Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope I can still ride the bull.  (Read 10888 times)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:24:04 AM

Yes, I also feel the same way, late entry indeed there will be a little regret. it would be better if there are plans to leave forum activities, be sure to manage our assets, just in case there are good things like this or things that are not desirable. I do this since the beginning of April, and yes the result for now is great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:52:55 AM

You don't need to worry about being left behind by a bull run because at the moment the price of bitcoin is being corrected quite deep, and maybe now is the right time to buy it
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:05:55 AM

You don't need to worry about being left behind by a bull run because at the moment the price of bitcoin is being corrected quite deep, and maybe now is the right time to buy it

yeah and investing in Bitcoin must start from now before you regret if seeing Bitcoin prices continue to growing. in recent months the increase in Bitcoin prices has continued to rise and don't waste this good opportunity. the bright future of Bitcoin awaits us all, buy Bitcoin and HODL.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:07:38 AM

It is the right time.

While the price is still making a correction, investors should be able to take this opportunity to invest quickly on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. This might be the last time that they will be seeing this low price, and while we are at it, we should be taking this opportunity to invest again so we will not be regretting it in the future when the price is so high. You can still ride the bull, you just need to sit tight and take the opportunity.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

I think you still can ride the bull. Not this bull but the incoming bull. As you can see there was a major correction on bitcoin. From $8k it turns out to be $7300. And I think that after that I think bitcoin might consolidate itself later. As it prepares for another run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:23:54 PM

I didn't see the price goes to $6800, so I'm not sure if that is the lowest we can see the price right now. But I would agree with most posters said, we have a correction lately, time to buy again in those dips and ride the bull-run.

Binance hacked is already history, as far as I know they've allowed deposits/withdrawals, so OP you can try trade with them, it looks like their reputation is still intact despite the negative news.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

There is never too late in Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin,just like now look at the prices ?bitcoin falls to ,$7,000 again so if you are ready then buy now before it grows again sooner

I think you still can ride the bull. Not this bull but the incoming bull. As you can see there was a major correction on bitcoin. From $8k it turns out to be $7300. And I think that after that I think bitcoin might consolidate itself later. As it prepares for another run.
What incoming bull you are referring mate?because we are at bull market now it’s just we are slower compared to what happens in the last quarter of 2017

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:53:39 PM

yeah and investing in Bitcoin must start from now before you regret if seeing Bitcoin prices continue to growing. in recent months the increase in Bitcoin prices has continued to rise and don't waste this good opportunity. the bright future of Bitcoin awaits us all, buy Bitcoin and HODL.
the current period when bitcoin has decreased may be used as an opportunity to buy bitcoin, but it must be with careful calculations and intelligent analysis before buying. because it determines profit
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:53:29 PM

I've been away from the forum for the past few months because of some projects that needs full attention. I've never even opened or read any news about bitcoin's performance for the past few months until I bumped a very good friend of mine and told me that bitcoins on the bull. So I checked online and seen some good greens and was very much excited to get back into trading.

I've already lost track of the current events regarding crypto so I need to catch up and get back to the forum again to gain some vital information.

I just found out that the only trading platform I used to trade got hacked. (Binance)

I really wanted to play part of the bull runs and wanted to earn profit so I'd like to ask for your help and suggestions on what trading platforms I may use as of the moment

Thanks in advance! More power to you guys!  Wink
First of all, welcome back to green period time of bitcoin. Honestly i'm so sorry to hear your ill luck of having your account hacked in Binance. You can be seen as one of bitcoin trading maniac!, because you are bold to come back after being lost, i mean you had lost your faith a lot to a renow exchange. Obviously, there are many differents kinds of trading platform that you can give your trust on it like Bittrex, Poloniex, and Kucoin and so on. Bitcoin has its sign on the way of having bull run. Hopefully, you may soon find an exchange. Good luck!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:36:47 AM

This correction time will come to the end very soon. Bitcoin and altcoins are getting ready to conquer the new heights. The bulls will return and help cryptocurrencies growing. Do not worry about it simply.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:07:07 AM

Bitcoin increased $5K since its pit last 2018 bloody red drop. You can still ride the bull mate but if that happens, you will profit half or 1/4 less than the ones who buy on much cheaper but its more better than not having any profit at all. Dont wait until it goes up higher. If you have extra money then buy now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:16:38 AM

Although binance has been hacked, it does not reduce the trust of the traders towards it and still makes binance one of the favorite exchanges, it is caused by a team of professional binaries so that they still get a lot of trust from the users.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:52:37 AM

Many have suspended their activities regarding cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, but now is a very good time to continue. Of course there are people who have never lost faith in cryptocurrencies, they have a special respect Wink Smiley
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:16:50 PM

Bitcoin increased $5K since its pit last 2018 bloody red drop. You can still ride the bull mate but if that happens, you will profit half or 1/4 less than the ones who buy on much cheaper but its more better than not having any profit at all. Dont wait until it goes up higher. If you have extra money then buy now.

In the next few weeks, I predict that bitcoin will grow again after a few days ago, bitcoin started its correction. And that is not a sign of dumping but rather an ordinary correction, so it is absolutely right to buy bitcoin now in a few weeks maybe it will benefit a few percent.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:19:53 PM

Although binance has been hacked, it does not reduce the trust of the traders towards it and still makes binance one of the favorite exchanges, it is caused by a team of professional binaries so that they still get a lot of trust from the users.

That's the good news, binance is able to move quickly to anticipate all possible issues that may occur due to the hack things. Binance, right now, is still good and as usual, when we are finished with our trading session on any platform, it would be nice if we withdraw and save our money in our own wallet. The price of bitcoin shows a good sign and it indeed brings more enthusiasm for traders. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:28:41 PM

the opportunity to catch up the remaining bull run period is still open. if you are familier using binance platform it is ok, the binance hacking issue made a spotlight around the world user, especially users member in it. after the issue occurred there seemed to be no significant effect in the binance exchange market, binance developers had anticipated the attack well, and they assured that the market was always open with the security that had been improved.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:48:55 PM

I have experienced the bull before but it was a complete mistake of having a delusion that it will continue to pump more than 10x. So you people that are going to experience the next huge bull run ( if we are lucky) just sell your bitcoin and altcoins whenever you see that things started to get bombarded by FUD and it won't go up anymore.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:55:11 PM

I've been away from the forum for the past few months because of some projects that needs full attention. I've never even opened or read any news about bitcoin's performance for the past few months until I bumped a very good friend of mine and told me that bitcoins on the bull. So I checked online and seen some good greens and was very much excited to get back into trading.

I've already lost track of the current events regarding crypto so I need to catch up and get back to the forum again to gain some vital information.

I just found out that the only trading platform I used to trade got hacked. (Binance)

I really wanted to play part of the bull runs and wanted to earn profit so I'd like to ask for your help and suggestions on what trading platforms I may use as of the moment

Thanks in advance! More power to you guys!  Wink
There is never been too late when we are talking about bitcoin or the top cryptocurrency,just make sure that you can afford to wait longer and risk also as the volatile market is what brings us profit but this is also the way that we lose money.
Buy now since the price is below $8,000 because in just a week or 2 for sure another pump will happen
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:14:22 PM

In the next few weeks, I predict that bitcoin will grow again after a few days ago, bitcoin started its correction. And that is not a sign of dumping but rather an ordinary correction, so it is absolutely right to buy bitcoin now in a few weeks maybe it will benefit a few percent.

I hope that it will not happen for a long time because I need to make a profit from bitcoin Grin

But if that will happen in the next months, then I cannot do anything except waiting for that time, but I guess I will still try to search another potential coin that will help me to make a profit. No matter if I cannot make a profit from bitcoin because I still have altcoin to trade and I am sure that soon, bitcoin will be back to the higher price and in that time, I can back to make a profit again.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:37:46 PM

Many have suspended their activities regarding cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, but now is a very good time to continue. Of course there are people who have never lost faith in cryptocurrencies, they have a special respect Wink Smiley

Believe on cryptocurrency should the first paramount thing every crypto enthusiast should do before venturing into it, because what you believe is what that work for you. We will be riding on another bull run in few weeks from here and never be surprise if we hit another all time high this time. For those who sold out, buy for another profit again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: