Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will mining be profitable again?  (Read 13066 times)
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:55:32 PM

Mining profits depend upon some factors: the price of bitcoin is utmost important, because most of altcoins don't have direct fiat trading pair, so they have to cash out their mined coins into bitcoin, and then sell bitcoin to get fiats. The price of altcoins they mine in BTC pair is important; the second one is price of bitcoin at which they will sell bitcoin to get fiats, the higher price the bitcoin is, the more money they will get in fiats by selling bitcoin; the third one is electricity costs, the lower the electricity cost is, the higher profits for miners; the last one is difficulty of networks of coins they mine and actual rewards they received as mining rewards at specific period, the higher rewards are, the more money they can get (with same price of coins in BTC pair). In conclusion, and in general, mining industry has been warmed up considerably due to the newest Spring of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:57:24 PM

Mining is always profitable for those who have cheap source of electricity and can manage the sensitive dynamics skillfully. Higher bitcoin price,more miner switch on their machines and difficulty goes up,rewards drops and we are back to where we started. The price/difficulty dynamics is fairly stable,
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:36:10 AM

Mining is always profitable for those who have cheap source of electricity and can manage the sensitive dynamics skillfully. Higher bitcoin price,more miner switch on their machines and difficulty goes up,rewards drops and we are back to where we started. The price/difficulty dynamics is fairly stable,
as it should be, the more profitable the asset is, the more they fight for it, and the winners are those who are looking for something new, yet there is no crowd there.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

Bitcoin mining is always in profitable as the well design mining algorithm. But other altcoins depends on market and their value as market go green and the value of the coins increases mining become profitable but in bearish market altcoin mining is not profitable.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?

Logically, mining will become more profitable when the price of cryptocurrency coins rising in the market.
If mining was not profitable, no one would still mining bitcoin. In fact, there were many peoples mining bitcoin, even when the price below $7k.
Mining profitability is not depends on the price of the coin only, but depends on the number of miners around the world too, more miners = less coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

Well, there is a chance that minen will return. Cheap graphics cards 1660 and the growth of the market will allow you to earn today. But I myself am not engaged in mining sold the farm about 2 years ago.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:27:33 PM

I want to believe that mining is always profitable
The most important factor is the range and strength of your mining farm; that’s what determine your output

But also, do you dump immediately you earn from mining ? That’s another factor to consider
CryptoNurse

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:31:15 PM

It seems like the majority of it these days is speculating that the coin you are mining might be worth more some day. Without access to cheap electric I do not see a reasonable ROI time on the equipment. I have had my rig powered off for a month or so since it was not covering the electric it was using.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:33:32 PM

It always has been.  The higher the price, the more profitable the mine.  But mine as for me is no longer worth it.  Because it takes a lot of time and it is not profitable.  Expensive equipment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:10:42 PM

Although mining is the best project to another. But my views about crypto currency project for trading is more profitable instead of the another. I think so.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:14:18 PM

My answer is definitely yes.  Every year it is harder and harder to mine because electricity is expensive and the equipment also does not stand still.  The only thing that pleases is that the technologies do not stand still but help us in this.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

As for me, mining earlier and now only for the future, if you mine ETH or BTC, the received coins should not be sold immediately, but wait for the price of them to rise

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:26:12 PM

Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?

Bitcoin has long been impossible for mining for individual users. But I remember that in the past there was an announcement that the BTC could be profitable at $ 4,000 or more
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:34:58 PM

Bitcoin has long been impossible for mining for individual users. But I remember that in the past there was an announcement that the BTC could be profitable at $ 4,000 or more
if the price ratio is $ 4000, that means without having to wait for the price of bitcoin to reach $ 7,000 or more mining can still be profitable? actually I don't really know about mining but I know very little that the larger the mining equipment the greater the results, and vice versa for the return of the cost of equipment and other needs is also expensive?

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:49:20 PM

In as much as the price of bitcoin continue to incline and not decline,  mining will be profitable again,  even though if the price of electricity is not cheap in as much as there is an incline market the mining will be more profitable

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:55:39 PM

The price deepening between bitcoin and the logging of the results we get up to a sufficient price soared to 7000 thousand plus, but all of them are still profitable with the previous results so that the return cannot be made profitable for the other party
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:16:54 PM

only predictions and predictions that we can do and developments in the future no one can know for sure and it takes confidence and patience and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:47:14 PM

For now it looks like mining is not worth in this year because mining costs are still bigger than profit you get.
But if mining on a large scale is now possible and can already benefit from mining.
In my opinion mining will be worth returning when the BTC touches 8000 or more because it can cover the costs incurred.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:48:10 PM

I think the grow of crypto currency depend majorly on the investors i can only have confidence more in cryptocurrency if only i see more investor coming in

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:11:35 PM

Actually, mining was giving a small profit even when BTC costed 4000$ per coin, so right now it is definitely profitable to go in for mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: