Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14003 times)
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:33:03 PM

I am sorry about your sad experience, it happens to almost every newbie that joins the crypto world. Also the point is that not all the the projects were scam, something might have been wrong why it happened that way
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:17:58 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

I think you are just out of luck, I have also positioned you first when you are a beginner and it was very annoying indeed but from there I began to have experience and increasingly knew how to choose a good project.

I am sorry about your sad experience, it happens to almost every newbie that joins the crypto world. Also the point is that not all the the projects were scam, something might have been wrong why it happened that way

Yup, surely, there was a mistake he made. It's just that he has to try and keep trying to sharpen whatever it is from his experience.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:56:10 PM

Don't blame yourself when you have tried, you are not alone in terms of luck. Scam is not only detrimental to time and even costs and energy also makes useless waste. I prefer to forget negative things so that our minds remain optimistic.
This is the most correct approach. and only with such thinking people achieve good results. it's important to learn all the time and learn from your mistakes and move forward. Never stop  Wink

aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:08:36 PM

for beginners it's not easy to do all this, and it requires a process.
Knowledge and experience are needed so that when you walk here, double your knowledge.
yes don't give up first there are still opportunities, so use that opportunity well.
everyone must learn, because this market continues to grow. those who are new can be smarter here if they are able to adjust and learn quickly. but those who have long also have to keep learning with existing reforms, otherwise they will be left behind.
for new member in crypto market should learn from veteran member mistakes.we could take this lesson so we will not do the same mistakes with them.and as newbie we have much opportunities to be good investor.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:12:29 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

I think you are just out of luck, I have also positioned you first when you are a beginner and it was very annoying indeed but from there I began to have experience and increasingly knew how to choose a good project.

Yup, surely, there was a mistake he made. It's just that he has to try and keep trying to sharpen whatever it is from his experience.
No this is not good we should only keep learning good things about our projects, we should try to follow the rules and never look back, I am sure new investors will keep investing as this is forum which welcome newbie all the time, we can get in anytime when but for quitting we will have to think twice and observe the market movement we really need newbie’s in our forum,
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:16:25 PM

You have really just a bad experience, or you have spent too little time studying really interesting projects. I advise you to be patient and see which projects are supported by the distinguished members of the forum.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:46:05 PM

You have really just a bad experience, or you have spent too little time studying really interesting projects. I advise you to be patient and see which projects are supported by the distinguished members of the forum.
learn and understand it, then you try to follow a pretty good project and if you fail to make it an experience, because experience also really helps you later.
if the beginner is able to face all obstacles and be patient in waiting for the process maybe beginners will be able to improve and can find a good project.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:58:16 PM

if you always take a scam project you may have to change your way of looking for a project, you have to do an analysis and research on the project will be followed, you also have to be selective in choosing a project, indeed it is very difficult to find good projects, many scam projects really make us in trouble
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:54:46 AM

I think it's not a waste. At least you learned for yourself a lesson now: be more aware with projects. Invest time and effort in researching a project before you joining them. It's not only good for you but also good for potential investors that you're advertising the project to.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:16:02 AM

I think it's not a waste. At least you learned for yourself a lesson now: be more aware with projects. Invest time and effort in researching a project before you joining them. It's not only good for you but also good for potential investors that you're advertising the project to.
it might be better, than some new investors who just follow people's advice without doing their own research. it will make regrets if you invest without research and only follow others.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:41:20 AM

I think you're wrong. In this forum, not all are fraudulent. The problem you have really seriously studied and evaluated about ico? You lament about you being newbie. Did you think you contributed anything to the forum?
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:53:53 AM

You have the right choice of investment but in just in the wrong time as you have joined crypto currency in a period in which market is in difficult before but now its look like the bullish is going to start therefore why not give it an another try and your time will not be wasted this time for sure as long as you will choose the good project too.
IIV

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:13:55 AM

What was the amount of time you spent for researching about the project?
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:16:39 AM

The first problem about crypto is that you have to learn how you review and gain info about projects. At short, you have to learn how to make the fundamental analysis.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:01:27 AM

To get a real and legit project these days is a bit difficult. But I can tell you that you haven't lost any of the knowledge you have gain on Cryptocurrency. Don't be too disturbed about scammed projects, take your time and you are good to go.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:30:47 AM

If we are talking about newbies, then unfortunately they may not be lucky in any direction. The fact is that the newcomer does not yet have experience and therefore undertakes any work that is. Moreover, beginners are looking for easy work, and as a rule, there is a catch where it is easy and simple. I believe that beginners should go ahead and learn at least from their mistakes, and at most from others. Nobody is born a master or a professional, they become thanks to hard work and training. It is also such a time when there are really many scammers and without experience it is very difficult to determine in which project you are participating, in good or bad.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:38:27 AM

you followed a scam projects and the is your mistakes but instead of feeling down you should learn from it and never repeat your mistakes again. there are a lot of tips and guides shared in this forum better search and read it. always do research because it will help you a lot.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:46:46 AM

it's your fault mostly in the first place for not figuring it out, you should probably do a research about the project first before investing or joining in the campaign, Yes if you think it's a waste of time.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

to work with beginning chance as expecting with the new turns on results and manage to collects with nominal of profit as the decision on trading to run of one with selection as the appeals with use of models on application.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:28:03 PM

I think you shouldn’t quit at this moment. Market is showing signs of recovery and there are some good projects that can worth something in the near future. So keep working and do good research before entering a bounty (even after that you can be scammed too.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: