Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP buy now or wait for more dump ?  (Read 2534 times)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:43:20 PM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to invest in XRP at 4500 - 4700 sat or wait to 2000 - 3000 sat
because last time XRP dump to 4200 then explode to + 10000 sat

I advise you to buy XRP now, because now is the right time to invest in all coins (including XRP), so if you don't buy now and when XRP price increases very high (bull run) then you will definitely regret it, because I'm sure bull run will occur in the near future, so if you invest in XRP now and hold it until a bull run occurs, then you will definitely get a big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:14:32 AM

I advise you to buy XRP now, because now is the right time to invest in all coins (including XRP)
Exactly! Most of altcoins (not only Ripple) won't be dumped hard from their temporary prices. They mostly have been in low prices, and this fact is one of good supports for coming growths of altcoins. Ripple often rises suddenly, but when it start rising, it will rise hard, 40 - 60 percent or even higher percentage of rises. Whenever most of people fear that altcoins will drop more, it's time to seriously think of buying altcoins. Think different, and get bigger returns.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:32:12 AM

As you know Bitcoin price is growing day by day and this is time to buy XRP , so you can buy at this time and this is a good time to invest.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:35:29 AM

Market movements recently does not signify that there might be any recent dump. last year was teribble for the crypto world. so many fans loose hope and sell off. Many dumped their project. i think we will continue to see a bull Market till Next year. no going down

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:47:06 PM

Currently XRP is returning to a support level that can be purchased at 4800 sat, which can be purchased at the current time and hold until it reaches a profit of 6000 sat. If you return to 3800, you should cut your losses before it's too late  Grin
there is a high probability that the price of the XRP will be 6000 satoshi in the near future. in fact, for the starting point, I think 5500 satoshi is enough to make a profit. I think, the price of XPR is still quite cheap to have in large quantities.

It is gradually approaching that landmark a few days ago at the 5400 sat, with the current situation it will soon return and break the 5500 mark.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:12:26 PM

well, i think this is the best time to buy, you could be waiting for dump that might not happen, xrp is a coin that isn't predictable, when you expect it to dump it spring surprises by increasing.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:15:44 PM

Is hard to know what will happen with xrp, i always think that XRP is not a good coin for invest and ia just a pump and the team behind it do what they want and sell every month some coins for their expenses.
Sellman

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:39:06 PM

Is hard to know what will happen with xrp, i always think that XRP is not a good coin for invest and ia just a pump and the team behind it do what they want and sell every month some coins for their expenses.
At the moment, someone whom bought XRP can take profits, or wait for weeks to take profits at higher price. For someone whom did not buy Ripple, can wait for one week later to buy cheaper coin, or can buy immediately if they want, because current price of Ripple is not expensive.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:40:36 PM

Wait for more dump, XRP can't sustain the market and it will fall.
As of now they are standing on top due to bitcoin price to USD and their CIRCULATING??? SUPPLY!
But i highly doubt it.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:22:40 AM

I believe that this is the best time to invest in absolutely any cryptocurrency. You should understand that at the moment the price of the weight of the cryptocurrency is going up. Now we need to invest and it will be the right choice.

Aryleeto

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:05:08 AM

I do not think that the market will have to globally decline and especially ripple , I would have part of the funds would take it , I think it can start to grow rapidly and then it will be difficult to have to go into it

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:10:00 PM

well yes it is good time to invest, the market is on the rise and why wait to dump? you will still get profit if you hold for long term.

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

I think the target in the near future (within six months) is 9500-10400 sat, also the possibility of more upside would increase. Just look XRP/BTC chart, you can see a bullish divergence. This may not be a bad time to buy more XRP.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:03:45 PM

If you want to buy air, then I would have a tip for you, please PM me.
Yes, I am talking about air in connection with XRP token because how do you know how many coins they will create from nothing when they are not transparent enough.  Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:08:17 PM

Ripple prices are growing following the price increase of other crypto currencies. If you only buy coins by waiting for a dump, I'm not sure you can have a ripple coin this year. I predict that this year ripple prices will increase and improve. If you want to get a profit then now is the right time to buy. You don't need to wait until the ripple dump prices because you will only lose the opportunity to get a profit.

Kaniin

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:23:55 PM

XRP is not very promising coin for me because it's a shitcoin. I won't buy it. Better keep searching for more interesting coins my suggestion is Ethereum.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:27:38 PM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to invest in XRP at 4500 - 4700 sat or wait to 2000 - 3000 sat
because last time XRP dump to 4200 then explode to + 10000 sat

I don't think it will drop to the 3,000 satoshi mark
That is way too low based on how XRP made their collaboration and partnerships with bank and so
They advance very fast and despite how i don't really like how XRP works
It has the use case where banks might actually wanted
Sellman

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:23:53 AM

I don't think it will drop to the 3,000 satoshi mark
Such low price can only be hit in two cases: flash crashes on exchanges due to FUDs, or exchanges' bugs/ triggers; or very bad things (news) happen with Ripple within bearish market (that went away too far from now). Hence, it's almost zero probability to see Ripple falls back to 3000 satoshis range. Maybe, greedy investors might have to wait for 2 or 3 years to see Ripple back to this range of price. However, if they are patiently enough, they will surely can wait for it.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:48:06 AM

It is very difficult to know when to buy XRP as it can be more volatile than other high cap coins. I would say now is quite a good time as it is historically quite low vs BTC, and has potential to go much much higher.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:01:41 AM

I think it is time to buy now since the market continue looking good it is hard to predict which the exact time that XRP is going to dump, for me im looking the price chart flow how it going and that is your time to predict maybe we always buy rather than waiting.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███