Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14003 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:45:56 PM

There will be more and more people getting to know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies along with the way of its working. We need to get newbies coming to the market regularly, and only with that the market gets widened. Newbies find it hard to get into trading, and particularly they come inside with the thought of earning good in a short which should not happen with newbies until they learn about trading.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:49:51 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

Nope don't give up just learn well how to fund better project and how earn profuts at this investnent trading also fast and profutable ways to earn in crypto.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:55:46 PM

Are you talking about bounty campaigns here? If indeed yes, I suggest you learn to see ICO projects more closely, because not all many scam projects are also good

It is just that a newbie comes when the projects are not trusted and just become scam after you do a task or just fail to achieve their goal. You have to study it deeply to analyze whether it is going to gain success and make sure that manager is trusted. Maybe it is a waste of time for not gaining but time will come that projects will be worth to support again.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:01:34 PM

In my opinion it depends on what you understand in the whitepaper, if you follow it carelessly you might be caught up in fraud. if in my opinion we have to better understand and study the contents of the whitepaper and find out about the developers working on the project.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:17:48 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

For bounty hunters, especially newbies, encountering scam projects is inevitable and that goes for even the most experienced bounty hunters. You'll just have to learn from your mistakes to avoid wasting your time working with scam projects.  Checking bounty red flags should always be your top priority. But still, there is always a risk that it might end up as a failed campaign, or worse, another scam. Your experience will always be your best tool in reducing your chances of joining scam projects. So, keep on joining and don't stop, you will eventually get rewarded handsomely for your hard work.
I agree with him to some extend. Obviously, no one can avoid being mistakes in crypto market, especially newbies. You should realize that nothing is easy  for us to reach benefits, especially in such a tough market like this. Making mistakes is quite normal with all new bounty hunters, because it's really not easy to know whether or not you participate previously  in a good bounty, i mean a bouty without scam; thus it covers a big risk plus wasting your time a lot if you get nothing at the end with a scammed project. Now you better determine whether or not you should be continually in this kind of work. If yes, you may identify your mistakes and then learn from it in order that you can reduce your loss or scammed project. If the answer is no, it means you get tired and wanna get rid of being a bounty hunters. Be calm, it's not a big deal, because as you know you can earn a livelihood by investing, trading and that sort of things. Hopefully, you are calm enough to make a decision. Smiley
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:01:02 PM

I believe that in any case, you need to try and not lose the hand.  Search for your project and analyze it very carefully.  Otherwise you will not succeed.
That's right and I also believe that there will always be a way if we keep trying when investing in the Altcoin project, it's not easy and in fact there aren't many promising projects now. We only need to try again and again if it fails, but if it makes it stressful it is better to rest first while waiting for the situation to improve. I am sure that all who survive in this forum certainly believe Crypto has a good future.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

The end is not very soon because whenever we are entered in this field will definitely helpful for everyone it don't consider about your status and your experience when you spend lot of time the experience definitely increases and the way of money making is also been available a lot.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 10:16:11 PM

This is not the end brother, exactly this is an early point the cryptocurrency will be developing to make the better system in the world. Not only a crypto, all thing should can be make a progress. So nothing time to complain yourself and lets change your mind from now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:32:48 PM

if you say it's a waste of time, of course, yes but it is seen from the positive side that there are lots of benefits and lessons for the future so that it can be better than previous experience, so you can add knowledge at least from studying previous projects, this it's not over yet because my crypto future is sure to change even better.
You just have not been lucky enough to get projects that can succeed, maybe you should learn more in analyzing those who have more experience.

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:33:36 PM

it will not happen if newbie might follow the guide / try to do research on the project that is followed and to guide itself, there are many websites that make it such as airdrop website and bounty list website, there they also provide reviews and also give my own personal rate sometimes just follow them just as a reference is not an option to follow it.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:48:10 PM

Undoubtedly, as time progresses, things tend to be more difficult for those who discover the crypto-universe and want to join to obtain important profits as it used to be before. And a sample of this are the requirements that now must be met in this forum to participate in bounties or signature campaigns. The faucets no longer offer significant gains, and trading seems increasingly difficult and unpredictable.

But you still have time to learn the basics of this business, and over time you may be able to find an opportunity to direct your efforts.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:39:30 PM

From now on it's better you spend more of your time studying the project before you decide, to avoid scam than you spend a lot of your time and it turns out you don't realize that it's a scam project.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:41:47 PM

You was born as newbie in the present moment who find a project that is not quality is a difficult thing. try Review from your experience so you will get new knowledge that will not make you regret for sharing your time here.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:46:14 PM

You was born as newbie in the present moment who find a project that is not quality is a difficult thing. try Review from your experience so you will get new knowledge that will not make you regret for sharing your time here.
Don't be pessimistic, basically everything can be done by a newbie. maybe bigger.
there are many opportunities here and newbies are highly valued here. you just have to try and learn
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:51:05 AM

one of the unfortunate things about newbies is that instead of them to pass through due process and the normal phase of growth on the forum, the first n their mind would be to start earning through bounty, which most times leads to lots of mistakes, such as being victims o unprofitable ans scam projects.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

Don't blame yourself when you have tried, you are not alone in terms of luck. Scam is not only detrimental to time and even costs and energy also makes useless waste. I prefer to forget negative things so that our minds remain optimistic.
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:08:27 AM

You just have to change the way you select projects. Study how the scam projects turned out, what they did wrong and what they didn't do. They are still good projects out there who will pay you some good amount of money. Don't give up yet.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:29:34 PM

If you had learnt a lot and enough, most especially if you had leant what you needed to know to avoid being in such situation as you  found yourself, you would not think it is the end. As a matter of fact, the whole situation will become more interesting to you, because of the new things you will find and that that will make things better.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:29:49 PM

You just have to change the way you select projects. Study how the scam projects turned out, what they did wrong and what they didn't do. They are still good projects out there who will pay you some good amount of money. Don't give up yet.
for beginners it's not easy to do all this, and it requires a process.
Knowledge and experience are needed so that when you walk here, double your knowledge.
yes don't give up first there are still opportunities, so use that opportunity well.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:33:11 PM

for beginners it's not easy to do all this, and it requires a process.
Knowledge and experience are needed so that when you walk here, double your knowledge.
yes don't give up first there are still opportunities, so use that opportunity well.
everyone must learn, because this market continues to grow. those who are new can be smarter here if they are able to adjust and learn quickly. but those who have long also have to keep learning with existing reforms, otherwise they will be left behind.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: