Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13934 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

I'm always focusing on my investment in ETH, I think it was first time and now my planing still progress. We know ETH most demanding currency in the Cryptocurrency market.
Investments always accept ETH more than competitors and ETH many receivable coins for profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:51:13 PM

In my view, ethereum looks attractive currently when you look at the market. I suggest you invest in ethereum and ripple.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:28:08 PM

Among your list, I will choose to invest in eth and probably Neo. Ripple hasn't convinced me yet to invest in it. However, I think cardano is another great altcoin with great potential

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:41:12 PM

In my view, ethereum looks attractive currently when you look at the market. I suggest you invest in ethereum and ripple.
There are other coins by past eth , look at the bnb that the coin has a bullish trend and clearly it can reach $ 100 this year , just as clearly need to keep btc as the bullish trend of the coin has come !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:42:50 PM

I'm always focusing on my investment in ETH, I think it was first time and now my planing still progress. We know ETH most demanding currency in the Cryptocurrency market.
Investments always accept ETH more than competitors and ETH many receivable coins for profit.
in my personal opinion, our confidence and patience are very necessary capital and I am still confident that ETH is an altcoin with a long-term investment, of course
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:50:47 PM

Among your list, I will choose to invest in eth and probably Neo. Ripple hasn't convinced me yet to invest in it. However, I think cardano is another great altcoin with great potential
Ethereum is one of the most reliable coins to be chosen by many because of their abilities.
many other coins that can go well and profitably, if we want to track and find out the truth on each coin.
to do it we need really good and potential coins, so you have to choose it, because not all Altcoin are good.

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:58:30 PM

There are several alts to invest in based on one's research and analysis. Both neo and eth are very great alts to invest in even though eth is lacking something behind. Xrp is on the move now with such a great hype and not because of the hype but I think it has great potentials and worth investing in. Avail yourself for personal research and analysis before investing.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:59:38 PM

There are other coins by past eth , look at the bnb that the coin has a bullish trend and clearly it can reach $ 100 this year , just as clearly need to keep btc as the bullish trend of the coin has come !
If I want to invest this time, I will automatically chose BNB than ethereum. I'm really not comfortable with eth at this time, the movement is so slow, it has even decreased. Because at the moment short-term investments are more in demand, especially in the form of coins that are currently booming
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:35:22 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

Etherem is the best choice for me it is provides a platform to the developer and they can build blockchain based on smart contracts which is decentralized apps and ethereum has the strong potential for growth in the next few years as per market capitalization based.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:26:14 AM

Ethereum now looks like most stable investment. ETH currently is far from it's BTC maximum price and has a good growth potential. Unlikely it will be x10 or more but x3-x4 in BTC is very probable

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:34:01 AM

Ethereum now looks like most stable investment. ETH currently is far from it's BTC maximum price and has a good growth potential. Unlikely it will be x10 or more but x3-x4 in BTC is very probable
Your prediction right be because the market growth cannot be stopped all coin top is now green now, when this situation continues as long as possible the price of the coin can go up high

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:42:07 AM

Unlikely in short term, but this coin is a high potential coin so this is possible over a long period of time.
ETH had it's high last 2017, I think it's not hard to achieve just like BTC now going to the direction where it will break it's ATH.

We can say that this market now is that progressive as before due to lots of scam projects, but the trust of the people will be back as bitcoin is getting more stable and bullish, actually it's the main reason why investors are again aggressive in investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:22:00 AM

Invest in XRP and ETH, both of which have not grown significantly since the beginning of this year, although the BTC has greatly increased. Today it has reached the $ 11k mark
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:05:02 AM

Invest in XRP and ETH, both of which have not grown significantly since the beginning of this year, although the BTC has greatly increased. Today it has reached the $ 11k mark
I think that those who now have fiat money or bitcoin should wait. because either now there will be a correction or bitcoin will continue to show growth and altcoins will fall

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:17:08 PM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

for now I would rather advise you to invest in BNB, because I see a big opportunity for BNB prices to increase very high and of course you are not too late to invest in BNB for now, because I believe BNB prices will continue to increase and I estimate the price of BNB will reach $ 50 or even more than that, so this is an opportunity for you to be able to get a big profit from investing in BNB before you regret it because you are late to invest in BNB.

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:23:59 PM

I think that those who now have fiat money or bitcoin should wait. because either now there will be a correction or bitcoin will continue to show growth and altcoins will fall
Ethereum and BNB look good to buy them anyway. But low-cap altcoins aren't so good to invest in them right now. It's a time of bitcoin bull run.
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:43:32 PM

In my opinion, there are many criteria to be analyzed before investing. Cause you know, there should be certain results to make everything look trustworthy and to bring investors' attention. And of course, projects that show good job and high results worth attention
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:45:02 PM

In my opinion, there are many criteria to be analyzed before investing. Cause you know, there should be certain results to make everything look trustworthy and to bring investors' attention. And of course, projects that show good job and high results worth attention

This is very true. For example, talking about modern solutions, I always pay attention to progress and milestones. Kinda what is a product now and how it is about to look like. By the way, are there any great solutions you do follow these days and can recommend?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:46:24 PM

This is very true. For example, talking about modern solutions, I always pay attention to progress and milestones. Kinda what is a product now and how it is about to look like. By the way, are there any great solutions you do follow these days and can recommend?

Indeed agree with you. Well, talking about today, probably the most advanced solution I have met is pukkamex. Have you heard of them? Cause the guys definitely follow my criteria - promising idea, experienced team and great progress
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:47:06 PM

Indeed agree with you. Well, talking about today, probably the most advanced solution I have met is pukkamex. Have you heard of them? Cause the guys definitely follow my criteria - promising idea, experienced team and great progress

Hmm, pukkamex sounds very familiar.. Probably I have heard of them from my friends or saw them on some rating platforms etc. What exactly are they bringing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: