Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥  (Read 4470 times)
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:20:48 PM

Does the project already have a beta version of the product? Or is it still just on paper?
Yes of course.
Already have a mobile app-read the announcements.The site has all the information.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:31:22 PM

On paper, everything looks not bad, but nobody will say how it will be in reality. For payments, there are already so many projects open but in the result is that nothing works and the adoption does not occur.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:37:17 PM

What about your app, can we try it now or it’s not enable for today?
ThunderA4DLightning

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:54:19 PM

Does the project already have a beta version of the product? Or is it still just on paper?
Yes of course.
Already have a mobile app-read the announcements.The site has all the information.
Thank you, read more about this project.
daha

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:05:37 PM

Hey. Could you write the bitcointalk bounty rules more clearly? Many of them did not understand how to make a report, you need a screen, the address of the wallet.
Can you tell me where the announcement of the bounty was published?

The announcement of the bounty above, I saw it in the Discord channel. I took part and it is necessary to make a report there.
ahmedabdul

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:56:26 PM

This is a good project for every crypto enthusiast investors, this will be an easy way to invest on a masternode by holding tokens only and earn profits. I will be keeping on the watch for this project for sure!
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:49:09 PM

Hey. Could you write the bitcointalk bounty rules more clearly? Many of them did not understand how to make a report, you need a screen, the address of the wallet.
Can you tell me where the announcement of the bounty was published?

The announcement of the bounty above, I saw it in the Discord channel. I took part and it is necessary to make a report there.
Thank you for reading the terms, I still don't want to participate. Sorry I missed the Twitter campaign
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:57:49 PM

How many masternodes are working now and what is the current block count?
Umka.Beliy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:13:46 PM

https://explorer.expi.life/ You can look in the browser
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:02:20 PM

Hello, I saw you have some already started MN, could you say whey has been first node started?
A7373

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:25:39 PM

I don’t care how many masternodes have been already launched bud I like POS as instrument for investment.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:58:23 PM

Oh thanks a  lot man. Interesting quantity for new project. What about POS percentage? Where to calculate?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:49 PM

This is a good project for every crypto enthusiast investors, this will be an easy way to invest on a masternode by holding tokens only and earn profits. I will be keeping on the watch for this project for sure!

This is only true if the project will really hit it off.
Otherwise, your investment on mn will not give you the basic roi afterwards.
The project should establish their value in the market by realizing their objectives.
If this will end up in trading only without implementing their mission, then, the likelihood of failure is high.

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:05:39 AM

The project should establish their value in the market by realizing their objectives.
If this will end up in trading only without implementing their mission, then, the likelihood of failure is high.

Time will tell-let's not rush things?
At the moment, what do we see?Great interest in the coin-respectively, and the price increases.
I'm not new to crypto-i very rarely saw takeoff of coins.
natakirta

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:58:08 AM

At the moment, what do we see?Great interest in the coin-respectively, and the price increases.

Of course, the team needs time to implement all plans. And I see that today there are a lot of people who believe that everything should work out for them.

Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:41:38 AM

Hello, I saw you have some already started MN, could you say whey has been first node started?
Didn't quite understand Your question? I do not have a masternode yet, I trade this coin a little on the stock exchange.
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:01:10 AM

The price is really good, but the trading volume is not very big yet. People are not in a hurry to sell coins with nod and bought on presale, so there really is a chance for a consistently high price.
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:38:59 PM

A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EXPI holder in the future
Everything can be, but need a reserve exchange, Cryptobrydge today is unstable
A7373

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:48:01 PM

A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EXPI holder in the future
Ehat about Crex24. For me it’s more safety than CryptoBridge.
natakirta

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

Of course, an additional exchange is needed, but I can argue with you Cryptobrydge is a good exchange, the team did the right thing to start with it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: