Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending wrong erc20 tokens  (Read 840 times)
Tosin12 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:59:40 PM

Is it possible a bounty provider or bounty team as the case maybe send more than what you earn on the spreadsheet to your wallet? I was reading in a bounty group where sone one said he got more than 1million token when the whole bounty pool is just 9million . won't that affect other bounty hunters from getting their reward?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tosin12 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:11:09 PM

I don't have the details of the bounty hunters like ethereum address and spreadsheet number, I was just thinking if really that can happen and curious what the fate of other people on the spreadsheet will be
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:16:43 PM

interesting question, as i can understand, it did not happened
it is hard to expect mistake like that one, and it would be fairly to provide all other participants with their rewards, since the mistake is on the company that is providing bounty
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

I did not participate in bounty program but I was looking many bounty threads and I realized that bounty managers used Google docs for collecting data from the bounty participants and according to their earned stakes they will distributing tokens to all participants. So it's pretty transparent for everyone but it's all processes done by humans beings with manually so may be they can do mistakes during distribution of tokens. And off course it effects on all bounty participants too. Also if it's ERC-20 token then you can find Transcations on etherscan.io if someone got that big amount or not?

Bitcointalk
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:37:37 PM

Is it possible a bounty provider or bounty team as the case maybe send more than what you earn on the spreadsheet to your wallet? I was reading in a bounty group where sone one said he got more than 1million token when the whole bounty pool is just 9million . won't that affect other bounty hunters from getting their reward?

That was actually a mistake and no one is above it. There have been such cases in the past where bounty hunters got more than what was on the spreadsheet but the issue here is that a bounty hunter cannot return the token that was sent out of mistake. Therefore such thing will affect the reward other bounty hunterd will receive.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:44:54 PM

The total number of tokens issued is strictly fixed, and if, by mistake, 11% of the total bounty campaign pool was sent to one of the participants, then most likely the team will have hard times. They will either have to pay with tokens from their rewards, or conflict with bounty hunters who may destroy the project.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:50:09 PM

Not all will be the same as the distribution carried out by the team to the bounty hunter..
maybe the one who gets that many tokens is one of the project teams, That's in my judgment..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:52:05 PM

Mistakes happen with bounty managers, even they are human. But one won't send one million tokens mistakingly. If that has happened truly the rest of the participants will get affected, because the funds distributed will be less. Also the bounty managers can't request the team for some additional token as everything will be allocated at the beginning itself.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

yes it can happen, and already happened with me before that and the company contacted me to return the amount, of Tokens there are errors in the total coins payable to the bonus hunters
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:01:55 PM

Sounds too bad. Either there was a small participant, and most of them were unable to complete the task, so whoever did get a lot of tokens. The other possible thing is the hunter and the manager is the same person or friends. So, they grabbed a large number of tokens.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:18:23 PM

Well, it may be that the person is lying just to get attention but it is not impossible. Some are really desperate. Imagine creating more than 50+ tg accts just to win more stakes. But with scrutiny, bad players can be dealt with

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
nightl

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:22:49 PM

if the project is new with low adresses, you can try to create a new token based on the old one and make payments on the new tokens, and abandon the old contract.
the situation is sad of course
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:41:30 PM

It is possible but I think those huge amount of would be hard to believe.
Besides I don't think that the distributor of the bounty reward isn't going to be a newbie to mess things up .
A small amount could be possible but something like that wouldn't be possible and yeah if it does happen then the other bounty participants would be affected.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:56:40 PM

Rewards can be sent double because to faulty running bots. I have not experienced more than that. But, sending 1 million coin that total supply is 9 million as bounty reward to single person is far from the reality.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:13:48 PM

yes it can happen, and already happened with me before that and the company contacted me to return the amount, of Tokens there are errors in the total coins payable to the bonus hunters

It's true that I experienced it at that time, I was sent 2x the results of the spreadsheet, but the reality was indeed a bonus for us because we were not wrong.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
malcovi2

Activity: 1238
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:18:19 PM

There are other possibilities

1. The bounty managers is the alt of the user that received the 1m tokens
2.  the team intentionally sent 1m tokens to a fake account.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:22:57 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 10:46:39 PM by Landak

This is also remember me about some project that i've joined before, they made mistake (a lot) about distribution reward but they decide continue to distribute it, but if the total number is that much (as OP thread says), I think the project will replace the smart contract, because if it is not done immediately, it will cause chaos for bounty hunters and influence buying and selling activities in the market later "a bounty hunter dumps very much".

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:32:33 PM

but did you return it back?
if it doesn't return, can it be a fraud for negligence made by the bounty manager?
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:38:57 PM

I believe this is a blunder on the part of the bounty manager or the person in charge of the distribution. There is no how a single person will have like 10 percent of the bounty pool even if he participated in all the campaign. And in some cases, there have been issues of fraudulent managers, this might be the case here.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:50:36 PM

While it's possible, I'd say it's kind of hard screwing up the amount like that.
Do you have the transaction id? Otherwise the spreadsheet (+ the name/eth-address of the participant) might also help to check if there was such a transaction.

Nobody can perfect mate if that happen I agree with screwing error is the cause sending wrong amount of rewards and possible have an effect to the other participants.

I want to,heard your honest answer for this did you return the funds and how much amount you can receive and can you share sceenshot for the prove you aren't lie.
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 12:43:18 AM

Well its possible since the distributing is just mannually done by human itself which is prone to mistakes but so far joining bounties I havent happen to encounter that yet though.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:52:43 AM

It's possible but just because a human error. Bounty tokens are manually credited so there is a possibility to credit participants in wrong amount. Usually, the team or bounty manager will ask them to send the tokens back. It should not affect other's reward though but it's unfair that someone get more than what he should.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:04:12 AM

The fat finger event is possible on bounty distributions but it doesn't mean that guy who took most of the bounty earnings will be able to spend the tokens. It can be frozen by the team with the help of smart contract tools.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:11:14 AM

The fat finger event is possible on bounty distributions but it doesn't mean that guy who took most of the bounty earnings will be able to spend the tokens. It can be frozen by the team with the help of smart contract tools.
lock the token on specific address could be done by developers team.i ever heard about this case, usually they contact to account holder via forum and if has no response usually they do this way.if don't it could make big dump on market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:48:05 AM

While it's possible, I'd say it's kind of hard screwing up the amount like that.
Do you have the transaction id? Otherwise the spreadsheet (+ the name/eth-address of the participant) might also help to check if there was such a transaction.
The said transaction will be traceable but it depend on the person who receive the reward will send it back to the person in charge otherwise it's a loss at all.  Mostly a typo error.  But I feel my self guilty when receiving an amounts which is not correspond to what it serves for me, hope others will felt the same.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:57:50 AM

That is not impossible, but as you can expect, the opposite is much likely to happen, if we are expecting to receive some token on our wallet, we should expect that it will not going to be the exact, it will going to be much lesser than the actual price as they consume the transaction fee first but the good thing is that, ethereum's gas is not that expensive.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:03:31 AM

It is possible since we are human, not some random program. Howeverz if it is true, it will affect the bounty hunter as well as the whole project because he may dump all at all.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Bunsomjelican

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:59:02 AM

Well, this was happened to me last year, when one of the ICO project sent me the token more than the total amount I supposed to receive.
Then, someone emailed me on which I used in the campaign that the in charge person told me to send back the exceeding amount which He sent into my wallet, then I sent it back to him in the wallet which I need to transfer.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:15:35 AM

but did you return it back?
if it doesn't return, can it be a fraud for negligence made by the bounty manager?

Interesting. Someone here already experienced it and gave you the answer. For some reasons, human tend to make mistakes and for that, it is possible that they mistakenly send wrong amount of reward tokens. It is just up to the receiver if he/she is going to return it back since the transactions are irriversible. But if a bounty hunter is honest and have a conscience, give back the mistaken sent tokens since the whole team made an effort with the projects.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:32:21 AM

yes, maybe the op must include proof as you say.
there were a lot of errors when sending to the erc20 wallet. this is normal and pure user error
and I think it would be very impossible if a manager or an ico team were wrong to send hunters a bounty with 1 million tokens.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:35:37 AM

It is possible to get more than your token during distribution. No body is above mistake. Getting a million out of  total bounty supply 9million is something else. Mind you, people lie so much in Telegram groups but sending moorethan your token is real. A friend received twice of his token in one campaign but the project later turned out to be a scam.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:45:11 AM

yes, maybe the op must include proof as you say.
there were a lot of errors when sending to the erc20 wallet. this is normal and pure user error
and I think it would be very impossible if a manager or an ico team were wrong to send hunters a bounty with 1 million tokens.
as long as I follow ico, I have never experienced a delivery error from a manager. but logically it can happen because of human error. indeed this will be awkward if a big mistake, of course before the distribution has passed the checking stage
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:56:12 AM

Yeah, such thing might happen due to the low attentiveness and I think it not a problem of bounty hunters. If the distibution team makes a mistake, then must to add missing tokens to total pool.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:18:30 AM

It would have been better if you just verified it all on etherscan if it was an erc-20 tokens. I mean you have access to the spreadsheet right? You also know the contract address.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:21:01 AM

I believe that they are humans and can make mistake just like any other normal person, though I think it's very rare for a bounty manager to send tokens to your wallet that is more than what you supposed to get because this bounty managers are paid to do this work and it won't be cool if they keep making that kind of mistake because they will disrupt a lot of persons from benefiting from the project since the reward has been given to someone else.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:38:11 AM

It's certainly possible, whether by error or just because that's the way the reward share worked.

It is certainly possible to get 10% of overall bounty if the campaign is not popular so doesn't have many participants... but you'd need to do a lot in the high-paying sections of bounty. So maybe you do a few translations, and not many other people do so you get a big % of translation pool stakes, which is often the highest paying part.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:51:22 AM

It might just show up that way on the imtoken app; but if you could look up etherscan you will find the true tokens there

There are mistakes in bounty rewards, but not close to a percent of total supply or bounty pool
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:52:23 AM

They are mistyping when put the decimal about how much token that must be sent to the participant. that will affect the price of that guy was trying to dump it in the market and that's a lot of money.
If the developer will not put an additional amount and that means you will get less from how much total token that you have deserved from your work. But that's the developer's fault.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3499

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:55:35 AM

It might just show up that way on the imtoken app; but if you could look up etherscan you will find the true tokens there

There are mistakes in bounty rewards, but not close to a percent of total supply or bounty pool

@OP: yes you should check etherscan or any other eth blockexplorer .
if one user can earn around 10% and there is a total pool prize of 9mil. of course there is a big impact for all others bounty hunters.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:12:08 AM

maybe that's just a few, for the whole, the bounty team must have calculated the token pool based on the number of participants and will be divided according to their performance based on their rank in this forum. surely everything will be fair.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shesheboy

Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:25:05 AM

lol thats too much  and the guy must be really lucky to recieve that much token   especially if his rank is only low and if his work is not really  tough  but 1million tokens is useless if the token is not listed or if it doesnt have any value  . Im pretty sure that alot of us also recieve random tokens/altcoins not  just one but also hundreds and thousands some even recieve million for an airdrop but the problem is we they are all worthless as we cant sell them even at a low price  .
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:25:19 AM

It could happen with the bounty hunters because there are so many participants who join with the bounty programs and maybe the manager has made a mistake by sending the wrong amount for each participant.
I think that is normal if the manager makes a mistake, but that will be the mistake from the manager, and he must check everything before he sent the token to each participant.
Maybe it will affect to the other participants because they see that their reward is not big than that person so maybe they will feel jealous and they will complain to the manager.

Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:38:12 PM

Only a hunter getting 1 million tokens from a TS of 9m is somewhat not healthy for the project, this may be a fault from the sender during the distribution and team can always remedy this scenario by creating another token and rendering the previous  useless. And the new token resent to participants wallets.
ariyzt

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:45:00 PM

its maybe developer or team that handle token sent wrong amount
that ever happend on me , joined just for like 2 month but they sent me full token like doing full bounty
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:52:57 PM

Yes it can be happended. When sender sends but with a extra 0 or digit, then the amount will differ from the total budget. The receiver should hence the extra tokens if he is honest. I think it is better to send back the extra tokens to the sender.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:59:36 PM

yes, I think that could happen, something like this I've experienced, the possibility of an error that occurs when someone who served as a distributor does not implement an automated distribution system that is colonized with a spreadsheet.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:07:29 PM

It often happens and since 2017 my friend received more than $ 20,000 instant money due to this mistake and the funny thing is bounty manager did not request refund even seemed to cover up the case, but since 2018 such cases have rarely happened even if there is only a bounty that has an unclear fate and maybe even entered the scam project category.
zhekinsp

Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:11:01 PM

That one person might be participated on most of their campaigns,and you need to know what is stake based calculation.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:15:30 PM

When the stake is calculated base on the active bounty hunters then it possible, because bounty managers can decides m to add the amount bounty hunters received when they see that there is limited number of members who remains in the job till the end. This is dine using the number of token allocated to a stake when the bounty end.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

well it's possible he can get such an amount of token as its reward, but I am trying to figure out the amount of tasks he did with his single account to get such benefit. Else he might have cheated with multiple accounts

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:20:04 PM

That one person might be participated on most of their campaigns,and you need to know what is stake based calculation.
I think everyone who joins a campaign understands your point. and that is really very reasonable, and everyone knows it. there are several campaigns that do allocate their tokens directly for each week. but there are also those who only provide stakes for each job carried out by campaign participants.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:39:37 PM

i have 1 trillion of PMNT token but not yet making successful transfer to other eth address and now expecting the fusion on ledger as might to collects with returns on exchange.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:44:45 PM

Well is possible if they hurry when they send or if they have some automatic script when send, but ussually this not happen and they send what is it on spreadsheet, but if someone got 1 million yes this can affect the price if that guy sell.
sangjoewara

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:57:34 PM

its maybe developer or team that handle token sent wrong amount
that ever happend on me , joined just for like 2 month but they sent me full token like doing full bounty
Events like this are very rare even though they have happened, and my friends have experienced the same thing, but the manager immediately sent a message to be returned, because it was indeed a mistake in the delivery.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:08:08 PM

if it wasn't wrong yesterday happened to the HARA bounty, some participants got tokens more than spreadsheets, the team also asked participants who got more tokens to return it but only a few participants were willing to return

Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:11:54 PM

There was a situation when the company Bounty, in the distribution of tokens, was wrong by one digit.  The result of this error was a request to return the received tokens back.  Since the entire pool ended as soon as the distribution began.  Saying that the next distribution will be only after there will be a full refund.  Many, most likely, returned.  We received 100, not 1000 tokens.  Although at the end of the award there were 1000.
 How could this happen, I can not understand.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:27:34 PM

there may be an element of accident. if there is clarification from the bounty manager, of course it will be fine.

zhekinsp

Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

I think everyone who joins a campaign understands your point. and that is really very reasonable, and everyone knows it. there are several campaigns that do allocate their tokens directly for each week. but there are also those who only provide stakes for each job carried out by campaign participants.
Stakes only for the completed task is right thing,and some campaigns like media don't have much participants so you will have huge tokens if you are on that campaign.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:41:22 PM

It's not always the same. First, he could earn them there. Secondly. Perhaps the team will take risks. And in the third, yes, they can hide it and eventually cut the pool as they want.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:25:27 PM

I think that this is a unique case, for a long time participation in bounty campaigns, I have never heard about this. There were cases when bounty hunters received less than earned, but that someone received more than deserved, this never happened.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:25:51 PM

Unfortunately, this happens, but rather not for the mistakes of the distribution contract, but also for the fraudulent actions of the managers of the bounty companies. After all, I am sure that each of them has a couple of multi-accounts for which he puts a lot of steaks and after the end of the bounty miraculously receives many tokens.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:29:09 PM

I participated in a bounty where I received double payment mistakenly. It happens sometimes because the transactions are many and they might overlook an address that they have already sent some tokens to.

Akoldi_ibk

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:04:02 PM

Mistakes are bound to happen but this kind of mistake is a costly one and it is not allowed to happen or probably not possible. Compare the ratio of what was given to a single person to the whole bounty pool, I think no BM would want to make that mistake or else it was a planned one to cheat the hunters. But so far I have not seen such or heard of one.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:22:14 PM

It is possible I think. Human error always occur so the sender should be more careful in sending tokens or rewards. If the receiver doesn't return it or the sender lost his access to the wallet due to carelessness then that's really a problem. One scenario for this mistake is that when the sender added another zero instead of typing 1 hundred thousand tokens.
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:31:03 PM

It depends on the situation.
If you see your total tokens on the spreadsheet you should get the same amount on your wallet if and only if the mistakes on the 1 million tokens are XSEND of amount.
If the calculation on the spreadsheet is wrong there must be no reason to reduce your rewards as it is fault on their sides.
If they insist that there is no mistake then its a scam.
tins

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:30:23 PM

Depending on the total supply of the project, whether it affects the project or not. For example, previously having RankingBall project, they sold billions of tokens, but when distributing tokens for bounty hunter. They sent the wrong number to some people, but it didn't affect the project much and they just stopped and distributed it correctly to the rest.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:43:58 PM

I don't see any reason why this should affect the whole bounty participants. As a hunter, am entitled to whatever tokens allocated to me on the spreadsheet. If the team pays a participant more than he deserves, then its their own loss not mine.

Averim

Activity: 515

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:03:02 PM

Mistakes happens i suppose, the question is if that bounty hunter returned those tokens to the team....
playboy654

Merit: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:25:59 PM

I don't see any reason why this should affect the whole bounty participants. As a hunter, am entitled to whatever tokens allocated to me on the spreadsheet. If the team pays a participant more than he deserves, then its their own loss not mine.
Yes,when someone send to the wrong address then they are responsible for it which applies for the project team as well.

But I never see such cases,only the people gave the wrong address earlier and might want to give the new address but the team had send to the old address in that case no refund for the users.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:46:01 PM

If such an error occurs then the other participant's reward shouldn't be changed. Developers can do a number of ways to try to get the tokens back. They can ask the 'lucky' hunter to send back the mistakenly amounts or they can lock the token so that no one can move it from their wallet. And I think there are still many ways that developers can take.

yesyes18

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:53:47 PM

oh yeah sure!! That's very possible. Especially if the transaction involved is a manual token sending then the the transaction is highly subject to human error. I have read so many incidents regarding such in my bounty hunting life. We see that everyday. And yeah, that can negatively affect other hunter's allocation since everything is coming from the same pool.
Moreover, i think such issues can be solved if the receiver willingly decides to send back the tokens.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:33:40 PM

Moreover, i think such issues can be solved if the receiver willingly decides to send back the tokens.
I have never heard of this issue since I don't really join bounties but as you said that you have been in this life for so long and experienced this a lot of times. But if someone who has receive an enormous amount of tokens, it's all about the honesty and willingness that he has to return that. If he cares for his reputation and other participants, he'll return it without thinking if he founds it that the allocation for him isn't correct. But AFAIK, it isn't the manager that sends and distributes the tokens right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gabteb

Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:46:42 PM

its a possible as a theory but who is that team member who cant calculate or send right tokens to right addresses then how they will make the project but dont know never listen about that a situation, its seems impossible.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Ailmand

Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:48:36 PM

In this case, it's the distributor's mistake so bounty hunter's rewards shouldn't be affected. There must be a mistake in the allocation of a certain wallet address but bounty hunters and the owner of that address shouldn't be blamed. It's actually happening in some distribution of rewards.

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:07:17 PM

in my opinion there is a possibility if that happens of course other participants will not get their prizes, but they can still get rewards as long as  bounty hunter who gets a lot of rewards returns rewards to bounty manager / ico team for example, but that's rare in my opinion they will certainly still take the reward and save it until the tokens / coins that are obtained are entered into exchange, there are possibilities for some projects I'm sure there are still good ones and provide more allocations for participants who cannot get prizes and there is a possibility they will replace smart contract to avoid dumps by bounty hunters who get a lot of rewards.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:11:56 PM

Of course it will, it will significantly reduce the income of each participant and then reduce the price of the token on the listing. 1 to 9 is a lot
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:17:05 PM

There is a possibility of errors in the number of bounty rewards sent to participants. Just like the excess amount then you should.
This can occur due to several factors such as system errors, wallet, input, or other technical mattersSad
But usually, this is the responsibility of the team to ensure that the problem does not affect other bounty hunters.
And if this happens, sometimes the team will inform and ask the user of the wallet to return the excess token. Although this may be difficult to obtain, at least the team has tried. Not infrequently they also want to return the token to the team. This, of course, will depend on who owns the wallet. If it were you, what would you do?  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:23:35 PM

It’s really rare to have this happen. If you make a mistake, it may lead to fewer other bounty rewards. Maybe the project party will negotiate with that person and return the wrong reward so that the project can develop well.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:52:20 PM

Sometimes people do mistakes but I don't think the bounty manager does this types of mistake. How do you know about it? Sometimes project owner picks two people for the bounty distribution, so they may give the distribution job to that guy who got 1 Million tokens. In some bounty, the manager can divide the payment givers like one man for social, another man for the signature! But if you really speaking the truth here then yes, those 1 Million tokens can be affected to the other hunters and the project too!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:04:31 PM

Say thank you afterwards.  Grin
I mean there is no getting it back and yes it will affect the distribution for a lot too.

Even if you pinpoint who the guy is then they could do nothing about it.
They cannot ban that account since it is not his fault . It is being warned in every exchange specially MEW if that is the one they are using to check it twice or better triple check before pressing that send button.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:19:34 AM

Name the name of the campaign and how did it happen if they wrongly did that, they can invalid the transactions if it will harm the supply or shares of other bounty hunters, they can do this by creating another token,Streamity and other altcoins have done that, if the bounty hunter refuse to send back the excess.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:23:25 AM

Thats all a big screw up holy
For such scenario, either

The guy be good and return the extra tokens to the bounty manager or the worst case scenario, the project owner would need to create a new erc20 token

But, it doesn't really affect on the project owner side because they still pay the same amount of Token to bounty manager

It sucks to happen
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:26:17 AM

The guy be good and return the extra tokens to the bounty manager or the worst case scenario, the project owner would need to create a new erc20 token

But, it doesn't really affect on the project owner side because they still pay the same amount of Token to bounty manager

It sucks to happen

It can really happen I have read a lot of these in the past I am not a member of those campaigns, that is why it took a lot of time before bounty manager distribute the shares of the participants, they have a lot of double checking to do, bounty hunters should be patient in the distribution period, it really takes some time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rijaljun

Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:52:54 AM

It sucks to happen
The second scenario is not really needed, it's no need to create new token just because you sent tokens in wrong amount that usually not really much. There is also no reason for bounty hunters here not to send the token back as they will lose their reputation for the rest of their lives. Whenever manager sent wrong amount of token and the receiver is not willing to send it back then he needs to make it up, he needs to cut his payment off in order to complete the tokens distribution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:19:47 PM

It is very possible. I have see bounty campaign that paid the reward 2x from the amount that should be sent.
This is can be caused by human error or system error. Either they manually distributing the reward mistakenly,
or the automate smart contract they used to send many tokens at once, was failed and error.
To using multi sender smart contract, it is recommended to try using it at first, so it will ensure the distribution will going smoothly without errors.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:30:29 PM

I believe this is a blunder on the part of the bounty manager or the person in charge of the distribution. There is no how a single person will have like 10 percent of the bounty pool even if he participated in all the campaign. And in some cases, there have been issues of fraudulent managers, this might be the case here.

I dont think if the bounty manager are reliable to it they were just counting the stake and as stated above the bounty allocations were already counted and someone received more than what is stated on the spreadsheet.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:45:24 PM

It is very much possible. My friend has gotten x10 what he ought to get from a bounty campaign. This is why the developers have to code the distribution using a programing language so that this sort of mistake which usually occurs when there's manual distribution will cease.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:10:23 PM

This is unbelievable as the bounty managers, the ones I know can't make such mistakes. Imagine that, when they even reduce the tokens of participants to keep for themselves. Yes, I have come across such bounty managers, greedy ones. It will be very rare and unbelievable if this actually happened.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:30:04 PM

I have never heard of this kind of thing but it can happen maybe in some projects that have finished, it will affect other bounty hunters or not depending on the team, if the team reduces the allocation for that reason then other bounty hunters will feel disadvantaged but if the team gives additions to tokens then it will not affect other hunters

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

Can you give us full details? But it is possible to happen once the bounty manager wrong input. But incase that is true the bounty hunter who got 1 million token better to send back the token to the bounty manager so it will not affect the others bounty hunters. Because it will totally affect the bounty pool and once the bounty hunters did not back the remaining token is either manager or the bounty hunters will be suffer.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

Be aware fake (paid) airdrops are sending fake tokens, same name but diffrent smart contracts. So people that are not educated about that could easily loose their cryptocurrencies.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:02:13 PM

Be aware fake (paid) airdrops are sending fake tokens, same name but diffrent smart contracts. So people that are not educated about that could easily loose their cryptocurrencies.
lose for what, if the token they get is a fake coin with a different contract I think they won't get anything. they are only supporters of people who do work that is useless.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:14:06 PM

For sure. Nobody is perfect and there were so much complains from bounty hunters side that they have got less tokens. This happens because of manual method of distribution. However, there are also failure by a token contract distribution, so you can easily get more tokens as well.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:15:40 PM

Can you link here the thread where that was discussed? It is kinda impossible to miscount at that high of tokens. It could be just a troll that you had read, unless it was proven that the person really received that amount. It might also depend on the skill of the bounty manager that manages the bounty. Is it the manager's first time to manage a campaign? Is the manager using the spreadsheet right? It might be because they're using an auto-calculations in the spreadsheet, that will output the amount wrong.
Hard to understand how that such things happened around the bounty if this incidents was true, the manger will be the one who will be blamed from this mistake since he's the incharge or the distributing of the coins, its not fair for those other participants as they also do their jobs, if this was for real then it can be a rare case from this market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:17:36 PM

Yes, can. Bounty menager or team members can send a false token. This is not a problem if there is no significant amount of token dispatch. But if the wrong number of token sent is big then the bounty manager or team members contact the person who has received more token and ask him to return the tokens. If the bounty hunter is a good person then can send that tokens back for help that project.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:28:53 PM

First of all, you need to take care of the security of your data, and never enter your private keys or any other similar information anywhere. This is a guarantee of your safety.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:55:35 PM

Yes, it is possible due to misclicks. But if the member is trustworthy enough, then he will bring back the coins to the person who is incharged of distributing the tokens since the transactions here can't be cancelled. As long as the erc20 address is compatible to the address that sent the tokens, there is still a chance.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:02:52 PM

If it would happen Then it would be rare. I think technically someone might get a big share in Edward but it must happen at the Cost of other. Since a pool has predecided token for bounty hunter. The bounty hunter must know that What they will get according to spreadsheet otherwise they might loose a good token.

tranduong123
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:15:00 PM

This will of course affect, a person who receives more than 10% of the bounty pool is unbelievable, it's a mistake or he is a cheater
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:16:12 PM

That could be a different reasons which one might be multi account to participate and another is error from the sender but that can be correct if the receiver is a good person and can return the token in balance to what he suppose to get.

In the other hand , some have more than 2-10 account to participate in bounty which result in having large amount of the token when other participants are receiving little .
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

I do think its possible and it did happen to my friends. He got paid double from what it supposed to be. No wonder it could happen cause of human error.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:48:59 PM

That could be a different reasons which one might be multi account to participate and another is error from the sender but that can be correct if the receiver is a good person and can return the token in balance to what he suppose to get.

In the other hand , some have more than 2-10 account to participate in bounty which result in having large amount of the token when other participants are receiving little .
If one member enrolled with multiple accounts and receiving all the bounty rewards into the same ethereum address then it won't take too long to get caught by the DT members for abusing bounty so the team might send wrong amount but it is no way to recover unless the receiver found guilty of receiving more and return that extra rewards back.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:57:25 PM

This will of course affect, a person who receives more than 10% of the bounty pool is unbelievable, it's a mistake or he is a cheater
That's achievable especially for signature campaign if you're a high rank like hero/legendary you can take most of the bounty pool if there's only a dozens of people and probably most of them will be low rank, getting most of the bounty pool isn't cheating if done in the legit way.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:02:36 PM

It's possible, bounty manager is still human so there are always be a possibility of human error. But if the bounty manager send 1Million token from the pool I would probably go to scam bounty, because it's just so silly if you someone send 1Million token by accident.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

It's a cunning game of a bounty manager. I often see in spreadsheets, many accounts have not gotten a stake, but only 1 account gets it. That is no surprise. I already know the manager campaign's cunning.
delarossa

Activity: 392

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:13:11 PM

Wow, is this really happen? I have never heard before about that. If true, he is very lucky can receive the bounty token until 1 Million. But I hope the bounty token can shared with the stakes based of the bounty hunter that their have.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:13:27 PM

I don't think that the bounty team or bounty providers sent him more than what he earned. I have never seen such case scenario so I think he lied. He must have done multiple accounts and the tokens he earned on this accounts collectively earned him that.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
infarterr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:27:16 PM

I don't think that the bounty team or bounty providers sent him more than what he earned. I have never seen such case scenario so I think he lied. He must have done multiple accounts and the tokens he earned on this accounts collectively earned him that.

That's right, because it is very rare if the team from the gift is wrong in sending the token or more, if there is any, he will contact the party who receives it, and there will also be sanctions if the recipient does not return him to the team.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:20:56 AM

That's right, because it is very rare if the team from the gift is wrong in sending the token or more, if there is any, he will contact the party who receives it, and there will also be sanctions if the recipient does not return him to the team.
Previously the bounty team made corrections before giving the tokens to the participants so that this would not be possible unless the campaign manager gave more bonuses to the participants so they could give more bets as a form of gratitude for their cooperation in promoting the related project and being able to walk with success
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:30:26 AM

In my entire years of being in a bounty promotion, i did not heard any cases where bounty team wrongly sent a large amount of tokens to a bounty hunter, well if thats the case, then it might be lucky to the recipient because it cannot be reversed, not unless the recipient would return it to the sender.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:38:36 AM

And the payment wasn't been send to bounty manager? Because the highest reward is always for bounty manager that care about the quality of the campaign.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:47:49 AM

I do not think it would be happen sending wrong erc20 tokens i never heard something like that and if that happen the team fault, i do not know if they can return to the senders. I guess the allocation for the bounty hunters will be deducted.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:19:06 AM

I have seen situations where project developers had to change the contract address to their tokens, this would have been one of such reasons or compromised wallet or contract system, one of such is hydro, their initial contract address was later changed to the current one which is listed on exchanges like Bittrex and mecartox and renders the earlier one useless

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:37:43 PM

Yes it is possible. If they sending the token reward manually, then mistakes may occurred.
Imagine that you manually send token one by one to thousands bounty participants addresses, it is not an easy task.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:41:18 PM

Yes it is possible. If they sending the token reward manually, then mistakes may occurred.
Imagine that you manually send token one by one to thousands bounty participants addresses, it is not an easy task.
why do you have to manually if you want to send a large number of tokens to many wallet properties? now there are more simple ways and delivery can be done automatically and quickly.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

Such errors are rare, but they happen. More often you can find spam tokens that have the same letters as normal coins. Spammers can send such coins in huge quantities.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: