Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death of Quark  (Read 3479 times)
rockstar888 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

The pre-mined quark is all mined out. living on borrowed time. let's inspect the facts.

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-quarkcoin-addresses.html

32.22% held by 4 people.
77.86% held by around 300 people.
past 24 hrs less than 900 transaction. (probably ALL from exchanges and that group that owns 90% of quark network hash)

network hash rate a 750Mh/s  5.2% orphans.

you tell me that you cannot smell the end?

People, Quark will drop like a ROCK before you know it.
Invest in a coin that has a much longer life!

Bigeyeone

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:56:16 PM

1 it was not pre-mined and

2 it is not mine out.

not a good way to start your coin bashing.

much more affective if you criticize a coin with things that are actually true, plenty of negative things to say about quark that are actually true you know.

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

that's why sharing and active trading is good for any coins and not huge stack holders :O

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:59:35 PM

Megacoin has dropped just as badly ... it's community is nowhere near as large as qrks. You are a noob who missed out on qrk nothing more. Your entire crypto wealth totals a few qrk at best. Stick to cents they are the coin for you.

When can we ban these fucktard noobs who spam the board daily ... this is the 3rd or 4th thread on this today from the same moron.

The fucking noob crybaby has no clue.

The distribution of qrk has been done to death.............

It's distribution is no worse than BTC LTC PPC etc  they are all pretty much around the same..

coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:06:51 PM

That is why you need to turn to Qubitcoin,also cpu minable,secure hashing,same total supply,big community, price steadily rising,soon is block halving so price should rise even more.
cryptofloes

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:07:17 PM

Hi,

This is Bill Shill, and I'm reporting on the economy.

Lips sealed
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:11:26 PM

Megacoin has dropped just as badly ... it's community is nowhere near as large as qrks. You are a noob who missed out on qrk nothing more. Your entire crypto wealth totals a few qrk at best. Stick to cents they are the coin for you.

When can we ban these fucktard noobs who spam the board daily ... this is the 3rd or 4th thread on this today from the same moron.

It's distribution is no worse than BTC LTC PPC etc  they are all pretty much around the same..

You sound scared, I wonder why.

That is why you need to turn to Qubitcoin,also cpu minable,secure hashing,same total supply,big community, price steadily rising,soon is block halving so price should rise even more.

The block halving worked soo well for doge, after all  Cheesy

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:19:57 PM

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:41:17 PM

It's distribution is no worse than BTC LTC PPC etc  they are all pretty much around the same..

The block halving worked soo well for doge, after all  Cheesy

I'm scared because your mother wants to go another round now fuck off with your dip shit comments fucktard. I am spelling out facts nothing more.

pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:49:03 PM

I'm scared because your mother wants to go another round now fuck off with your dip shit comments fucktard. I am spelling out facts nothing more.

There sure are a lot of facts in your posts  Roll Eyes

I must not be of sufficient intelligence to hold a serious conversation with you. Enjoy the bag  Grin

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:49:55 PM

There sure are a lot of facts in your posts  Roll Eyes

I must not be of sufficient intelligence to hold a serious conversation with you. Enjoy the bag  Grin

I'll tell her you called her that. LOL

rockstar888 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:08:47 PM

funny no one questioned about the low network hash, low transaction, and over concentration with no action.

that's when you know the facts are true and death is near.

reRaise

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

funny no one questioned about the low network hash, low transaction, and over concentration with no action.

Because your a piece of shit troll, nobody gives a flying fuck about you. You have been trolling Doge the whole day too and tried to pump your shitty ass megacoin.
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:18:35 PM

I dont know about those things, would take time and afford to find that out, and frankly I dont care, but since you started out your bashing with claiming quark is premined and mined out which I know not to be true you dont have much credibility at all, just another guy who will say whatever to bash coin x and praise coin y.

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:21:39 PM

here's a clue

low hash = most coins are mined now....  too bad you missed it, you had months to mine you were too late.  Notice mint and black were mined out in days.... quark gave you months.

low transaction = most people holding their coins = not selling that's why the market price means NOTHING... when whales decide to empty 50 M or 100M on the market then worry... not over a few 100k that are getting cycled around.

over concentration = that is your gene pool ... qrks concentration is no more than the other top coins.

Another thing people miss out on considering is ..........to the mainstream public, they could not give 1 shit if a noob wave of miners didn't make it in time to mine qrk. The crypto community is fucking micro sized, the distribution within that speck means nothing to mainstream services or uptake.

However AGAIN qrk is no more concentrated than many others of the top alts and btc so again you look retarded pointing out this fact over and over again.

So forget your crying....i'll give you 1 qrk for your empty wallet if you promise cry else where.

Provide some facts that don't apply to many other top alts and stop crying how good megacoin is and how you believe qrk to be.

The fact you can not work these things out for yourself displays just how moronic you are.

Qrk does need to address low hash in the future and perhaps intro POS. This is working out fine for others so i guess they will when they think the time is correct.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:25:13 PM

That's the problem with most of these coins that have a short mining cycle the coins end up in too few hands.
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

That's the problem with most of these coins that have a short mining cycle the coins end up in too few hands.

That's the problem with every crypto. All have extremely small communities and although we argue about short mining cycles and such, the outside world doesn't care. Quark was a coin that got hit with a huge negative smear campaign because it was almost fully mined by the time that it was worth a lot of money (first time there was a coin that miners couldn't profit off of that was actually valuable).

Quark needs to step up promotion (actively getting new users from the Doge camp)
Quark needs to step up development (THIS is the reason I won't invest more in it)
Quark needs to solve its network problem (scary that your money could be wiped away at any moment, and it may make sense for the Foundation to pay the electricity to mine Quark's themselves until the price is profitable for a larger group of people)

Producer
reRaise

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

Nothing to do with this, it's just early adopters advantage. Early Litecoin and Bitcoin miners have the same advantage in the first 6 months. Quarks mining fase in the beginning was even harder than primecoin. See the comments below which were made on July 22 on the official Quark topic at Bitcointalk, 1 day after it was released. Miners need to stop bitchin on every coin they miss out.

- "there was no instamine. I mined my first block at around 300sh with my little Xeon cluster, and it was already pretty hard to catch a new block. It was much much easier to get Primecoins for the first three days with the same cluster."

- "I got about 100k in the first hour and another 100k in the next 12 hours. Not really instamine. After the first hour the difficulty drastically changed things. Considering blocks are 2048 coins thats not that many. I did the same with YAC, and XPM when they came out."
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:34:24 PM

Yes, that is actually a big problem............. however miners dumped their qrks for 30-100 sats for months... anyone could get some qrk in their hands if they chose too.

I guess it's like anything else in life you can buy or leave until it is too late... or else you can hear about it too late and then you have missed out.

Same goes for most things..... apple shares, anything that suddenly rises in value.

You will find though that even coins WITHOUT short mining cycles tend to end up in the hands of fewer people than you think.... if any coin starts to rise whales march in and buy or mine it all up.

If you want something given out equally maybe fair coin or coin2.... although again if you missed the give away it is gone now. However is still very cheap... can buy tons for a few LTC.

I like doge, qrk, ltc , cgb, dmd, basically i like a lot of alts.

QRK is totally misunderstood by most people, they hear the noobs crying how unfair it all was and spread this shit. QRK was just as fair as most other alts... 1 i mined tons on a few i5 home pcs, then sold tons at under 200 sats... then mined a load more. It was not that hard to mine for weeks on end.

So you could mine or buy for nothing for MONTHS... can't get much more fair than that.

HiroS

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Quark did do things in an unfair way, they set start blocks to have 2048 coins a block and blocks are already down to 1 coin a block. I'm guessing this is what people refer to when they say premine and explains what this chap means by mined out. They coded this coin to give them an very strong advantage early on and then made sure these coins become rare quick. This ruins it for many people, what do this to something different and unique. At least they have left an alternative hashing for others to pick up and use, this is their real contribution.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: