Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13934 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:08:24 AM

Since January this year I have always pointed at BNB, Waves and EOS as one of the best altcoins to invest, and als we all can see, BNB have gone up to 7X of what it was then.
Altcoins are now also an attraction after the arrival of Bitcoin’s price increase in the crypto market brought up excitement among traders and investors. Now, Altcoins are also attractive in the current stages because if you look at the prices of other coins like BCH, BNB and Ethereum etc. you will see progress up to great extent so it all depends upon us as we should follow the FOMO factor right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:21:16 AM

I think that of the three coins that you wrote here, I only invest in Ethereum because I do not believe two other coins. I believe that our cryptocurrency world does not need them

Same here, i only interested in one coins which is ETH because i like the used case on this coin. Its so popular also and many company uses also and top 2 in cmc also you can guarantee the best services they had. Fast transaction and friendly user coin.
ophyrim

Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:31:51 AM

I have ETH and XRP at the moment in my portfolio besides some other alts and BTC of course. I can recommend you Cardano at the moment. The price is relatively cheap and the project and the team is very very strong and solid.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:39:43 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

the three coins you choose are quality enough to hold long term and give profit but I want to recommend one coin that is very feasible for investment and give  profit, the coin it is a BNB the price is not too expensive now and the volume at a high exchanger so it's not difficult to give profit
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

I have ETH and XRP at the moment in my portfolio besides some other alts and BTC of course. I can recommend you Cardano at the moment. The price is relatively cheap and the project and the team is very very strong and solid.
good advice and to ensure more you can find the truth.
What is clear and has a great opportunity is Ethereum because I am sure he will rise even higher.
if you want to examine each coin there may be many other choices, low prices and great opportunities.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:50:59 AM

the work to have with confirmation as the tasks on initiation to have with confirmation signals as preparing position, and the extensive on running scheme of entrance as expending use on release with part on funds to work with the moderation of price value on drawing with market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:00:12 AM

Bitcoin is up for 135% since beginning of this year. Altcoins didnt make such progress, they didnt follow bitcoin like they did all previous years, but I dont doubt that rise of altcoins will come. Altcoins to invest are low market cap coins, look for the ones under 5$ at the moment, invest now, waif few years and you will harvest very high profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
terrific

Activity: 2128

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:04:06 AM

GOing in for NEO and ETH but not with XRP.
You miss monero and litecoin on your choice and they all belong to the top 20.
Do you have any basis on what you're longing to invest in altcoins?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:20:51 AM

Hello, I love the mindset behind this and the interest you have by consulting the opinions of others. In my own opinion, I would first go for neo since currently it is at a lower price compared to the other coins mentioned. And to make enough profit, I believe investing in a solid coin like neo which maintains one of the all time low in terms of price, more profit would be made during a massive bull run.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bitewang

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:21:35 AM

atom, kcash, tnb
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:30:08 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.

Great picks you have here. I would also recommend Yanu.ai, a project with a lot of potential and a product with a real use case.
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:38:41 AM

Great picks you have there. I would recommend Yanu.ai, a strong project with a real product!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:39:37 AM

Neo and eth are indeed good altcoins but why not include xrp on the basket ? As i see xrp is now competing with eth , btc , bch and other top alts nowadays .  Every merchant and every people surely recognized this coin so there is a potential that xrp can still grow big in the future , just dont mind the bashers that bashes this coin  . I dont think xrp is a sh8tcoin or a bad coin  .
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:41:52 AM

I have ETH, NEO has been very disappointing in growth, it's possible they are cooking up something, I hugely miss out from holding NEO had to sell off to buy BNB, I hope NEO team make it look more attractive to investors soon.

EdvinZ

Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:46:16 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 03:18:41 PM by EdvinZ

I think all three coins (mentioned in the starting post: NEO, ETH, XRP) are worth investing in them, because they are all included in the top list of cryptocurrencies. But personally, I prefer Ethereum, because this is the first digital currency with smart contracts and its capitalization clearly shows that investors prefer it.

Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

Great picks you have here. I would also recommend Yanu.ai, a project with a lot of potential and a product with a real use case.

Your last words are what tickles my fancy. Anything with a real use case is definitely worth looking into.
I'd also suggest ECOMI - creating a market place, making ownership and exchange of digital collectibles a thing of beauty.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:53:10 AM

I have ETH and BNB

But right now I'm filling the bags with BAT. I think it's one of the best crypto projects out there. Constant software delivery, great team and great application of the token. Online ads is hot.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:16:41 AM

In my opinion, it's time to buy a Pundi X. Tomorrow, on June 1, NPXS token stacking ends, and therefore its strong growth is expected. Over the past few weeks, the NPXS has more than doubled on expectations for the end of staking. And taking into account the fact that NPXS will now be burned regularly, one should expect a steady growth of this token.

terrific

Activity: 2128

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:58:55 AM

Neo and eth are indeed good altcoins but why not include xrp on the basket ? As i see xrp is now competing with eth , btc , bch and other top alts nowadays .  Every merchant and every people surely recognized this coin so there is a potential that xrp can still grow big in the future , just dont mind the bashers that bashes this coin  . I dont think xrp is a sh8tcoin or a bad coin  .
I just don't like xrp that's why I'm not including it to my portfolil
I'm not saying anything about XRP just because I'm not including it to my choice.
We all have our personal choice on what to include and what not include.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:11:56 AM

In my opinion, it's time to buy a Pundi X. Tomorrow, on June 1, NPXS token stacking ends, and therefore its strong growth is expected. Over the past few weeks, the NPXS has more than doubled on expectations for the end of staking. And taking into account the fact that NPXS will now be burned regularly, one should expect a steady growth of this token.
pundix has great future if crypto adoption started.but it will need long time to see npxs price moon again.but they have many ways to make npxs  price and demand growth.believed to developers team and we will see npxs moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: