Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14008 times)
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:37:13 PM

end of newbie ? or bounty campain scam ?
tittle is so different with your words in thread.
OK it is not a big problem, project fail and scam i think that is right but don't easy to give up.
i joined over 500 campain and just 10% of all going success and others is scam, fail, not get listed, not paid, cheating and other.
don't give up because someday i promiese you will get a good bounty next time.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:13:08 PM

yes means you might be unlucky.
try again there might be our mistakes in studying the project and not all projects are scam. especially in 2019 I think there is new hope.

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:13:18 PM

hello mate! I don't think it is the end of newbies in crypto world. we are just having a hard time looking for a legit project to join in or sometimes our proj got listed in the market but earning less than what you are expected after promoting their project for months. A lot of bounties I joined in, ended up to be a scam. running away with investors money. but for me, it is not a waste of time if you enjoy using it. cheers!  

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:16:02 PM

try again there might be our mistakes in studying the project and not all projects are scam. especially in 2019 I think there is new hope.
if he starts in 2018 maybe now he has lost a lot of investment in the new project. because indeed he came at a time when the new project was very difficult to get investment. some projects are still running and extending sales and surviving until this year. hopefully this year will be a good year for investment.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:28:25 PM

Its not the end for newbie, make this a lesson for you. Everything can happen in crypto, keep working hard I'm sure you will get good results.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:29:49 PM

Evaluation of the failures you experience needs to be done and make it a learning material to work better in the future. Do detailed research before joining a project and choose ways to get higher profit opportunities.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

if he starts in 2018 maybe now he has lost a lot of investment in the new project. because indeed he came at a time when the new project was very difficult to get investment. some projects are still running and extending sales and surviving until this year. hopefully this year will be a good year for investment.

This year there are not many scammers because the project now uses IEO instead of ICO anymore, the IEO is safer and on the exchange as its broker and has been a lot of success this year, even investment is profitable.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:46:55 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
If the majority of the companies that you did were unsuccessful, then most likely the source from where you take these projects of the bounty companies should be forgotten.  Be more selective in your choices and your time will not be wasted.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:47:17 PM

Most of those investors who failed due to the long extend bearish trends are still trying to make it work this time, trying to assess if the market
will bring them something which allow their investment to grow again, it's hard but if you are willing to take chances there's always a good outcome
if you will hold and wait.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:27:31 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
If the majority of the companies that you did were unsuccessful, then most likely the source from where you take these projects of the bounty companies should be forgotten.  Be more selective in your choices and your time will not be wasted.
people do not want to learn from their mistakes and do not analyze the companies  which they have chosen and that is why they continue to make mistakes and waste their time

microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:46:45 PM

You just need to gain experience in crypto to make the right conclusions. And experience can be gained only by watching the market for a long time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:17:41 PM

Scam projects always have been a threat to ICO world.

In the past I have unfortunately gotten into 3 scam projects which for one or other reason went down. I did a good research but it did n ot help in the end, me and many others fell for their fairy tales. But nowadays it seems that number of scams are going down.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

In the past I have unfortunately gotten into 3 scam projects which for one or other reason went down. I did a good research but it did n ot help in the end, me and many others fell for their fairy tales. But nowadays it seems that number of scams are going down.

After the raise of IEO we can see the reduction of scam projects in the marketplace. We do not need to believe the IEO or even ICO when you want to invest on the any tokens.
Nothing will be helpful for you unless and until you take the action and learn more about it.
If people give to time examine means it will be helpful to investors to pick the right one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:36:01 PM

As we have seen that the rankiings here in bitcointalk is getting worse.
We are in the time which we need just to be a JR.
 but what arethey are asking now?
 it is easy or not?
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 07:56:06 PM

yes it seems that the number of scam project is going down
but the risk is the same its still high not only in terms of investing but also in bounty campaign.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:08:25 PM

I don't think that the number of scaming projects has decreased.Many believer that IEO gives a positive result to this phenomenon.No,the scammers have changed tactics. They now block distribution to bounty hunters, transfer deadlines and sometimes completely change the team and concept of the project or take time-out for the further development of the project. Unfortunately such was a project Loveaircoffee  with the Ukrainian team
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:03:37 PM

Yes, it will be difficult for a beginner to get a good profit from the bounty. But in addition to bounty there are many different ways to earn in crypto. You need try something else and you will succeed.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:43:07 PM

You should not think that wasted your time and earned nothing. You have more knowledge about cryptography. Making mistakes, a person learns from them and does not repeat the same in later life. Now you can start learning a new way to earn cryptocurrency, such as trading.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:55:57 AM

All of us started with this and all of us made mistakes, but this is not a reason to give up and throw everything. There are a lot of scams now, so you need to pay more attention to projects and choose proven managers.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:00:47 AM

Most projects do not actually have any idea about what they intend to do but we happily follow them because some of what they say are very interesting if they can be done in reality. One of them is the introduction of a debit card system. Many projects have done this and failed because they get issues with the issuers of the card. What happens is that they project fails in the end and their coins become a piece of shit Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: