Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14004 times)
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

The fear of scam projects is treat everybody not only bounty hunters but investors and cryptocurrency in general. Check the managers, team and the product or service before rendering your service or investing.
Mustachedwoman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:10:21 AM

It was hard year for crypto sphere, and it is not correct to name all the failed project a scam. Some of them could not compete, or had not enough investments. Unsuccessful project is not always scam. Detailed researches will help in investment. Newbies can use the experience of professionals and have to waste some time to get investment indicators table.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:21:22 AM

First of all, you faced a letter scam because they are maximum right now and you have to start making stupid decisions. If you want to make money you have to invest your time and effort into it and not just follow others on what they are doing. If you really want to make money you can go for alternative methods such as advertisement or freelancing or maybe anything else but does something constructive. And on the second thoughts, there are a lot of people who do not even know about Bitcoin right now maybe they have heard it for a little and maybe they want to learn about it but their personal life keep them busy and they do not even have anyone to help them with their learning process.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:22:18 AM

It seems to me that a significant part of the projects, which are usually called a scam, are in fact simply those who could not succeed in developing their business. They wanted, tried, worked on it, but failed because of the difficult financial situation on the cryptocurrency market, which has been going on for more than a year. During this period, a newbie could learn a lot and now he would be ready to work in this market.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:51:06 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
there a lot of opportunity in crypto you just need to know what you want to do
for the new project you must be vigilant and make a lot of research

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

Every knowledge you get from Crypto is never a waste, what type of project do you follow. Do you follow the hype based on hear say or you try to make your own research before joining a project

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

Knowing how many scammers are spreading here in the forums so you really need to translate it thoroughly so that you will avoid scamming project scams like bounty bounty bounty bills that are spread here in the forum but should only be done before you go with the bounty to read your projects carefully and identify the admin or founder and team of projects because it will not be lost especially be careful of those who want to invest in ico or investors because many ico also the scam and imitating other websites to get people to head up so before joining can only review their website and admin well and if their project is potentially so it does not mean that your funds are in the hands of the ico also in the bounty.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:12:39 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

Did you just joined forum to earned? How about the significant knowledge you can gain on reading some worthy about btc and altcoins progress? Its not all about doing some bounties. If you like to earned from it learned first how the blockchain works and Im telling you, you can easily identify the good projects from scammed one. When I was a newbie here in forum all i want is to learn and eventually given me opportunity by wearing signature. Later on its easy for me to pick which one is best for doing campaign.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:06:58 PM

there a lot of opportunity in crypto you just need to know what you want to do
for the new project you must be vigilant and make a lot of research

Not all projects are scams. of course there are projects that produce, it's just that we need to research and see which projects are good and which projects are scam. the problem is that more and more people are interested in bitcoin. sometimes a lot of people are also wrong to use bitcoin. so indeed we need to be careful again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

Sorry for the bad experiences that you have had. But if you had mentioned the projects you went into, we could have known if the project was really a scam or not. But with your experience you can be more careful next time

I think there will be no next time for him anymore as he really quitting. Too bad he is too late, it was not his fortunate time to encounter profitable bounties. Maybe he was just referred here by some of his who actually earned a lot and he does envy it leading to be here and look for his own fortune but the sadden truth encounter him and breaks his spirit. Why not just buy Bitcoin or eth for you to be sure, just hold it a little longer or maybe if you hold it for a year you could gained double or even greater profits.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:29:23 PM

I would say there is value in discovering scams, because it makes you more careful and gives you insights into human psychology. There are steps you can take to reduce the risk of falling into scams, and over time you should be better quipped to detect them.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:36:49 PM

Is this bounty? if it is then at the very beginning you should know that not ll the project was legit there was a lot of scam being a newbie is the start of everything learn from your own mistake and elaborate your knowledge not stock on what you've learn go and lean more, make a research and do not join because of the hype look into the project and focus on what you are doing.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:40:32 PM

Every knowledge you get from Crypto is never a waste, what type of project do you follow. Do you follow the hype based on hear say or you try to make your own research before joining a project

In order to easily find references about the projects we want to follow, it is better to ask some communities so that we ourselves can conclude that the project is good, although research on our own is also very much needed so that we ourselves can also judge which are good and not good.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:45:26 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 01:26:25 PM by masterrex

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
Is this the end of Newbie? What do you mean? are you referring to bounties, if thats what you mean then you are right. Its totally a waste of time if you promote a project in many months and ended up nothing thats totaly absurd. but in the other hand if you are referring to investing on ICO tokens or coins for holding well i can say that not all is a scam some are still credible and worth for holding.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:01:33 PM

It's not just you. But, almost "all" of those that are trying to earn something through bounties ended with disappointed. Even, they were doing well on ICO phase but once it got listed on exchanges, everything are the same and ended on same hole.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:09:55 PM

Of course lol. If you working with all your time wasted so long and you had received nothing, its called waste. Try to find a guaranteed job that pays you in fixed amount.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:16:03 PM

I guess it, you are talking for joining bounty campaign. Actually this time very bad for everyone bounty hunter. Because personally me , I can't find stable project right now. I think it's time for your best to keep learning about crypto Market. Hold ,invest, trade everything then you will find one ways to eran money.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:36:47 PM

This is not a waste of time, and precious experience that you get studying such projects. Over time, you will automatically filter them out when you create your own selection criteria.
Blakcwhite69 (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:15:58 AM

This is not a waste of time, and precious experience that you get studying such projects. Over time, you will automatically filter them out when you create your own selection criteria.

Wise
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:36:30 AM

Research on your own about the project in which you want to invest, don't follow blindly to the advice of others if you want to be successful in the crypto because if you do then that will 95% of the time will lead to scam projects.

DYOR is the key for a successful career in crypto remember that.

BINTEX