Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP buy now or wait for more dump ?  (Read 2534 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:26:05 AM

if there is still a possibility of going down, then wait for another dump, it will make us get a bigger profit someday.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:15:51 PM

Better you buy now while it's very low before the price rises. You could wait for more dump, but that is only if the price is getting a dump. And if not, then you cannot buy at a very low because the price will start to increase. It is your call to decide, and I hope you can make a good decision and don't regret it. Whether you buy now or later, you still need thinking on how much price you want to sell, so it is better you have a target price to sell.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 03:29:11 PM

Most times I have always thought that xrp isbcheap
But investing needs a more thorough review; which means are you well equipped (research capabilities)
Those are the vitalities of investment
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:40:30 PM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to invest in XRP at 4500 - 4700 sat or wait to 2000 - 3000 sat
because last time XRP dump to 4200 then explode to + 10000 sat
You can wait till it drops below 2000sat because that's the only assurance you have to make money off buying and hodling Ripple. The last time it got to an ATH in 2018 was a huge pump and I don't think such is going to repeat itself anytime soon. If not because of its adoption by some financial institutions one could conveniently say it's a shitcoin. I mean, what coin has so much good news but doesn't reflect in its price, if not Ripple?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:57:53 PM

If you want to buy, you should buy it now.  I think 4700 sat is still cheap with the current market conditions which is rising significantly.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:58:23 PM

Better you buy now while it's very low before the price rises. You could wait for more dump, but that is only if the price is getting a dump. And if not, then you cannot buy at a very low because the price will start to increase. It is your call to decide, and I hope you can make a good decision and don't regret it. Whether you buy now or later, you still need thinking on how much price you want to sell, so it is better you have a target price to sell.

Our mistake is to buy expensive or when the pump, when the price is red, there are many who panic and sell cheaply, in my opinion this is the wrong thing so we lose the opportunity to profit, immediately buy and hold to profit is a better thing.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:27:44 PM

it is not going to be dumped do that fast in these weeks because BTC is having a strong pump and makes entire market rise up in short time, moreover XRP is having strong progress to be a pumped and dumped continuously from whales to keep the price increase in short time so they can have profit from it, so i will suggest you should buy now when you still can before the dumps get start.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:55:54 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 05:31:09 PM by Kang Bahar

I personally don't recommend you to buy XRP. Why? Because based on negative comments about XRP from members in this forum who understand about this coin;

I would say that XRP is one of the riskiest altcoins out there. Because unlike the case of most of the other crypto-coins, we don't know about the detailed distribution of XRP holdings. Some of the big holders of this coin remains hidden and that makes it vulnerable to sudden dumps.
<snip>
Are you sure you want to buy XRP? I personally gave up this coin for a long time. The ripple is very unstable, when you think it will stay up, it suddenly falls.
and now maybe it will happen, but even so there is still a possibility that prices will rise. the market starts pumping, and maybe later the XRP becomes one of the coins affected. but I remind you this is only a possibility, so all of it comes back to you, whether you want to wait, buy or not even anything.
XRP is one of the most manipulated assets in the crypto market
<snip>

That was terrible for me, of course, I didn't want to buy XRP.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:03:51 PM

How can you know if ripple will hit 2000sat ? Since no one knows for sure you might have missed that chance already since bitcoin start surging in price ,if you want xrp that badly just go for it ,it will return profits when you buy now or not

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:10:19 PM

I am not sure now is the right time to buy XRP because everything follows the market price and depend on the BTC price, the increase in BTC is currently not in a stable position, maybe it needs to be considered.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:16:06 PM

This is unpredictable token which anyone can give opinion. I am not fan of xrp because the project is not decentralized so i am away from the project.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:14:05 PM

Probably XRP will have growth as well as ETH and BTC, although in general it seems to me that these projects are not connected with anything. In spite of all this, now I observe that after the rapid growth of BTC, normal altcoins are growing. I think that the growth of BTC will be the growth of the rest of the crypto market.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:41:48 PM

This is unpredictable token which anyone can give opinion. I am not fan of xrp because the project is not decentralized so i am away from the project.
The project is interesting, but not everyone likes it, because it works with banks and if you look at the chart, you can see that XRP is starting to grow well at certain moments.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:55:12 PM

Though the price of XRP is always unpredictable but I think this is the right time to get in seeing what's happening with Bitcoin and some altcoins now. You might not see it less than this for some time now if you don't invest in it now.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:57:02 PM

If you are a smart trader or have a strategy of course the right time to buy an altcoin is when the price is cheap. And it's not wrong if you want to buy at the current price, if you have your own analysis that in the future it will increase for XRP or other altcoins.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:09:21 PM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to invest in XRP at 4500 - 4700 sat or wait to 2000 - 3000 sat
I personally thought XRP was gonna fail and fall to the bottom of the market a long time ago since it is centralized, but it seems that there have been a lot of development sounding it from different fields, and that makes me think that it might still worth investing in, it really doesn't matter when you gonna buy it because if it is gonna get profit it will be on the long long run, and if you are looking for something quick of a profit that don't think of investing in it,
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:14:11 PM

How sure are you that the price will keep going down and as you can see the price of most coins in the market are going up now and XRP because it price as at today is on the increase, and I believe that it good to buy when price is low and wait for the hype to happen but if you are holding a ship coin then it will get dump.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:07:09 PM

hi guys
The Crypto bull run had began in the market already and we are beginning to see a growth in the price of bitcoin, so I think any of the first 50 coins in the market will be a very good buy including xrp even though I am not really a fan because I know that their platform is centralized, but for the sake of making profit, it would be cool to purchase the coin and just keep in case it begins to experience a bull run too, whales don't look at history, they just enter the market.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:12:04 PM

hi guys
If you want to invest in the XRP waiting for the small pullback is the best time to get in the trend. Wait for the 3500 sat and put your buy limit orders near to the support level. It will explode after the price of Bitcoin moves to the 8000$.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:34:55 PM

Ripple has done basically nothing this year in terms of price movement. It is possible that people have given up and are switching to bitcoin cash and ethereum instead. However, XRP does move quickly so don't be surprised if it pumps out of no-where

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: