Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP buy now or wait for more dump ?  (Read 2534 times)
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:41:47 PM

Ripple dived to below 49xx satoshis, recent hours
Fortunately, we have better price to buy Ripple, much lower than 49xx satoshis. Now, it is time to make your decision and determinant investment into Ripple. The coin will make you richer a bit by increasing your portfolio balance when it skyrockets later. What happened with Ripple so far is common thing for altcoins, which might take off when bitcoin shows its strongly movements to surpass $9000. In scenario, that Bitcoin surpasses $9000, I believe it will try to hit and break $11000, that is hardly to break, but even such (potentially) initiative to hit $11000 will be enough for altcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:22:57 AM

if I ask you better now to buy and invest in XRP while its price is low and do not wait to rise so that you can earn more because if you wait for it to dump its price before you invest in it you will earn very little money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:08:51 AM

if I ask you better now to buy and invest in XRP while its price is low and do not wait to rise so that you can earn more because if you wait for it to dump its price before you invest in it you will earn very little money.

Well, I guess XRP is a good choice as it has not been pumping lately, it would find its time in the bullish period and since bitcoin is getting more bullish, major altcoins like XRP will surely have a chance. If it pump, I'm afraid it will replace ETH in the no. 2 spot again as ETH is not that aggressive also unlike other coins like BNB and BCH.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:30:15 AM

Buying now is a good choice now, that the market is getting better and better and the bull run is coming
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:51:25 AM

Be careful with investing XRP because its price is so unpredictable and it could be very tempting sometimes. I'd rather invest on other coin that does not have a history of a huge dump after a huge spike on the price. But it's still up to you though if you feel like this coin has potential. Just make sure to double check on its charts first for its history before investing on smoe coins, this goes out to all the coins you want to invest too.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:08:04 AM

Be careful with investing XRP because its price is so unpredictable and it could be very tempting sometimes. I'd rather invest on other coin that does not have a history of a huge dump after a huge spike on the price. But it's still up to you though if you feel like this coin has potential. Just make sure to double check on its charts first for its history before investing on smoe coins, this goes out to all the coins you want to invest too.

It's just like the same with other coins too. Huge dump after huge spike. What do you expect from cryptos? Anyway, xrp is still in the top most promising coins, so I guess it's still safe to buy now.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:17:21 AM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to invest in XRP at 4500 - 4700 sat or wait to 2000 - 3000 sat
because last time XRP dump to 4200 then explode to + 10000 sat
I think XRP is really worth buying now at any price. As you can see, BTC has surpassed $ 9k threshold and it is about to rise to $ 10k within a few weeks. XRP and other altcoins will also increase dramatically when the BTC is stalled at a stage in Q3. This is considered a common cycle in the market and we should take advantage of this good opportunity.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Sellman

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:52:35 AM

We can not predict exactly from time to time in crypto, not only Ripple. I usually observe trend of Bitcoin, and my interest coins, their all time highs, peaks, and bottoms. Such things are essential things and likely provide me enough factors to assess and make forecast on their future movements. I maybe right, or wrong with my forecast, but it build up my strong determination by relying on my own analysis. I mostly stay away from news.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

If you continue to wait for a possible reduction in the price of XRP, then it may not be possible to wait for it in the near future. BTC has already overcome the threshold of 9k and most likely it does not stop there. Altcoins, in any case, will follow after him, such a tendency can be traced almost always. What to buy is a personal matter for everyone, but I made a bet on other coins.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:21:26 AM

This is a very good period to buy XRP. The market conditions are very favorable so I would advise you to take advantage of any dip and fill your bags with enough XRP. Don't get worried if you are not seeing the profit soon because XRP is a more of long term investment coin

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:22:11 PM

I think that you should buy it now, because it is the only coin which wasn't pumped hardly. I suggest you don't wait for better time and buy now.
Also you can buy partial position

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
lumira555

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:04:14 PM

XRP is one of the altcoins that the price is so unpredictable. You may decide to wait for more dump before you buy and the price will end up going so high than it is now.

the coin is a worthy popular demand for it in China and Japan and Asia but it is better to buy it below 4500. Roll Eyes

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:37:31 PM

Buy some coins now and then increase your position when xrp is going down to decrease your average price. So I think that it is better approach. I am bullish on XRP
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:53:52 PM

Indeed, when we buy a coin, we have to wait for the coin to decline dramatically first because with the decline in the price of coins we get a lot of coins, but sometimes the coins are not in accordance with our estimates, we wait down but soar, how better  you just buy the coin now and then wait until the price soars and resells it

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:56:07 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 06:09:34 PM by mr_random

Buy some coins now and then increase your position when xrp is going down to decrease your average price. So I think that it is better approach. I am bullish on XRP
The $3 price tag was high for the Xrp but I agree with the positive statements regarding the real use case of XRP network by big banks. The bull market will give a boost the XRP, price is now worth to buy for selling on the $2 or $3 price tag. Prices are attractive for investing and American markets are using XRP widely for global payments.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:55:27 PM

BNB is a good coin and a high potential coin, but i think there is no way for it to become mlre amazing than ethereum. Because we all know that ethereum is always next to bitcoin and it is also the most popular coin that is already been trusted for a long time. So i still believe in ethereum than BNB.
Sellman

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:28:20 PM

I would advise to choose another coin at all, because XRP is not very volatile on the market, and it grows and falls
Traders need waves, there is no wave, there is no chance for traders. Ripple with its high votality provides what traders need for their trading lives. Currently, Ripple provides a very good entry price for not only traders, but also investors. Price around 4700 satoshis is very good entry price for all of us. You can get in now and hold Ripple, then wait for altcoin season and sell all of your Ripple.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:09:14 PM

I don't see the price of Xrp going below what it is now so if you want to buy better do that now before the price rises more. But as I always say the best investment advise is that given by yourself after much research and consideration

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:20:45 PM

The $3 price tag was high for the Xrp but I agree with the positive statements regarding the real use case of XRP network by big banks. The bull market will give a boost the XRP, price is now worth to buy for selling on the $2 or $3 price tag. Prices are attractive for investing and American markets are using XRP widely for global payments.
if indeed the condition of the price is at $ 2- $ 3 it will be possible that the increase in xrp will be better and maybe now adjustments to xrp will be able to be done. so I think XPRP has the potential to grow and is worth buying rather than having to wait later when pump.
NeverSop

Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:47:31 PM

I would advise to choose another coin at all, because XRP is not very volatile on the market, and it grows and falls
I do not think that. All fluctuations need necessary catalysts. Don't forget that the XRP in 2018 is a rare light for investors / traders to raise their morale at $ 0.8. And this year, XRP is still capable of exploding. problem, just wait for the signal.
https://www.ccn.com/xrp-price-soar-techncial-signals/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: