Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should hold or sold BNB ?  (Read 2320 times)
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:35:14 AM

I think that this year BNB will take the top 5 coins of the cryptocurrency world. The fact is that the capitalization of this coin is very large. I think they can bypass Lit. in this season.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:48:30 PM

I think that this year BNB will take the top 5 coins of the cryptocurrency world. The fact is that the capitalization of this coin is very large. I think they can bypass Lit. in this season.
yes and taking action to hold or sell it is the right of everyone, but if possible you must know the market conditions before acting, the right time or not to sell and you already feel lucky or not.
if you believe that the BNB will increase higher you must be patient and wait until it really grows so Hold it.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:11:40 PM

Hold on. Binance will likely remain the number one exchange till 2021 and its growth will be directly proportional to the growth of the coin. $100 is a possibility for Binance coin (BNB)

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

I think you should keep it. because now binancen exchanges are having campaigns to attract investors and big guys will push BNB prices up
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:38:49 PM

Everyone should decide for himself what to sell him and what to keep for the long term, for myself, I chose to keep BNB in the long term, everyone should think with their own head.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:45:39 PM

in my opinion for now you better hold the BNB until the market is in a high position, BNB still has the possibility of experiencing a higher increase than now, BNB has good potential in the future, we can see the BNB chart has a good increase in the market , in my opinion holding the BNB is a good decision
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:51:52 PM

I think that certainly need to keep the BNB.
If the BNB will be charged for listing on Binnancr Dex, the demand in BNB will only increase.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

BNB's current potential can be high, I advise you to hold the BNB and sell it later when the market is in a high position. maybe this is better than having to sell in a low position.

BNB will continue to go up, I suggest to continue to buy and hold because currently there are many IEO projects available at Binance, I'm sure the BNB will easily reach $ 100 this year.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:04:52 PM

hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?
I don't think so .Binance is great exchange and they said they will refund every valid wallet .However it could be FUD or rumor .BNB is always a good coin and has a great future as well .Sp go through your original plan what you made before.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:21:11 PM

hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

I expect to see BNB at 0.006 btc or more within this year. Binance hack slow down the growth of BNB but i think this is temporarily. If Binance launchpad will be held only with BNB, i am sure BNB will hit $50 or more within very short time.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:26:52 PM

in my opinion it's just a rumor that has been spread by people who want to buy BNB tokens at low prices. In my opinion, BNB has a very good potential even after the hacking of BBB prices has not wavered and continues to rise until now.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:39:49 PM

Recently, 3 IEOs of Binance: Celer, Fetch and Matic have all pumped their prices very high, I think their purpose is to attract investors to join the Binance Launchpad and increase the hype for BNB. So I think BNB will still be a safe investment to hold for long.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:41:02 PM

I am holding those coins, because I am sure that Binance is going to push their plans forward. Soon they are going to launch the margin trading mechanism and it is going to be extremely good for the BNB price in general.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:45:33 PM

As for me, I don't believe in this coin. I don't find any usability of this coin in a real world, just to reduce the fees when you trade at binance. Useless coin.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:06:55 AM

BNB still has the possibility of growing further, but because it does not have a use case, it can dump without any signal.
Similar thing has happened to some coins in the past. So if it is seen happening to BNB, i will not be surprised.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:55:27 AM

Binance together with Justin are great influences now in the industry and if you can tap into their ways u will always ride happily with caution. BNB has more will to push up but price will correct only in bearish times not now that the bull is here

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:03:28 AM

When I have a BNB, the purchase price is $16, at the moment the price of this coin is going up slowly, even when more tokens register on the DEX exchange, then the BNB coin price will increase because the number of traders needs is increasing at the DEX exchange, the current price is $34 and I hope the price can rise because the current price of BTC has reached $8600

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:36:57 AM

This Binance keeps giving people reasons to hold, at every instance there have always been news about certain developments with this coin and I give kudos to the team, from their quarterly burn, to launching of their blockchain to the launch of Binance 2.0. A lot of reasons that make people to hold. There are speculations that it will get to $100 sooner. Kudos to all those that joined holding earlier

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:41:47 AM

Just hold bnb for long-term because bnb will gradually increase due to it's IEO which is a huge hit on binance exchanged. Well you can also participate on the IEO on binance then take profit then buy bnb again, its your decision to make but for me bnb is good for long-term hold.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:48:45 AM

One of the good reasons to hold a coin is the capabilities of the coin, products and its demand level on the market. BNB has good potentials and capabilities because it is a coin which has a working product with high market demand. With such coins, investors are often attracted to it which keeps the buy wall always strong - one factor required to keep the price gradually rising.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: