Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:53:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14008 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:02:36 AM

Your title does not correspond with the problem you have and its quite misleading.
The issue with scam projects does not have you alone neither is it limited to the bounty hunters but to a large extent the investors lost a lot of money too.
However, with the introduction of IEO, I think scam projects shall be reduced to some extent.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:55:37 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

If there are newbie now on bitcointalk forum, and aiming to get profit without getting any money to their pocket, Bounty campaign is their only way for them to get it. Though, there are few of the new ICO project that are accepting newbies to their campaign, were most of them they've accepted at least Jr. member. But of course for me it is still not the for newbie.

some existing projects can accept beginners to join in participating in promoting the program they are going to run, but before deciding to be able to join the project, you must do your own research first and make sure the project has tremendous potential in the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:20:46 PM

if you always fail in choosing a project and always end a scam then you have to increase your knowledge and learn how to find a good project,
it is difficult to find a good project now especially for a newbie, but don't give up because you will someday be able to find a good project
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:29:01 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

It is indeed very difficult for us to receive. That many projects are fake and just waste our time. But I don't want to just give up. Seeing that market conditions are getting better, I'm sure if there will be a lot of real projects. I recommend being more careful in doing everything in this crypto.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:31:12 PM

Of course it is a waste of time but not in vain because we can take our failures or mistakes as lessons so that we are not trapped in scam projects anymore, because of that we also become more careful in choosing projects and that is something good for the continuity of your job

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:36:23 PM

Of course it is a waste of time but not in vain because we can take our failures or mistakes as lessons so that we are not trapped in scam projects anymore, because of that we also become more careful in choosing projects and that is something good for the continuity of your job
add experience because a little extra experience is partly to increase knowledge and that can help you in the future.
nothing is in vain if you can increase knowledge, because knowledge is very meaningful and if you do not have the knowledge and experience you will be exposed to risk.

Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:40:21 PM

You would not think about in this way if you could have done a good bounty. Actually this situation is not a good time for bounty hunters but it isn't fully bad time. There is still chance for earning some valuable coins doing bounties. Never give up and always do your own research before selecting a bounty. 
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 02:38:01 PM

Newbies can be change to copper members without get any merit, forum turn on this rules because newbies or copper members needs this forum. Newbies should avoid scam ICOs and can follow experience members. If you follow rules bounty don't waste your time.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

hey buddy,  it probably might not be a scam but due to the fact that many projects has failed to meet up with its fund for development. So many of the projects were not sack. You were just unlucky with the projects you choosed

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:01:57 PM

hey buddy,  it probably might not be a scam but due to the fact that many projects has failed to meet up with its fund for development. So many of the projects were not sack. You were just unlucky with the projects you choosed
Very unlucky as a newbie and your first investment in a project ended up as scam that is so painful and so discouraging at the same time, but before you invest  in any project you need to make a proper check on the team behind it and to see if they already have a working product to support the coin with this you avoid being scam or investing on a project that is looking for found for development.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:12:17 PM

Certainly not the end of the Newbies. It is true that today it is a little harder to find a successful project, but you have to be patient and you will certainly find it right over time. There are still opportunities in bounties, where to find the right project.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

Certainly not the end of the Newbies. It is true that today it is a little harder to find a successful project, but you have to be patient and you will certainly find it right over time. There are still opportunities in bounties, where to find the right project.
there are much bounties occur in this market.maybe we could not work on all of them.pick some projects that allowing newbie to participate .we still have much chance to collect money although our rank newbie.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:06:49 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. But at this time you can not be sure that the coins of these projects will not cost anything.Now begins bullrun and many coins will raise their prices. I am sure that there are people who have in their cryptocurrency portfolio a bunch of unnecessary coins that are not listed on the market. So don't worry and keep exploring the industry.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:36:54 PM

2017 ago there were many ico projects that eventually did not reach the sales target and there were also ico frauds but for 2019 there were changes where the existing ico had good potential and a good level of trust.
the point is either a bounty hunter or an investor must be more careful before deciding on the crypto world

MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:40:52 PM

I believe that in any case, you need to try and not lose the hand.  Search for your project and analyze it very carefully.  Otherwise you will not succeed.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:43:57 PM

Yap, there is a lot of opportunities can newbie can choose. Newbie need to learn about the term of Patient and how to apply it to their self because this will be helpful for them if they now about that. Finding good project or even invesment is too hard even the older user here still waiting for the project who are promisinv because for now we are leave to onvest the project we are focusing in trading.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:57:14 PM

Judging by the activity of your account, on this forum you participate a little over two months. During this time, it is very difficult to understand the intricacies of the cryptocurrency market and even the basic rules for participating in ICO bounty campaigns. However, even older participants with many years of experience quite often join the fraudulent bounty campaigns of the ICO. Mistakes are unavoidable here, since fraudsters have learned how to prepare documents of high quality and are difficult to recognize. Moreover, we have quite limited opportunities to verify the ICO team. I advise you not to pay attention to temporary setbacks and gain experience.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:35:39 PM

Judging by the activity of your account, on this forum you participate a little over two months. During this time, it is very difficult to understand the intricacies of the cryptocurrency market and even the basic rules for participating in ICO bounty campaigns. However, even older participants with many years of experience quite often join the fraudulent bounty campaigns of the ICO. Mistakes are unavoidable here, since fraudsters have learned how to prepare documents of high quality and are difficult to recognize. Moreover, we have quite limited opportunities to verify the ICO team. I advise you not to pay attention to temporary setbacks and gain experience.

I like what you say. Even experienced users are often mistaken. And even just projects with a sunflower sometimes do not collect the necessary amount. For a newbie, the best way to find projects is to have good managers. Usually these are taken for good projects.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:44:24 PM

Are you talking about bounty campaigns here? If indeed yes, I suggest you learn to see ICO projects more closely, because not all many scam projects are also good
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:45:52 PM

no, the newbie will not have to take part, now you're adventuring to be made an experience. besides that you also need to consult a lot of seniors in this foru. as long as there is a definite intention your goal will be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: