Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should hold or sold BNB ?  (Read 2320 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:04:27 AM

hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

Well basically, the rumors like that are part of the sentiment analysis that we are considering somehow, they might be true, they might not, but the best part to consider is the technical analysis, those with the graphs and lines that will going to determine what you will need to consider in investing on such currencies like BNB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:14:35 AM

Learn how to set your target profit so you will know when to buy or sell you BNB coins. Learn deeper, if you want some basis. Study the uses of some indicators for you to know when is the right timing of entering and exiting the trades. BNB is a good coin and I can proved that since I was trading that coin for how many months now.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 06:10:41 AM

As long as they continue to properly develop the platform,  I see no reason to sell your BNB, except if you really need that money.

BNB will most probably reach 50$ in the near future.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:25:04 AM

As long as they continue to properly develop the platform,  I see no reason to sell your BNB, except if you really need that money.

BNB will most probably reach 50$ in the near future.

And this is not the limit. The emission of tokens is limited and in addition, some tokens are regularly burned. The price will rise.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:42:48 AM

hi guys

Well basically, the rumors like that are part of the sentiment analysis that we are considering somehow, they might be true, they might not, but the best part to consider is the technical analysis, those with the graphs and lines that will going to determine what you will need to consider in investing on such currencies like BNB.

It will surely drop but it will pick up after a few days. You guys better take advantage of it if you want to because I know that whales are going to set their sell orders when Binance opens.  BNB is still a good investment coin but I'm very sure that a small number of bnb holders has changed their mindset towards the coin after the hack.
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

BNB shows amazing performance, prices continue to rise and reach more than 200% when it becomes a coin from April, I will continue to buy BNB because I'm sure prices will continue to rise.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:52:03 AM

And this is not the limit. The emission of tokens is limited and in addition, some tokens are regularly burned. The price will rise.
when the availability of tokens in the market experiences a reduction it should be followed by a price increase, but that will occur if market demand can increase. and that is an effort that must be made to increase market demand so that market prices can continue to increase.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:52:09 AM

BNB It's been going to the moon and the opportunity to hold and invest is actually still there. in fact until now Binance's exchange is still widely trusted by investors or traders. the volume there is so large that the movements of the coins and tokens listed there are pretty good.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:12:36 AM

Bnb is one of the coin that can't be miss out on as it dump to me doesn't really affect it price as when in short time it dump the btc rise which also increase the value in btc and that alone is an evidence of a good project to must hold on to for long term or some for sell and rebuy purpose but definitely is a good coin to be in one wallet.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:06:49 AM

My suggestion Buy BNB now and Hold Some Month Then You Can See Surely You Get Some Good Profit...     
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:43:05 PM

I appreciate With You... BNB is a network of individual entrepreneurs where everyone can earn an unlimited number of bitcoins.. Smiley

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:09:20 PM

hi guys

I hope you did not sell it. Binance, of all exchanges has the fastest growth rate, the management and the community is great. Despite the security breach, they manage to control FUD and ensure to everyone that their funds are safe. Unlike other exchanges, they are the only one who has a Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU). This strengthens the trust between the platform and the users. The legitimacy of the SAFU is proven with that last security breach, and for what I think, it is the reason why people trust Binance more than before.
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:17:36 PM

BNB is the fuel of IEO's on the binance. Just like ETH, it was the fuel of ICO's we have seen on previous bull run. It is better to keep some BNB.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:26:14 PM

if I were you, I would still hold a bnb, because this is my favorite coin. don't panic when there is news going down. I hold for the long term for this one coin.

Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:43:49 PM

I also bought binance coins to hold because binance coins will have big news that will increase binance coin prices. cz binance in the twitter he has give coded the big news we have to wait until the time comes

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:35:52 PM

BNB is one of the best coin available in the market even in bear market it's show some great move. If you buy it at a good price I would suggest you to hold it. Cause. With the exchange it's growing bigger. And after binance chain and Dex announced the price of the token go to moon. And Binance chain is already working. Many good projects are shifting to binance chain. So this whole binance ecosystem is growing bigger. So if you already bought BNB then I suggest you that better you keep it and time will mature it.

Basti773

Activity: 606
Merit: 211

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:44:11 PM

I will hold my BNB. There will be more lotteries on binance and I want to take part because I think this will be like the ICOs in 2017 -> an easy way to make profit.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:33:22 AM

The binance coin will continue to go up because of the monthly IEO that requires only bnb coin to use. Once the IEO is announced, investors who want to join the lottery will surely bnb coins and hold it till the date of the IEO or lottery. This buying of bnb by the investors will pump the price of the coin so it is best to hold it till after the IEO. Binance has its own SAFU so even it is hacked, there is a reserve fund for its users.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:39:29 AM

I will hold my BNB. There will be more lotteries on binance and I want to take part because I think this will be like the ICOs in 2017 -> an easy way to make profit.
Good luck, most likely you will be profitable as BNB is the ETH in 2017, and as the demand skyrocket, price will certainly follow in action.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:36:01 AM

Today, Binance looks better than all the projects that are on the market. This coin has its own product. Nothing prevents her from raising her price further and going straight to the future. Save coins and keep up the best times.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: