Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market season change to bullrun?  (Read 2614 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:51:54 PM

Well some small bull run was, but for a bull run for all crypto we will need to wait more and maybe next year only we will can have a new ATH for bitcoin before halving possible.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:01:07 AM

To what I understand with my little experience in this crypto space , I dont think we are in bull market now but btc seems in bull with the lately surge to $9000, and on daily chart it has signify the race .

Alts are in my eyes still bearish but we are getting closer as this current dip might be the last wave or one more leg to turn bull.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:07:53 AM

People are still manipulating the market for their own benefits and that's why we cannot move straight away into the bull run. For the past 2 weeks, BTC has seen sharp rise and fall s which tells everyone that crypto is under the control of some hidden body who decide when price should go up or high and this is why crypto adoption is never a thing to think of now.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:51:09 AM

To what I understand with my little experience in this crypto space , I dont think we are in bull market now but btc seems in bull with the lately surge to $9000, and on daily chart it has signify the race .

Alts are in my eyes still bearish but we are getting closer as this current dip might be the last wave or one more leg to turn bull.

With current condition, i think its good sign for market. Crypto market cap already increase after drop below $100billion and bitcoin price already sitting at $8000 after drop below $3500. We can not expect quick rising but i think crypto market cap will reach peak again at $800 billion
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:59:26 AM

I would say yes, the bull is almost here since some of the alt coins have even managed to reached a new all time high after the 2017 massive bull. Every red is a very conducive time to buy more. Happy trading.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:09:04 PM

It seems to me that 2018 was very different, especially considering the prices at the beginning of 1018, in the month of May and at the end of 2018.  These figures are very different.  But I would like to see the price level until the end of 2019, which were in May 2018.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

this is just a bull trap. Pumping and dumping coins with no obvious reason but to make fast money. This is what this is.

Buy now!! the train is leaving!! we are going to the moon!! that's what those scammers were saying. Now, the prices are going to go down, way down. Support is almost broken. We can see 180$ or less in just 2 days. streets are full with blood. Enjoy this enormous crash, and enjoy your rekt.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

The market is developing well and leaving the bear market in recent weeks, but there will be time to go back which certainly needs to be watched out. The movement of bitcoin is very good and traders must be smart in utilizing the current fluctuations. Not all altcoins grow well but many of them are very unfortunate if you don't buy them because they are pumped well.

elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:12:42 PM

I want to hear your opinion about changes in current market conditions. Has the bear season really ended and changed into the bull season? Then how do you make a strategy in trading. Buy large quantities of altcoins? Share your opinions to share experiences here. Thanks.
now we are at the end of fork moment, if market condition still stable like now and passed support area,
 maybe bearish are ended nearly but if instead you will know the answer

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:21:08 PM

I want to hear your opinion about changes in current market conditions. Has the bear season really ended and changed into the bull season? Then how do you make a strategy in trading. Buy large quantities of altcoins? Share your opinions to share experiences here. Thanks.
One can definitely say that the period of the bear market has long been over, but whether the bull market has arrived, the experts have divided their opinions.
On the one hand, bitcoin sometimes began to grow quite well in price, however, it periodically leaves for a slight correction of its course and as a result, it does not move up as quickly as it would like in a bull market. Today, he has dropped to $ 8,000 since the morning, and already in the evening his course, according to the CoinMarketCap, is $ 7,569. It seems that this is still another correction, and not a long fall. However, its growth is noticeably slowing.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:28:55 PM

I don't think the bull has started yet. The market is gradually reversing and we might see a full bull run soon. This time is the period for those who feared buying during the full bear to jump in.

Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:30:07 PM

It looks like the bear season finally ended. I think it's better now to invest in Eth, Bnb, Neo and Nano. If all goes well and bitcoin starts to pump to 10+ k, the growth of these altcoins will not be long in coming.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:03:36 PM

Yes, now the market looks quite bullish. I think that this year will happen the long-awaited bull run, but so far we expect a correction that will last at least 2-3 weeks.

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:54:14 PM

The real bull has not come yet. The market is growing very slowly. But it gives confidence in the arrival of this bull in the near future.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:24:02 AM

The market has shown great improvement with Bitcoin rising incredibly well from $3.8K to about $8K for the past few months. The market can now be attributed to a healthy one yet I wouldn't say it is a bull market because most of the coins could not surpass their all time hit price mark especially Bitcoin.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:44:09 AM

As of now, bull run is visible in the market as we can see some of the crypto getting better their prices and rises up. Bitcoin was the first to pump and then followed by some altcoins and ethereum. But i think this market is not tottaly bull run because some of the altcoins are still struggling and still in the low value.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:55:07 AM

As of now, bull run is visible in the market as we can see some of the crypto getting better their prices and rises up. Bitcoin was the first to pump and then followed by some altcoins and ethereum. But i think this market is not tottaly bull run because some of the altcoins are still struggling and still in the low value.

Indeed, still uncertain but its looks a good sign for bull run. After bitcoin price growing from $3500, market cap value increase above to $250 billion and most altcoin price increase too againts USD. But i think we should wait for few months to confirm market already in bullish run
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:02:15 AM

What we see currently, is not a bull run yet. We are only seeing a market recovery which is taking some time to pull back to the initial price it left as of January 2018. Bullrun can be expected when at most 70% or 80% of the price has been recovered.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:13:55 AM

Apparently yes, the bear market seems to have ended as the crypto market keeps on rising every now and then. Currently bitcoin has come down a little and i think we are preparing for another short bull run which might push us above $9k

terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:26:59 AM

We had a correction so to those that said that the bear market has ended.
It seems that we're not yet onto that point.
I'm still open of telling that don't be confident that we've ended the bear market.
Keep on monitoring and don't lose your positions, keep on accumulating.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███