Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was banned, what to do... Please check)  (Read 583 times)
Mercosur (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:26:18 PM

Good day.
(Sorry Weter29, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com)

Please explain to me why my profile is blocked? I haven't published anything for a long time? I did not break the forum rules. Two years my work. Please check, maybe it is mistake.
Respectfully Weter29 (Nadezhda Ivashkevich)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=997271
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

I did not break the forum rules.

You did.

I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!

I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:17:18 PM

I did not break the forum rules.

You did.

These words can be a plagiarism of many people. But I did not copy these words from this person. I did not copy a single message from the forum. Because I do not see the point.
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:23:23 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 04:39:26 PM by Mercosur

I had blanks for comments and posts on facebook and twitter and I sometimes used them for the forum ...  please see this post is also on this list ...

Join the Revolution!
Haдeюcь нa xopoший peзyльтaт. Oтличный пpoeкт! Уcпexoв кoмaндe.

Пpиcoeдиняйтecь к
Very interesting project. Good luck and successful.

The transparency of the system of this project is just one feature that will surely hook other investors

.... is an promising campaign with high potential. This gives it the right to be one of the best

This is a very cool and innovative project. This project in the future will be very helpful in the world of crypto. Hopefully this project is successful!

This Project is promising. Do not miss this opportunity. Follow

A really interesting project this year, with a great concept and a cohesive team, I believe that this project has a bright future. Good luck to the team! I will join you, a professional team, I am sure that they will succeed in this amazing project!

An ambitious project, carefully watching him,a strong team,I wish him great success

The guys know their business and go to the goal. A strong team is the key to success. I will participate!

This is a great project and it has great potential for development.

Immediately seen a cool project, a tough team that knows what to do for the success of thecompany!

This project has a great future. I think that the project is perfect! To not regret about missed opportunities, join now. Become a part of this great team!

Perspective project. A great opportunity for investors. The project has a strong team that realizes the set goals. Success.

I like it) You can become a part of the great cause by simply joining this project! Join us)

ICO is very interesting and promising, I will continue to monitor this project, I believe in the team that build this project because the team has intelligent thinking.

Talented team, great idea. A project that there is a desire to see more in work. I wish the team success in conquering the heights!

With such a team, this coin will definitely go up. The experience of these guys is great

This project deserves attention. Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a great future. Accordingly, investors are waiting for a good profit

I like the idea of reducing human-induced delays and time losses by using artificial intelligence is really great. I definitely support the project.

This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market. Excellent service and convenient interface and wide functionality with great prospects.
-----------------------------------
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
It has long been known that information is the most important thing in life. In fact, everyone who has access to information gets almost unlimited opportunities and many companies began to use it.
-----------------------------------------------
....is an absolutely thoughtful and interesting startup! I advise you to recognize with it more closely and you will realize how nice the concept is!
------------------------------------
Paбoтaю в cфepe финaнcoв и cпopтa. Люблю пyтeшecтвия) Excited about future!!! Blockchain enthusiast, crypto trader. Crypto News/Investments ICO
-------------------------------------------------------
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!

This project has extraordinary goals and plans for the future and a very famous team that inspires confidence, in general I am sure that this project is good and one of the most promising and successful projects.

Smart contracts and blockchain technology are being actively implemented in many areas and projects. If you are looking for an interesting project with a promising future, then pay attention to this project.

One of the best to date! It is my great pleasure to participate and follow all the news! A wonderful experienced team, I'm sure you will succeed!

I like the idea of reducing time losses by using artificial intelligence is really great. I definitely support the project.

A project have great potential. Have a good team with a good idea. I think it will open a new opportunity in the future of crypto. I advise people to add this project to their portfolio

Every day I face different kinds of projects,and it is very important to have an understanding of whether this project is worthy and who it will be in the future.And here is in this project I absolutely am confident

Follow to the great team and super project! I think that this project will be successful, as transparency and security is something that everyone needs.
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:29:52 PM

These words were written by me in advance, because I do not have a good knowledge of English and for quick work I did it for myself. I had a lot of projects. Therefore, so many posts. Please unblock my account
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

These words can be a plagiarism of many people. But I did not copy these words from this person. I did not copy a single message from the forum. Because I do not see the point.

It doesn't matter if you copied it from that that person or if you both used the same phrase-spinning bot to post this garbage. If you can show that you're the original source then you might have a chance but I don't think you came up with all those texts on your own.
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:47:42 PM

Ban evasion. Your this account should be ban too. You already did 7 posts in other section of this forum.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]....

25. If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

Bitcointalk
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:15 PM

It doesn't matter if you copied it from that that person or if you both used the same phrase-spinning bot to post this garbage. If you can show that you're the original source then you might have a chance but I don't think you came up with all those texts on your own.

I do not know this person and I do not copy posts from the forum. I do not know how to prove it to me. Understand, Just such general words are very simple to write, it does not require much knowledge, you just need to have a vocabulary. I can assure you that I myself am able to write these words. You can view my account.
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:56:37 PM

Please take a look https://www.facebook.com/nadezhda.ivashkevich

I'm certainly not a writer, but sometimes I write something....
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:59:06 PM

I do not know this person and I do not copy posts from the forum. I do not know how to prove it to me. Understand, Just such general words are very simple to write, it does not require much knowledge, you just need to have a vocabulary. I can assure you that I myself am able to write these words. You can view my account.

I don't believe you but it's not me you have to convince. You'll need to explain how that other user got the same text a month before you posted it. In the meantime please stop breaking other rules.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:04:47 PM

These words were written by me in advance, because I do not have a good knowledge of English and for quick work I did it for myself. I had a lot of projects. Therefore, so many posts. Please unblock my account
Did you write everything posted here? If so the only way Belal had access to it and copied you is if you posted that somewhere online.
If you really wrote all that and published it then post some proof, tell us where exactly you posted it and when.
If you copied that text from somewhere else then it's still plagiarism, even if you didn't copy directly from the forum.

0zero0

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

I don't believe you but it's not me you have to convince. You'll need to explain how that other user got the same text a month before you posted it. In the meantime please stop breaking other rules.
May be what OP said is true that he would have written all of those statements and saved it in a wordpad.
What he forgot is that he had to use those statements only for 1 of his account but he ended up using the same statement in both of his account.
Hence leading to prove that the other user "might" be his alt account. Well I might be wrong too.
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:28:08 PM

May be what OP said is true that he would have written all of those statements and saved it in a wordpad.
What he forgot is that he had to use those statements only for 1 of his account but he ended up using the same statement in both of his account.
Hence leading to prove that the other user "might" be his alt account. Well I might be wrong too.

You think well of me. I have only one account and no others.
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

Did you write everything posted here? If so the only way Belal had access to it and copied you is if you posted that somewhere online.
If you really wrote all that and published it then post some proof, tell us where exactly you posted it and when.
If you copied that text from somewhere else then it's still plagiarism, even if you didn't copy directly from the forum.

I do not know how to go back and see two years of Facebook comment and posts ... Why it was not found in 2017? And just now ... then it would be easier to do it...
Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:51:55 PM

Of course, I understand you, such hard work.
It is difficult to believe people when the same hackneyed phrases are found through one person in the comments in social networks and in posts on the forum. I regret that this happened, this is not my fault. I do not understand now how I can find this proof. A tremendous number of projects have been done during this time and how to find this comment somewhere ... I will try to do it, but maybe you will also think about it and you will meet me. With respect, Nadezhda
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:53:47 PM

-snip-
Use your Log Activity Facebook, choice the years then you can get back at 2017. Also, bitcointalk have search feature we can always go back at the past to find some old post. Back to the topic if you read this you will understand.

Plagiarism: If you copy some text from somewhere, then you should have a good reason for it, and you must link to the source. Doing otherwise is plagiarism. Changing a few words around doesn't matter. If we find that you plagiarized, then you absolutely will be permanently banned, even if we find it years after you did it.

You got banned right now because the plagiarism just found at this time.

Of course, I understand you, such hard work.
It is difficult to believe people when the same hackneyed phrases are found through one person in the comments in social networks and in posts on the forum. I regret that this happened, this is not my fault. I do not understand now how I can find this proof. A tremendous number of projects have been done during this time and how to find this comment somewhere ... I will try to do it, but maybe you will also think about it and you will meet me. With respect, Nadezhda
Then you will get an email notification about your account went the hackers changing information about your account like Email / Password. You will have a link to locked that account to avoid such as plagiarism using your account.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:25:17 PM
Merited by morvillz7z (1)

I think he just admitted he has a set of pre-written text ready to use for spamming the forum Roll Eyes
and thank you for giving us a list to use for finding more plagiarists on the forum
btw that post found by suchmoon is quite popular copied over in several altcoin ann threads by different users

Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:56:04 PM

I think he just admitted he has a set of pre-written text ready to use for spamming the forum Roll Eyes
and thank you for giving us a list to use for finding more plagiarists on the forum
btw that post found by suchmoon is quite popular copied over in several altcoin ann threads by different users

You can view all my posts on the forum. Perhaps this was the beginning ... and I think that you also did not escape it. There was no spam. These are templates for comments. Evereone has it.
 Therefore, do not look for a black cat in a dark room. She is not there.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

These are templates for comments. Evereone has it.
Please do let me know where you got these templates. It does seem a lot of users here are using it.

Mercosur (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:18:19 PM

I do not understand what kind of hackers are you talking about? And how can I check that this is my record was made and not by other people?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: