Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Right Now: Will Do A Bull Run Too?  (Read 10958 times)
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:32:13 PM

Bitcoin is not growing much now and I think it will affect the ETH that it will stop growing for a while. ETH has recently grown quite well, and I don't think we should expect a strong growth now.
And I stick to that opinion. Despite the strong movement of Bitcoin most of the alternative coins including Ethereum did not show the same bright optimism. Also I do not understand when people claim that with a reduction in the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum will grow in price. Well, at least this situation happened before, but I don't think it's going to happen again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

in 2017 - 2018 we see ethereum moving along with Bitcoin, when they go up or down, but very different in 2019, the movement of ETH and BTC is not the same, BTC moves up when ETH only moves a little. But in my opinion ETH will definitely go up, it only takes time, because if ETH goes up it will shake all Altcoin.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:32:21 PM

in 2017 - 2018 we see ethereum moving along with Bitcoin, when they go up or down, but very different in 2019, the movement of ETH and BTC is not the same, BTC moves up when ETH only moves a little. But in my opinion ETH will definitely go up, it only takes time, because if ETH goes up it will shake all Altcoin.
I think it's because investment is more in bitcoin, the reason is clear, because the bitcoin price is below. maybe ethereum also dropped, but the market movement was started by bitcoin. that's what makes the incoming investment only moves bitcoin. in fact, the higher the increase in bitcoin can potentially reduce the altcoin price.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:45:26 PM

When bitcoin rises, usually ethereum will also go up. I think it's normal if the ethereum holder hopes like that and I also a fan for this coin and I'm sure this coin will hit more than $500 before the end of this year.

BTC is showing signs of continuing to interrupt tonight, and that will happen soon. And the current value of ETH is too low and a lot of opportunities for it to reach $ 500 soon. Look at the BCH, it's about $ 7x at the end of last year, but it reached $ 450 a few days ago
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:03:22 PM

Ethereum is the most popular altcoin and has the potential to be the most lucrative altcoin for investment. Ethereum has the highest coin market cap, after bitcoin and would certainly experience the bull run, bitcoin has always had ethereum to be a close competition as an altcoin.
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:25:27 PM

Ethereum is the most popular altcoin and has the potential to be the most lucrative altcoin for investment. Ethereum has the highest coin market cap, after bitcoin and would certainly experience the bull run, bitcoin has always had ethereum to be a close competition as an altcoin.

ETH has yet to make any move for a major update they started last year. ETH is slowly being taken away by Binance Chain for projects running on their platform. I have started ETH hold since it was $ 160, I hope that they will soon give great information for future updates.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:23:58 PM

Yes, because ETH has proven on a platform as well as many who use it, so that he can compete with other altcoins in the market, I myself do not hesitate to invest in ETH.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:49:18 PM

I agree.  It seems to me that every second investor has ethereum in his wallet.  He is very strong and if there are more and more new updates, I think that he will continue to be the best among the altcoins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:11:20 PM

I agree.  It seems to me that every second investor has ethereum in his wallet.  He is very strong and if there are more and more new updates, I think that he will continue to be the best among the altcoins.

There has been increase in the price of ethereum, which show that it is following in the direction of bitcoin price increase, the bull have not totally started. When the bull run is finally arrive we will see ETH at over $ 500.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:21:13 PM

ETH is a coin that has its own way of moving especially as opposed to that of bitcoin except for some cases. I am sure it’s going to experience massive price uptrend like it has done before! Now it’s just doing a slow and steady uptrend movement.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:01:59 AM

Not so many altcoins have been able to double up like bitcoin, but i expect a doubling anytime soon.
If ethereum could do it once is 2017, it can still do it again and do much better. This time around, the bull run will come slowly at first and after getting to a reasonable point, it will run faster.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:24:16 AM

Why not? With what has been recently updated with the 6th and 7th patches, there are many new performance. and improve transaction speed. If they can bring such wonderful things as promised. The value of ETH will run the bull. I have confidence that ETH will create a strong explosion this year.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:22:23 AM

Not so many altcoins have been able to double up like bitcoin, but i expect a doubling anytime soon.
If ethereum could do it once is 2017, it can still do it again and do much better. This time around, the bull run will come slowly at first and after getting to a reasonable point, it will run faster.

If altcoin season coming to market, i think ethereum could reach $1000 again end this year. But its happen if bitcoin price at least at $15k and i think its could happen this year if we are looking on price movement recently
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:11:17 AM

Yes many time bull run the ethereum and bitcoin price in the month may 2019. This trusty I have sold 5ETH at now time, because already I got some profitable. I think when I take holding eth then eth price was 100$ down. So now it more profitable for me and happy moment.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:58:30 AM

Generally, all altcoins are following Bitcoin, so Ethereum is not an exception and it will definitely grow. I consider ETH one of the best altcoins for investment.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:57:53 AM

I hope so.. dam its a shame i sold my eth when it got $140 i bough them in $70  but i supposed this is all about getting profit and dont look back.. the main objective its no to loss money. and dont doubt your instint men.. the time i have doubt about it are the times i have lost the most. Just dont skip your stop loss

Just think of the fact that you've just gained for about a hundred percent when you've sold it before, and what matters here the most is that, you know how to earn profit, actually that is the right thing to do, you do not always hold but to trust your intuition that might really save you when negative scenarios happen.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:54:12 PM

That is exactly what I think about the coin and I feel it is going to gain its lost glory and prestige soon as the market pushes it up and up. The rate of adoption in case of Both ETH and Bitcoin has been incredible and more demand pushes up the price up because the price in this case is demand elastic. So better HODL your ETH and let’s see where this bullish market leads us.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:15:32 PM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?
Because ETH and BTC can trade with USDT, and BTC is like gold, and ETH is like silver.
So ETH will almost go the same way as BTC. Increasing ETH will follow BTC and vice versa.
In the long term, soon the BTC will also make a strong breakthrough and will pull ETH back to the old peak of $ 1,500. Please wait patiently.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:18:21 PM

For now?
I don't think so. ETH must reach at least above the $ 400 figure first. Currently, Ethereum has started recovering. This makes ETH prices tend to be more stable at $ 230. But I'm sure, maybe the price will continue to improve over time, following the positive movement of Bitcoin. At least, next year, ETH will start for bullrun.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:22:19 PM

I am still anticipating more pump for eth, btc needs to get closed the $8200 resistance and head towards $10 before eth will make another reasonable rally, I am seeing eth get close to $400 before the end of next month. A lot of persons are seeing Binance as a huge competitor because of their Mainnet launch but I don't think it is any threat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: