Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will mining be profitable again?  (Read 13066 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

mining is already profitable. but its just bit harder right now. people have to invest a lot of money if they are going to make some more. it's like investing in a company it's just that the machine is more trustworthy than a company and it is also paying a lot more than a company would pay. I don't think right now a normal person will even think about mining as big miners are scratching the network. your best bet is not to mine altcoins and wish that it will someday get a lot of price like bitcoin did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:20:34 PM

Mining nwad much more profitable btnhan now at a time. But after bear market came mining is not that much profitable. If you are a home miner or mine with a medium setup then it was a hard time for those people, to continue. Mining bdeoends on many factors and the main problem of home mining is electricity. The cost of electricity isnhigh for home connection. And if the coin price is not that much high then it will be just a lose of money. But the market is recovering day by day. And again mining is going to  be profitable. And it's also depends on which coin you are mining. So if you want to make a mining setup. Do some math and then go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:22:56 PM

I think people who have done mining before will start doing it again. Because they have seen the cryptocurrency market that has begun to recover. If this continues, of course the people who do the mining will come back again. Because it's impossible to mine if the crypto market is low.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

Yes I believe that mining will be profitable again especially this time where the crypto market is recovering and prices are pumping. I believe people have done mining for sometime now and will come back again to it due to the current state of the crypto market now. Things are getting better.

I’m me

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:47:54 PM

Those who have done mining before will tell you that mining was profitable except when the market was down for sometime now changed everything. I believe when the market recovers, mining will bounce back

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:03:19 PM

Those who have done mining before will tell you that mining was profitable except when the market was down for sometime now changed everything. I believe when the market recovers, mining will bounce back
but beforehand you have to really think about the costs of mining itself because there are many countries with expensive electricity costs and may include the country where you live.
so you have to think about it first before deciding to do mining.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:35:18 PM

Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?

I noticed that the largest manufacturers of mining equipment again began to receive orders more than they can produce equipment. This means, first of all, that mining has again started to bring good profits and those who want to make money rushed to buy all the available mining equipment. If the price of Bitcoin grows further, it will reduce the payback time of the equipment.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:43:25 PM

I support the view that the mining of large projects on a small scale is really not profitable. Today it is more profitable to speculate mining of small projects. Here chances really grow very quickly.
If you can support small project, then it's good for you. Just remember, it's not that easy as everything is already exist. It's not about "first of its kind" but about "best of its kind". Yeah, it's time for competition!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:43:55 PM

Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?

Mining requires huge capital and resource costs so I think we should be careful in calculating this capital. Not only financial capital that we spend but also the time, energy, and thoughts that we spend. Non-financial capitals must also be appreciated so that we can calculate capital as a whole. If now we are mining then the benefits we get are still very tight. Although it remains profitable but this profit is not large enough. If we want to get even greater profits, we can only hope that the price of the coins we mine will increase. For example, bitcoin, I hope the price of bitcoin can be twice the current price so that if you do mining you can get a big profit.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:45:46 PM

Absolutely. Its a matter of time. I believe its up to the crypto market to recover. Mining will be profitable very soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:56:01 PM

it is not profitable in this situation mining needs lots of electricity to invest for the profit but the profit percentage was little bit low so he cannot take the risk in this situation and after getting a good value only you can do it again.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:01:44 PM

Bitcoin mining is still very much profitable and is the reason why most of the mining company are still in the mining business till today. But if you as an individual want to start up Bitcoin mining business I will recommend that you should go for altcoins mining business since the cost for setting up that one is a little lesser than that of Bitcoin mining.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:11:56 PM

Bitcoin mining is still very much profitable and is the reason why most of the mining company are still in the mining business till today. But if you as an individual want to start up Bitcoin mining business I will recommend that you should go for altcoins mining business since the cost for setting up that one is a little lesser than that of Bitcoin mining.
But they think that mining Bitcoins is more profitable than of mining altcoins, even it cost a lot more but they will be preferred to put their money on this.
Because the logic might be this way, spend more earned more. If we think that we can make money in bitcoin, then why not taking the risk for it!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:19:42 PM

if bitcoin keeps rising all over again then sure mining bitcoin would be profitable to mine but the question is how best can you keep up with all the mining farms all over the world especially in China. Remember bitcoin is based on proof of work and also there is periodic increased in difficulty level. All this makes it very difficult to get a block reward.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 02:56:52 PM

if bitcoin keeps rising all over again then sure mining bitcoin would be profitable to mine but the question is how best can you keep up with all the mining farms all over the world especially in China. Remember bitcoin is based on proof of work and also there is periodic increased in difficulty level. All this makes it very difficult to get a block reward.

Actually the Chinese government is looking for controlling or shutting down the Bitcoin farms there; this should reduce or at least slow down the tremendous hashrate growth there!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:00:25 PM

I think people who have done mining before will start doing it again. Because they have seen the cryptocurrency market that has begun to recover. If this continues, of course the people who do the mining will come back again. Because it's impossible to mine if the crypto market is low.
Perhaps this is true, but do not forget that people have become smarter and the power that would give today the opportunities for mining has become more and they are only improving. I think it can create more competition.
teramoon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:24:25 PM

good afternoon! Heard much of mining equipment so far, the market is was booming despite the btc drop in 2017 and 2018. I am newbie here, searching for professional solutions for fast mining payback, 3-6 month in total. Could anyone suggest a right place to order& I want to have guarantee and 24/7 support as well. Live in America, Chicago. Thanks!
Hi! I was searching for the same kind of advice for several days here and on other BTC resources. As I live in NYC I have found pretty complete serrvice with support and a shop on their site. https://asicequipment.com As they are situated in NY as well, I received my Antiminer S9i in 2 days. They already debugged and installed all necessary soft. I can help you with getting in touch if you want
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:27:59 PM

good afternoon! Heard much of mining equipment so far, the market is was booming despite the btc drop in 2017 and 2018. I am newbie here, searching for professional solutions for fast mining payback, 3-6 month in total. Could anyone suggest a right place to order& I want to have guarantee and 24/7 support as well. Live in America, Chicago. Thanks!
Since the price of Bitcoin has already exceeded the cost that was abroad for the recovery of Bitcoin mining, And this is about $ 6,000, then profitability is here in terms of performance today has good performance.  I do not know what to advise you, but the media have already mentioned many times the liberal laws in Belarus for all the miners.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:12:47 PM

I do not do mining so it does not know about its development. But if you look at Bitcoin's price growth now, all the crypto markets should have increased. Includes mining that should have improved. Mining should be able to provide benefits to miners.
Mining is surely beneficial same as all other crypto earning resources but for mining we will have to spend money only then we will be able to earn money those who use this strategy gets better result out of this mining programs actually it consumes allot of electricity but at the end it makes money as well, in my place there are so many professional miners who are working day and night only for mining.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:57:37 PM

The advantage of mining bitcoin is very good, from the previous price of under $ 7000.  If you have mined last year and hold bitcoin, then you can wait when the price is above $ 8000.  Of course, you will get profit from mining but you have to calculate the expenses that you use to mine bitcoin.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀