. World Champion! Applause!

You're the bounty manager who modified the rules on people. Look at your post history. How dare you come in here accusing me of anything.

either that or you're just a paid shill for them. However your listed email is the same as the Telegram username who was telling people to "deal with it" after changing the rules for the 5 minutes I was in your Telegram before booting me out.

Here's a link to you lying to people: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5141477.msg50981073#msg50981073

And more proof you're the one who deserves red: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117372.msg50042865#msg50042865

and another: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117372.msg50044178#msg50044178

I wish one of these members would have contacted me at that time so this could have been nipped in the bud long before this occurred. It's also my fault for not keeping an eye on old things and making sure they didn't get out of hand even though I was not the one managing them.

Edit: you still planning to pay people the fair amount like eBitICO keeps messaging me saying you will?

You destroyed yourself by writing anything in this topic. You didn't explain the matter directly with the representative of the company (EbitICO), who paid you 2ETH for adding the topic Rento. You expected additional paid for each edition of the topic!!

The reputation of the company, despite your behavior, doesn't change.
The project is being developed. The official version of the application will be officially published in a month. The company has many private investors who don't read such stupid topics as this one. Investors aren't interested in SPAM about free tokens that will be paid out.

Again, @craslovell has destroyed its reputation by trying to destroy the reputation of others. World Champion! Applause!

I think the topic should be removed. Too much stupidity here.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

@craslovell has destroyed its reputation by trying to destroy the reputation of others. World Champion! Applause!

You're the bounty manager who modified the rules on people. Look at your post history. How dare you come in here accusing me of anything.

either that or you're just a paid shill for them. However your listed email is the same as the Telegram username who was telling people to "deal with it" after changing the rules for the 5 minutes I was in your Telegram before booting me out.

Here's a link to you lying to people: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5141477.msg50981073#msg50981073

And more proof you're the one who deserves red: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117372.msg50042865#msg50042865

and another: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117372.msg50044178#msg50044178

I wish one of these members would have contacted me at that time so this could have been nipped in the bud long before this occurred. It's also my fault for not keeping an eye on old things and making sure they didn't get out of hand even though I was not the one managing them.

Edit: you still planning to pay people the fair amount like eBitICO keeps messaging me saying you will?

You destroyed yourself by writing anything in this topic. You didn't explain the matter directly with the representative of the company (EbitICO), who paid you 2ETH for adding the topic Rento. You expected additional paid for each edition of the topic!!

The project is being developed. The official version of the application will be officially published in a month. The company has many private investors who don't read such stupid topics as this one. Investors aren't interested in SPAM about free tokens that will be paid out.

Again, @craslovell has destroyed its reputation by trying to destroy the reputation of others. World Champion! Applause!

Of course you want the topic removed because it shows what you guys are doing.

1) You modified campaign rules in post #9 of the bounty thread which @akamit pointed out

2) You then added KYC verification to your users when your campaign was already over

I offered to run the actual campaign for higher pay. Your "company" declined.

I'm not going to directly contact eBitICO and work behind the scenes messaging to hide anything. You've modified the rules of the campaign, I got red marks for it. I came to this thread to explain and help get YOU to pay users their rightful earnings. That is why I'm here.

If you want to play innocent I'll have no problem spreading what you've guys done through every medium possible. If you want to do the right thing, pay every single user what they're owed, drop the KYC nonsense since you didn't specify it in the beginning it's your legal trouble, and once every single participants has been paid fairly I'll remove any negative comments against your "company" and you can continue building out your product as you see fit. After your posts here I see no doubt that you and user eBitICO are the same account operator.

Can you provide proof that you've paid some of your bounty participants yet?

eurobend6

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

A lot of laughter in this topic  Grin

1) You modified campaign rules in post #9 of the bounty thread which @akamit pointed out

2) You then added KYC verification to your users when your campaign was already over

I'm not going to directly contact eBitICO and work behind the scenes messaging to hide anything. You've modified the rules of the campaign, I got red marks for it. I came to this thread to explain and help get YOU to pay users their rightful earnings. That is why I'm here.

If you want to play innocent I'll have no problem spreading what you've guys done through every medium possible. If you want to do the right thing, pay every single user what they're owed, drop the KYC nonsense since you didn't specify it in the beginning it's your legal trouble, and once every single participants has been paid fairly I'll remove any negative comments against your "company" and you can continue building out your product as you see fit. After your posts here I see no doubt that you and user eBitICO are the same account operator.

According to the decision of the head of the company, the payments will be in line with the percentage split.

In February, there were no lawyers' decisions regarding the payment of free tokens. However, the law requires KYC and I have no influence on it. The token can not be sent without user verification.

According to the information, the verification of KYC continues until May 30, then we will convert the rates into tokens and send tokens.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:24:04 PM

@eurobend6

As long as you pay people by the original rules that your company had me post I don't think it matters and everyone can leave with a smile on their face.

I am curious however if these KYC laws in your country existed when you launched the bounty or if there is documentation showing they were newly implemented by your country during the bounty.

It's an important distinction because KYC requirements should have been made clear from the beginning if the laws were already in place.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:22:16 AM

I was surprised when I saw the thread that disappeared and saw rules has changed, I was very sorry when I saw 1 stake  = 1 token
I also saw the team asking for KYC for participants (this is ridiculous thing)
I only get 565 stake * $ 0.12 = $ 67.8 if they reach ICO prices
I don't want to exchange my personal ID with garbage like that

LOL

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:00:36 AM

Since the Rento team's campaign manager eurobend6 keeps leaving me unfounded negative feedback on this forum, figured I'd share this gem from his overlord. Relevant.

Pretty silly that they're the ones that momentarily tried to screw their participants over and now they're after me. I'll repeat once more. @eurobend6 @eBitICO please provide proof you've paid (edit: or have begun paying) your participants if you want any negative claims removed. That's all you had to do in the first place to avoid this shitshow of a thread and get me marked in red.

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

That's all you had to do in the first place to avoid this shitshow of a thread and get me marked in red.

So it's OK when you deliberately abuse the trust system to get someone else (me) marked in red for pointing out your scam involvement, but it's not OK for you to get tagged by others for involving yourself in yet another scam?

Your moral compass is broken.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:37:19 PM

@blurryeyed

Include the thread starting from the message above yours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20336322#msg20336322

Did you study political science or aspire to be a politician? You're awfully good at including out of context information only beneficial to yourself and excluding what doesn't benefit you.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:22:31 AM

Did you advise of KYC before the bounty?
Archive of their bounty post is https://archive.is/4FHEX#selection-615.0-1502.307
They have never posted regarding KYC before posting on this thread.
I'm wondering why eBitICO shouldn't be tagged for changing the rule now for KYC? When the payment time came for hunters, they issued a new rule "KYC" and it's unacceptable imo.
  Only for this it is necessary to attract, change the rules after the start of work

_Sergo

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:27:31 AM

Did you advise of KYC before the bounty?
Archive of their bounty post is https://archive.is/4FHEX#selection-615.0-1502.307
They have never posted regarding KYC before posting on this thread.
that's it, Only this fact is already a fraud, KUS did not have to go at the beginning of the company. Somewhere in early May there was a message that Will KUS but the form was not, And now it turns out that I was late, And I am far from alone, to which the manager wrote so, there were no letters in a personal note about the change, but normal managers should about this notify. They also had a reward for carrying an inscription and a logo in a telegram, which disappeared and there was not even a tab in the table. Now, If https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1875094
 is a representative of the team, the only option for a fair decision, if it is really impossible without a cous, it is to extend the deadlines and recalculate all awards for the conditions on which the partners entered. In general, KUS does not cover bounty hunters, they don’t invest money, They invest time and knowledge.

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:38:07 AM

eurobend6 (The actual RENTO bounty campaign manager) has messaged me letting me know he's paid all participants.

I assume he will be posting here shortly with that information. I've asked him to share that as proof.
_Sergo

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:48:42 AM

absolutely rightly said, KUC was not at the beginning of the company, I received nothing, and many more such people, since they simply did not have time to go through KUC. In addition, the company did not pay an award For work in TELEGRAMM, In general, deception at every step.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:58:53 AM

The company posted a document where it'svery difficult to determine who did participants the KYC , there is no proper identification at least by the name BTT. The team says in the chat that the distributor is over. Many participants did not receive paymen,and I too..

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:09:16 AM

The company posted a document where it'svery difficult to determine who did participants the KYC , there is no proper identification at least by the name BTT. The team says in the chat that the distributor is over. Many participants did not receive paymen,and I too..

I have participated in this campaign, but havent received tokens as-well.
Could you please post a link to the document from your screenshot ? (or at least try to look for me in the table)

Funny think - it is said in their telegram channel that "Bounty distribution completed", but reading further it is written "The distribution of tokens will take place after closing the form to 30 August 2019." (Btw, why 30 August, when August has 31 days  Cheesy)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 11:52:54 PM

(Btw, why 30 August, when August has 31 days  Cheesy)
Seems like a contrived issue. Why does it have to be any particular day, never mind the last day of the month?
The company posted a document where it'svery difficult to determine who did participants the KYC , there is no proper identification at least by the name BTT.
img]http://static2.keep4u.ru/2019/07/03/1ih22f32d55b0673d5e.md.jpg[/img]
There were 3 matches for "Ihor" because there were the following entries: {Ihor, Ihor Bortnikov, Ihor Hladkiy}
I don't like how they're revealing names in a public spreadsheet though. That's pretty bad.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19eLZcQu_t38PFcfhuYHu2_Ht71uFjMpS/view

eurobend6

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:35:56 AM

I have participated in this campaign, but havent received tokens as-well.
Could you please post a link to the document from your screenshot ? (or at least try to look for me in the table)

Funny think - it is said in their telegram channel that "Bounty distribution completed", but reading further it is written "The distribution of tokens will take place after closing the form to 30 August 2019." (Btw, why 30 August, when August has 31 days  Cheesy)

BOUNTY has been completed and tokens sent.

AIRDROP has been completed, the KYC form closed, and the distribution of tokens until August 30.

Airdrop nickname BTT isn't needed in the Airdrop form.

gaitonde

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:08:42 PM

not received my bounty reward  Huh
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:57:50 PM

I can post my bad experience with the Rento bounty manager.

After the end of the bounty, and after the calculation of stakes I removed my signature. While I was waiting for the tokens to be in wallet, I did not look into their telegram channel. I thought its a normal process to take sometime before they send the tokens. But suddenly one day, I have seen that they have introduced kyc and the date for bounty hunters are passed just 2 days ago. I requested the bounty manager to consider my request and open the kyc. He declined to do that and finally tokens were not distributed to me. Bounty manager is supporting the project heavily and is very strict. may be savings tokens like this might fetch him all the remaining tokens? I don't want to argue too much on it but would like to get this to light about the attitude of the bounty manger and team. Honestly, they did not even keep the kyc open for 1 full month whereas for airdrop, they kept the kyc open for 1 full month. Why is it like this? Why don't they send information to the people through some means (like email, bitcointalk PM as it is signature campaign)?

Accepting my mistake as not following the project for sometime and I am moving away from this project to move forward. There are lots of opportunities around.

They might don't even list or they will get vanished all of sudden. Who knows and who cares.

For this kind of cheat, they will get their punishment by some means. may be thats also the reason, they could not raise much money as per their expectation!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: