Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14004 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:18:54 PM

Being able to identify legit and profitable bounties on the forum is very difficult these days not only for newbies but even experienced members as well. Don't lose hope yet. You can try the Veil bounty. It is already trading and you can earn some good money from it.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:22:48 PM

For scam project yes it is waste of time, but you should not give up there are still some good projects just research first before you to join the bounty campaigns.
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:23:02 PM

As long as you want to learn and try, you will not waste time. If you have not received financial benefits, then you should have gained knowledge. An ordinary thing if you are stuck in fraud. As well as me, I'm not free from being a victim of fraud. I made it a lesson and experience to make me more developed. There is nothing wrong if you want to continue learning. I'm sure your knowledge will be useful someday to develop a strategy so that you can succeed through crypto currencies. Crypto currency business will increase because now the price of bitcoin is getting better so that the future of crypto currencies is a little more enlightened.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:35:42 PM

It's just a matter of luck. Many people who participated in the end of the project followed ended with scammers. But behind such an event, carefulness is needed in seeing projects that want to be followed and high patience to get something to be desired (profit).
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

Well you need lots of experience to be successful in crypto world or anything else for that matter. We all went through thesame difficulty as newbie.
Lots of researching, questions and learning would help.
Have you tried trading?  Why not give it a try. But you have to learn it first. You could learn via demo trading(practice trading) on a cryptocurrency exchange.  There are couple of exchanges that offer the demo trading for free. You can find them via Google.
You can also find lots of trading tutorials on YouTube.
Good luck.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:00:52 PM

It is true that it is very difficult to determine which is the legit ICO or bounty project. Some legit project can be also be an unsuccessful one when investors don't support them. What I want to share is that, don't lose hope. Just simply think that you are learning from all the bounties from which we joined.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:19:13 PM

No I think its just a test of time for you. Let not be much interested in the monies we earn from bounties but always try to upgrade our knowledge in the crypto field. Unless you become abreast with things you will always it's only bounties that could make  you earn but there are people over here who make it big without participating in bounty projects.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:37:32 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

If your main purpose is to dive into a bounty with your newbie account and you got scammed by the project when it does not keep to bounty agreement, then is a waste of your time and you actually don't have business on the forum but if you want to gain knowledge about crypto, then even when you don't gain from your bounty, you would have gained some knowledge. Don't give up if you are seeking for knowledge too.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
no one predicts and knows for sure the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion the investment in the crypto currency depends on the confidence and patience of each investor at this time is indeed experiencing a decline but tomorrow no one can be sure
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:43:40 PM

You are right, my friend, it is a waste of time!) Unless, of course, you are interested in technology and ideas from the creators of various projects that can bring humanity to a new level of development in the future.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:53:14 PM

You are right, my friend, it is a waste of time!) Unless, of course, you are interested in technology and ideas from the creators of various projects that can bring humanity to a new level of development in the future.
the fact is that now we cannot even guess which of the existing projects can really bring some real benefit to the world

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:59:05 PM

You have just had a run of bad luck, I also had a lot of coins that ended up shitcoins, some are on a waiting list, with no idea if the devs of these coins are going to run away or will wait for the market to get better, but we are all in the same boat.
Yes surely all of us are walking on the same track so I would also suggest all new and old investors to wait and let’s see when the market gives us green sign to sell, now bull just has begun so it is good to keep learning don’t stop even if the market is down, everything takes time and requires patience.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:06:39 PM

I do not believe all the projects that you are following are scams, because when I started a scam there were only a few and the current conditions to start were something that was quite good because now the small gain like airdrop is already very much and has started to improve the reward they offer is just here the fortune system still applies because it does not guarantee that the promised rate of airdrop will be the same after entering the market, for the bounty itself many people are just starting out and it looks like they still get profit from it

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:13:34 PM

No I think its just a test of time for you. Let not be much interested in the monies we earn from bounties but always try to upgrade our knowledge in the crypto field. Unless you become abreast with things you will always it's only bounties that could make  you earn but there are people over here who make it big without participating in bounty projects.
Most people who achieve success in the crypto market and did not participate in bounty campaigns - I have the money to invest.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:22:38 PM

Becouse you are newbie its a normal bro most of the newbies has done that way the first ico i invested was scam yep i sold them (i mean tokens) but i was in big lose so try be informed chek projects before investing don't give up everything will be fine believe me.

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:27:45 PM

I totally do not understand what would you like to say.
I see that your rank is newbie and maybe your problem is that you can´t join bounty campaigns, right?

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:41:05 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
Of course not, because the business associated with cryptocurrencies is growing rapidly, which means that many will need PR services. You need to learn how to select good projects and then you can make money from it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:43:24 PM

in any type of situation the beginning is always the beginning you cannot change it because all the situation will be suitable for everyone in cryptocurrency if you had the money in your hand then it will be the most useful investment ever in your life.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:46:55 PM

By the time you have to ask teh question, Is it a waste of time? The answer will most likely be: yes.

But I can assure you, crypto is not a waste of time at all.
Just chagne the way you invest and trade.
Just about eveyrone that starts off investing makes poor choices and ends up with a shitcoin or two (or more).
Learn from your mistakes, research different strategies, and adapt.

One of the most important things to do, is to ask yourself, what your goals are.
What lifestyle do you have, and what kind of trading would work best with that lifestyle.

For example, ifyou have a full time job and steady middle class income, the best thing you can do is straight up buy more btc or eth every month.
If you have limited capital, then look in to day trading.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:48:00 PM

If you do not first examine the project you are going to follow, it is likely that it will only end up in vain. If therefore you feel like a failure then you will not be able to achieve what you want, try again and don't be lazy to do research first.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: