Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should hold or sold BNB ?  (Read 2321 times)
BTCx7777

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:40:12 AM

If crypto truly booms, BNB would surely benefits as one of the top exchangers that valued their tokens differently. A direction that encourages investor to use, paying fees and circulate. Still BNB is one of the coins that doesn't impacted by the crypto dumps and still on its ATH unlike BTC that long gone from 20k, IMO hodling BnB doesn't sqeeuze that fast like others but definitely a safer choice
Totally agree with you. I hold my BNB and do not intend to sell them. I watch the coin grow in value)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:11:28 AM

binance coin is a token that has great potential and about yesterday's incident about hacking in my opinion so far no bad effects have happened and binance coin still shows a significant increase recently. so i won't sell it just because i'm worried, because i still believe in them and will keep holding it

Compared to the market price of BNB has reached over buy price. I believe that the recent price hike is due to Binance's earlier fomo being pumped. Make people think that the next IEO will get the same fomo. For me, it is currently not recommended to hold BNB
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:37:31 AM

The rate at which the price is going on daily basis i will suggest that you hold untill the completion of their 50000 BNB trading competition then you can sell and take profit then look for another good enttry point and dive in again

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:19:52 AM

The rate at which the price is going on daily basis i will suggest that you hold untill the completion of their 50000 BNB trading competition then you can sell and take profit then look for another good enttry point and dive in again
Good suggestion, because right after, there might be a temporary dump of the price, but then again it will rise.
Your suggestion is good for trader who wants to take the opportunity for short term profit, but for long term holder, this is not necessary at all.

At bull market it's good to hold, and the best strategy that I can recommend for long term trader is to hold until the new ATH of BTC is achieve.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:34:59 AM

you better hold a bnb coin and don't rush to sell it, bnb still has the potential to be even higher, but if you are in doubt, you can sell half of your bnb coins.
I sold bnb while the exchange  change hack was happened now it’s 10$ increased . I was expecting dump on coin then thought to buy now it’s price increases almost 50% . We can’t predict crypto space whales are deciding based on my experience bnb is the biggest whale in crypto space.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:40:18 AM

you better hold a bnb coin and don't rush to sell it, bnb still has the potential to be even higher, but if you are in doubt, you can sell half of your bnb coins.
I sold bnb while the exchange  change hack was happened now it’s 10$ increased . I was expecting dump on coin then thought to buy now it’s price increases almost 50% . We can’t predict crypto space whales are deciding based on my experience bnb is the biggest whale in crypto space.
Now there will be a new IEO project on this exchange and I think that the token will show an increase in its price. I buy now BNB and will sell in June

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:51:04 AM

I do not think that the hack of binance exchange will affect binance coin so much that its price will drop significantly. I can say that the hack will affect its price to some level. And this reason alone is not legitimate to clear your portfolios of binance coin. I think Binance coin will become the second most good coin behind bitcoin. My suggestion is just hold the coin. It will give you much benefit.

Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:25:30 AM

I do not think that the hack of binance exchange will affect binance coin so much that its price will drop significantly. I can say that the hack will affect its price to some level. And this reason alone is not legitimate to clear your portfolios of binance coin. I think Binance coin will become the second most good coin behind bitcoin. My suggestion is just hold the coin. It will give you much benefit.

I agree with you . The hacked won't affect the price, binance is a topnotch exchange with good investors right now bnb is $27 which there's a tendency of pumping to $30. Bnb is a long time investment which i think wee hold on to it.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

If you want to enter the BNB area, you don't need to get out of the BNB, continue and be optimistic that the best results will still be for us even though you can get the right results after you enter the BNB area, then open hope for our friends who are still waiting behind or outside the area
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:04:28 AM

thats right i've bought some BNB yesterday because i want to join the harmony of IEO, and maybe I'll still hold bnb even though i didn't get a ticket.
And I think the most hype of this year is BNB.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:09:37 AM

why sold?, BNB is mooning keep it hold you will earn more profit you'll see, it will reach $50 soon or maybe $100 before end of this year.

GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:18:39 AM

The binance exchange has already shown that it is a leader in the market in the future, if the market continues to bullish rally, it will grow with it. I see no reason to sell the asset, which in the future will grow better than bitcoin.
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:26:27 AM

I think we should keep BNB because BNB is the largest Exchange in the world and in the last few months BNB has good campaigns to attract investors to their exchanges, so BNB is a huge potential coin
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:30:01 AM

If crypto truly booms, BNB would surely benefits as one of the top exchangers that valued their tokens differently. A direction that encourages investor to use, paying fees and circulate. Still BNB is one of the coins that doesn't impacted by the crypto dumps and still on its ATH unlike BTC that long gone from 20k, IMO hodling BnB doesn't sqeeuze that fast like others but definitely a safer choice
At the moment, in my opinion, it's better to keep the BNB, waiting for a higher price maybe one or two months because bitcoin as a crypto driver continues to increase. The majority of Altcoin have experienced price increases, including the BNB.
Indeed, the most shining altcoin is Ethereum, which is the most traded coin. But the BNB is also not inferior to others, the graph of the increase is significant enough to be used as an investment.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:34:32 AM

hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

thats only a rumours my friend
i think binance exchange will not have a significant impact by the latest hacking actions on that exchange
but, to minimize the risk, i will hold a half my BNB coin and sell it a half

Technically speaking, rumors my friend is a way how you can hear something that is having a huge possibility to happen in the cryptocurrency market industry. If you can sense it by yourself, then stop and sell it now already. You decision and success might not determined by rumors, but with your own intuition.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:36:49 AM

IEO will be hot, at least in 1 to 2 years. some of my friends think that BNB will replace ETH. this view may be overdone. However, i think there is still a lot of room for BNB to rise.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 11:58:04 AM

IEO will be hot, at least in 1 to 2 years. some of my friends think that BNB will replace ETH. this view may be overdone. However, i think there is still a lot of room for BNB to rise.
Hard to say that but it could be possible in the future.
If you believe that BNB can replace ETH, you need to save BNB on the separate wallet that will not interfere with your trading, and you only want to save it for a long time.
But I think it is hard for BNB to compete with Ethereum because BNB right now still trying to get the better position at the market and BNB still compete with the other coins which have the same level with BNB.
But as we don't know what will happen in the future, I think holding BNB will be a good idea, and we could buy more BNB if the price is down.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:12:09 PM

Selling BNB is not the best idea, look at current market cappitalization and think about the potentional market cap and that is your potentional profit.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:24:45 PM

I would say hold your BNB, at least for another week. Because by holding BNB you can participate in one of the most anticipated IEO's this year. Harmony is doing their offering through the Binance Launchpad and to participate you need to hold at least 50 BNB in your account over the next 7 days. Here is all the information if you are interested. https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028476111-Introducing-the-Harmony-ONE-Token-Sale-on-Binance-Launchpad

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:46:53 PM

BNB is now too good, so it's best not to sell it. I believe that this coin is promising and has a high growth potential, so you need to buy it and increase its volume on your balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: