Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Right Now: Will Do A Bull Run Too?  (Read 10958 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:52:45 PM

Coin ethereum has always been very promising for investment, especially for the long term. Now we are seeing a good increase in the price of this coin. Of course, the improvements introduced into it will have some role in this. However, basically it, like other types of cryptocurrency, will follow the price of Bitcoin.
Now, when the price of Bitcoin is just over $ 8,000, the price of ethereum is $ 252. By the end of the year, I think she can reach 500 dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:00:40 PM

For now?
I don't think so. ETH must reach at least above the $ 400 figure first. Currently, Ethereum has started recovering. This makes ETH prices tend to be more stable at $ 230. But I'm sure, maybe the price will continue to improve over time, following the positive movement of Bitcoin. At least, next year, ETH will start for bullrun.
ethereum start its recovery now and we see this price around $230.we could not reach eth price instantly on $400, it will need more effort and demand for ethereum from big player.maybe in near future it will happen.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:18:46 AM

I think ETH will make a bull run this year and will hit 1000$ again, and Its still one of the best coin to invest in the market
Ethereum has been expanding at crazy rate and has made some good success when it comes to claiming a spot in the market. I think that this high rate of adoption will impart ETH the same position it had back in 2017 when the market had been fully bullish. ETH could cross $1000 in future, maybe when there is a hike in the market value of Bitcoin, ETH might follow the same trend to make good name and capture market.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:39:26 AM

I hope so.. dam its a shame i sold my eth when it got $140 i bough them in $70  but i supposed this is all about getting profit and dont look back.. the main objective its no to loss money. and dont doubt your instint men.. the time i have doubt about it are the times i have lost the most. Just dont skip your stop loss

Damn, it's still a good win for you man. It may not be as big as you wanted but congrats. I love your mindset, get profit and don't look back. I'm trying to get my attention away from eth and btc so that I won't panic sell if ever it dropped a bit. We're on a special kind of run right now and I'll hodl for as much as I could. IEO's are what's taking my interest and good projects that are selling out their IEO's is what I'm hoping to find a good potential with. Did you buy again at this current time? I'm hoping we can break through the $300 mark!
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:42:08 AM

I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous with how crazy BTC is but I'm still holding on to ETH as I see an organic growth and if it ever takes a loss, its not as heavy as how bitcoin is taking it. I still believe in the technology behind it and hoping that ETH will have its own turn of crazy runs.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

ethereum start its recovery now and we see this price around $230.we could not reach eth price instantly on $400, it will need more effort and demand for ethereum from big player.maybe in near future it will happen.
now the market is under repair. seeing bitcoin going up today is really fun. if bitcoin in recent days continues to increase, it is quite possible ethereum will reach $ 400 in just a few days.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:01:52 AM

now the market is under repair. seeing bitcoin going up today is really fun. if bitcoin in recent days continues to increase, it is quite possible ethereum will reach $ 400 in just a few days.
ethereum price will following bitcoin price if its dominance not too strong.in current condition , investors prefer to buy and hold their bitcoin.they believed bitcoin price starting recovery and other altcoin will follow after this.but as top coin in market personally i am not worry about its price.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:14:12 AM

I think ethereum would reach around $450 dollars before the end of the year but I'm not expecting ethereum to pumped like bitcoin in the current bull run. Looking at the price movement of ethereum, it is already struggling to hit that 300$ mark in this current bull run though I think if ethereum would reach that 300$ mark, it would be corrected and it would be stable around 250$ mark.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:42:13 PM

ETH is doing great in 2019, but in my opinion it is still very oversold. As BTC was above 20k USD, ETH was traded around 1400. As for now, BTC is going to reach 10k soon and ETH is still at 250 level, which I think is still too low.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:46:29 PM

Ethereum woke up after people realize that this altcoin is not like others. It is so big according to market cap because they have real big partnerships, being listed on financial platforms, working platform for many companies.

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

Ethereum always follows bitcoin price movements, if bitcoin rises then ethereum also rises. I think this is a bull run for all coins. Especially bitcoin and ethereum which experienced a significant increase.

wenwen

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:04:36 PM

The price of Ethereum will rise very smoothly. Since Ethereum is tied to bitcoin. I would like to argue with you about a good team. This good team has not been able to do anything serious in recent years. Many beginners in this industry were able to show themselves very well in a very bad situation on the market. Team Vitalik Buterin have not done anything in this period and just watched his cryptocurrency. If the price of bitcoin did not rise, then Ethereum would be worth a penny.
immortal4now

Activity: 612

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:29:24 PM

It all depends on whether the ETH grows to $300 and stays there. If the ETH can rise above $300, we can expect the ETH to rise rapidly to the next level of resistance

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
m0Ray

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

You may have noticed that the price of ETH has grown very well in recent years. In this you need to thank bitcoin. Now Ethereum has no product and he would not be able to get out of this pit. Based on this, we can conclude that bullrun really begins to affect all the coins and in the future the price of ETH will gradually increase.

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:17:10 PM

I adhere to the idea that all coins depend on Bitcoin.  And ethereum as well.  Ethereum has not risen badly lately, but still this price is very easy for him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:43:41 PM

I think that this year we will not see a very rapid rise in prices for cryptocurrency. After such a long period of a bear market, rapid cryptocurrency growth is hardly possible. Ethereum is forced to repeat bitcoin's price movements, so even improvements to this coin are unlikely to lead to its rapid price growth. Now the price of ethereum, according to CoinMarketCap, is 270 dollars and this is not bad compared to its price in early spring. I think that by the end of the year, ethereum can double the price and reach a price of $ 500.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:47:54 PM

It all depends on whether the ETH grows to $300 and stays there. If the ETH can rise above $300, we can expect the ETH to rise rapidly to the next level of resistance
I think 2019 isn't over yet so I believe ethereum will reach a price of $ 300 even more than that before 2019 ends. the potential possessed by altcoin ethereum is quite large and I don't doubt the quality and potential that ethereum has.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:10:52 PM

A lot are expecting ETH's rise after the bearish for so long. This has been the reason why ERC token teams became scam because they lose the funds so the ETH's rise could make them come back and probably develope their project once more. They all depend to ETH yet they promise to overthrow top coins.
I agree - and it is the first reason of future growth of a coin if to speak about mood of the market, then everything is restored, both a course and projects which couldn't collect or keep promises.

abs350

Activity: 481

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

Clearly ethereum should cost much more.  but not all at once, I think that on the sly ethereum will go towards its goal. And we will support it in this.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:15:59 PM

ETH will always follow BTC. It's Bitcoin that shows the way for all other crypto markets. When it enters bull season top coins are almost inevitable to go up in value even the ones that don't share the values of Bitcoin like decentralization and freedom of exchange. Centralized coins like XRP or even shitcoins like BSV will go up as well when people have enough profit on their main coins to differentiate into shitcoins.

The more money people have the more they are prepared to gamble some of it and investing in shitcoins is gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: