Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing?  (Read 15468 times)
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:06:29 PM

I believe that the best thing to remember when investing in cryptos is to never get attached with any coin or token, simply be smart and realize when to soak up the adulation.

Regardless of how great the project appears, it doesn't make a difference how magnificent the group is.

Each project has its season of lows and high and for somebody who isn't here for long, simply accept the benefit open door and proceed onward. I have had frightful experience about coins I was holding dump over 75% and I was all the while holding and cheerful

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:02:39 PM

I personally will see and keep up with the development of tokens that I bought if there is no roadmap run by devlodeper, I will sell the token it and on the contrary roadmap walk I will hold token it, until the price rises and gets a profit
if the project goes according to rodmap then it proves if their team works well.
and if that happens then it can be ascertained if the project runs well enough.
because there are currently many projects that don't work according to Rodmap.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:31:06 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

It is necessary that you have a risk management. This is for you to decide for yourself at what level of price reduction you start selling your tokens.
I usually start selling when prices fall by more than 40-50%. Sometimes I wait longer, it all depends on the project and its prospects.

Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:01:25 PM

I have experienced something like this and until now I still keep the token because the price is still very cheap and used to be expensive but I will still save the coin until the price of the token goes up again and matches the price I want

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:06:11 PM

I have experienced something like this and until now I still keep the token because the price is still very cheap and used to be expensive but I will still save the coin until the price of the token goes up again and matches the price I want
it's hard to wait for the price of the token to rise if the coin ever rises high and then drops so it's hard to go up again.
but don't give up, still, because who knows, later it can rise even though it's not too high but can produce.
because anything can happen so wait and save even though the expectations are small.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:20:22 PM

for myself, if I experience something like that, then what I do is look at the market first if I still have enough volume, I will hold it, but if it continues to decrease, I will sell it as soon as possible.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 01:41:31 AM

If my tokens continue decreasing in my blockfolio but i know that those tokens that i have they have a potential to going up their prices when the market are totally in recovery i should hold them and be more patience and not making panic selling.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:34:36 AM

If my tokens continue decreasing in my blockfolio but i know that those tokens that i have they have a potential to going up their prices when the market are totally in recovery i should hold them and be more patience and not making panic selling.
You gotta HODL because you believe on the coin you buy in your portfolio, most if not all of us have experience the bear market, but we never loss our confidence on the coin we are holding.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:07:58 AM

I will try to save it until the token becomes rubbish, because I believe that the tokens we have will probably have a reasonable price in the future so I will hold them to any time, hopefully every tokens we have have a very large price.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:34:23 AM

I will take the risk, I don't intend to sell tokens for peanuts it is whether it worths or nothing because that happens to me where I sold my tokens because it is decreasing in price but the next weeks I am in a strong regret for not holding that coin that came from 10 cents to almost 4 dollars
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:37:30 AM

Never expect a smooth and uninterrupted upward movement in crypto. Irrespective of how the bull run may present itself, there will certainly be periods where prices will decline but this does not mean that is the end. There is no point in panic selling when prices decline in such state because eventually the market will recover and continue the upward movement.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:17:56 AM

I divide the investment portfolio into several projects. Long-term fifty percent, medium-term, thirty percent and in work, more risky - the rest means.  Therefore, it is always possible to operate with funds.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:09:05 AM

Yes many good token price are going to decreasing, even this month i kept holding a coin. Unfortunately, the hold of my coin is going down very much day by day. It is a logical matter that now only BTC and ETH volume increase. Although now the coinmarketcap top list on 10 currency seems to be more excited.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:37:38 AM

Of course, in no case can you sell your coins in such a situation and give in to panic. I have long realized that this situation in the cryptocurrency market happens very often and it is important to simply follow your strategy and not follow the mood of the crowd. I think it will be useful for many to study the market before investing in cryptocurrency.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:56:01 AM

I was not easily panicked by a token that fell suddenly, because before I had researched and believed in the development of the token. Unless in some periods there was no price at all I might sell even at a low price.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:10:22 AM

I continue to keep the coins which i have for long-term investment unless there are too many negative news about the coin which i have. Maybe I'm wrong, but my plan is to keep my coins up until 2022-2023. That's why I don't sell my long-term coins because of the instant rise or fall in the market.
babicena14

Activity: 780

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:55:18 AM

I don't remember in recent months asking myself this question, since April my portfolio has always been green. A small correction does not make me worry about it. In any case, I have a strategy and it still works, and what will happen later, time will tell.

danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:41:56 PM

I think it's a game of patience. We should be hold our coins for best price in the market. When we see the market prices are good then we cannot late to sell them.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:55:32 PM

The price of altcoins and token is not avoided or dropped because I know that when the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoins is also somewhat falling but there are altcoins that are somewhat falling slightly because other altcoins do not approve its price drops so there are big buyers in the exchanger which keep its price even when dumping other bounty hunters do not avoid boarding selling especially if they see that the price is falling somewhat soon they are promoting to sales immediately.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:00:49 PM

I think it's a game of patience. We should be hold our coins for best price in the market. When we see the market prices are good then we cannot late to sell them.
we can never know when the price is good enough. each person determines for himself the price of selling his tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: