Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13934 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:34:44 AM

The 3 altcoins are good altcoins, but my favorites from 3 altcoins are ETH and Ripple because the two altcoins are more popular than NEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:03:36 AM

The given alts above are all good. But I guess there is also another alts thats may affects cryptomarket to be more valuable of joining. This the Dencoin which intergrated its success that do not tied to any cryptomarket price movement and manipulation. Because Dencoin is a future investment.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:49:07 AM

I think all three coins (mentioned in the starting post: NEO, ETH, XRP) are worth investing in them, because they are all included in the top list of cryptocurrencies. But personally, I prefer Ethereum, because this is the first digital currency with smart contracts and its capitalization clearly shows that investors prefer it.
For small capital investors like me, buying altcoins is certainly wiser than hunting bitcoins whose prices are already exorbitant. Regarding the benefits, of course, comparable to the capital spent, because altcoin is still affordable for people like me.
In my opinion, the coins that are worth buying are ETH and LTC, based on the data that I have experienced a fairly rapid price increase, so that the profits obtained are quite large.

Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:26:52 AM

Great alts picking. All of these are really good. But I can also recommend you a new alts thats makes the cryptomarket to make every investors may valuable of joining. This was the Dencoin which integrated its success that do not tied to any cryptomarket price movement and manipulation. Because Dencoin is a future investment. And making every investors owns a good investments.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:33:46 AM

I think all three coins (mentioned in the starting post: NEO, ETH, XRP) are worth investing in them, because they are all included in the top list of cryptocurrencies. But personally, I prefer Ethereum, because this is the first digital currency with smart contracts and its capitalization clearly shows that investors prefer it.
For small capital investors like me, buying altcoins is certainly wiser than hunting bitcoins whose prices are already exorbitant. Regarding the benefits, of course, comparable to the capital spent, because altcoin is still affordable for people like me.
In my opinion, the coins that are worth buying are ETH and LTC, based on the data that I have experienced a fairly rapid price increase, so that the profits obtained are quite large.

Ethereum and Litecoin is good coin to invest and i think the price could rising in near future. Right now many new investor prefer cheaper coin than bitcoin because they are trying to invest and Ethereum or Litecoin is wise investment for long term beside bitcoin

Jesper30

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:57:43 AM

I can support ETH and NEO. They're worth to hold. But you should also have a look at DRGN and their patents in the US. And dont forget about VET, Aion and Poly. Thats enough for me. Good luck with your investment.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:04:05 AM

I can support ETH and NEO. They're worth to hold. But you should also have a look at DRGN and their patents in the US. And dont forget about VET, Aion and Poly. Thats enough for me. Good luck with your investment.
I dont recognize the other coins that you mention aside from eth and neo .  by the way , are those coins new ?  Its been over year and two and im still verry active on the crypto space but i can only recognize coins that mainly popular or a bit old enough and i can say that they are more worth to invest and hodl than compare to newer ones just to be safe  . aside from eth and neo why dont you include top alts such as bch  , xrp , ltc and others alike  ......  
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:27:21 PM

I think the best order should be ETH, followed by NEO then XRP. Reason is that, although ETH is yet to be fully scalable, but even at that ETH still offers one of the amazing services and features in this space. In the same way is NEO, the team are also trying their best to offer a scalable blockchain.
XRP on the other hand is centralized which is the reason most people are always careful of holding long, as it goes against what blockchain stands for.
Other coins worthy of attention is XLM and BNB.

Iqra.s

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:25:21 PM

I'll choose ETH, LTC, and BCH
Schirer

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:31:16 PM

I dont think that it worth discussing much about top 20 alts, they just done have that much upside.
In order to make some good profit, these coins should add a lot of money to their market cap. Off course there are some promising coins which tend to go up very fast like XRP or Bitcoin SV. That being said I would recommend to look at coins which smaller marketcap.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:39:42 PM

At the moment there are many altcoins in which you can invest and get income.  I suggest you analyze and draw your own conclusions on where to invest.  The coins that you listed are promising, but in my opinion, the best of them is ETH.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:44:39 PM

other than what you mentioned above, NEO, ETH and Ripple (XRP), the other is EOS, now EOS is starting to show quality that can compete with other altcoins, I think that EOS will be a promising platform in the future.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kryptic123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:08:39 AM

With around 2000+ alts floating in the market, I think it's really hard to decide in which to invest. Invest only in projects that is continuously developing and has a strong team. I recommend projects like matic Network and zilliqa.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:33:44 AM

With around 2000+ alts floating in the market, I think it's really hard to decide in which to invest. Invest only in projects that is continuously developing and has a strong team. I recommend projects like matic Network and zilliqa.
when you have trouble when you want to choose a place to invest in which altcoin you want then maybe you can invest in altcoin which has a very high trading volume, as easier as possible you can see in coinmarketcap and you can choose altcoin in rank 1- 50 which you think is good.
Jpti

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:23:19 AM

You have missed to mention the coin Binance coin on the list of good investment coins,  NEO, XRP and Ethereum. I think the next generation of the crypto market will be represented by BNB. So it will be better to book your share by buying BNB before its price hits $100 in a year or two. I also like ripple. Ethereum is the mother coin for me.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:27:09 AM

of the three altcoins above only one that I think is worthy of long-term investment like ethereum. so far ethereum has grown well, many of the improvements this project has experienced. I am sure ethereum in the future will be better than now.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:33:08 AM

If you want to invest in altcoins it is better to choose altcoins in coinmarket because the tokens and altcoins there are longterm and have the potential to know longterm coin is xrp and btc and eth.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:31:20 AM

You have missed to mention the coin Binance coin on the list of good investment coins,  NEO, XRP and Ethereum. I think the next generation of the crypto market will be represented by BNB. So it will be better to book your share by buying BNB before its price hits $100 in a year or two. I also like ripple. Ethereum is the mother coin for me.

Holding binance coin is good decision. I am agree that this coin is represent cryptomarket by binance and we know binance is biggest exchangers now. With DEX recently launch, i think BNB could be top 5 coinmarketcap in near future
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:53:37 AM

Let's still keep a critical Look because anything is possible in the crypto world
I won't write coin Off because I have seen a lot of dead coins rising and the opposite
This has taught E a great deal not to just belive in. Singe project

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:01:39 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

From that list, i am prefer choosing Ethereum as my investment. NEO and XRP is good investment but ethereum is popular coin and have big daily transaction volume. Beside that list, i think EOS is good long term investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: