Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:12:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $270: $300 Next?  (Read 2877 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:12:51 PM

I am sure that ethereum this year can afford up to $ 300 and above, even more this is a lot of predictions from experts, I estimate it will be like 2017.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:19:01 PM

The plunge in the market is just for the moment.  I feel some traders or investors are just making use of this opportunity to take their profit, which is the resultant effect of the reduction in price.
Very soon, the market will pick up.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:09:13 AM

Many are saying that the current drop is just a small correction in the market so we can expect BTC to start its run again soon (I hope it will).

BINTEX

Powered by,
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:50:14 AM

I think the first target should be around 350$ and the second one should be 500$.

Of course, there will be bumps on the road but it will reach there.

I am patiently waiting for this opportunity, and I think ETH will never go back to sub $100 after it pump to $270.
All of our thoughts here are just based on our prediction on the future, but it has move that way, the pump has started, so let's remain optimistic for ETH's future.
Right, the current price of Ethereum is 265 US dollars and is another amazing price rocketing after the Bitcoin. Litecoin is not much responsive this time but as we have noticed that all these coins will start uptrend to maximize their prices. All we need is to buy the coins i.e Bitcoin and Ethereum so that we might be able to get the huge returns of it in near future or may be it take another high fly next year.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

I am not surprise to that increase because the number of investors that are now investing in ETH and bitcoin. And I also believe that expert said that it will be hit at $500 before the year end. This is the right time to the people who are still holding their to cash out when the time that it will hit at $500.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:51:45 AM

It's possible and probably it will be happened within next 24 hours or so. Along with institutional investment, a lot of Chinese too are investing in altcoin which may pull alt to moon soon.

I agree and 300 is totally possible. Asides from other countries investing, I've heard JP Morgan and Microsoft joining the fun and that will be a huge boost. I'm thinking of when to let go, I initially told myself to stop at the $250 mark but I'm not seeing a stop in the bull run so far. I'm planning to hold on to it and just keep my attention on other startups that may be the next EOS, NEO, etc. This crypto collectible project has sold out their private sales and IEO which can be the next cryptokitties too. Will ETH get back to its glory days of $500+? Or will it pause in the 300 mark.

I think it will. Until the end of the year perhaps. Hopefully sooner!!!  Grin
Well the bear market has had great effect on the status and position of ETH lately. It has started to grow though with low pace but ultimately is crossing $300 in days to come. This engendered to great increase in the number of people who have been looking for this bear market to speculate in ETH. Had we put in money in ETH when it was around $70, we would have made 4x profits so far.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:01:31 AM

Ethereum price surged significantly towards $270 versus the US Dollar, and jumped sharply vs bitcoin. ETH is in a major bull run and it seems like the price might even hit $300.

We saw a sharp increase in Ethereum price above $220 resistance against the US Dollar. The ETH/USD pair gained pace above the $225 resistance and rallied above the second target discussed this week. It broke the key $240 and $250 resistance levels to move further into a positive zone. The uptrend was such that the price gained more than 20% and even tested the $270 level. The price is currently well above the $260 level and placed nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average.

Source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/16/ethereum-eth-price-surges-20-300-next/

Ethereum is now making its move...and though a little bit too late relative to the Bitcoin upward swing, I think nobody is complaining and holders are getting happy. I love Bitcoin but many of us are also into Eth and we love Vitalik Buterin, the man behind this cryptocurrency platform some are considering to be the heir apparent to Bitcoin but is also facing its own challenges in terms of adoption and innovations.

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?
There is a possibility that ethereum will reach $500  before year end however it depends  also on the bitcoins value and with high demand of the investors in the market eth will be have more potential to grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:33:16 AM

Now we don't know where the price can go. Because today ETH has a value $235. But I'm sure that the price will go up again.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:07:31 PM

Many are saying that the current drop is just a small correction in the market so we can expect BTC to start its run again soon (I hope it will).
lately i am quite worried because seeing the market coming back down, i try to entertain myself and try to continue to believe that the market will grow again. i also hope the same thing as you, the current situation is really a small correction before the pump is even higher.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:12:04 PM

Usually I focus on long term so it will happen.
For TA , I'm usually using MA 100 & 200 indicator with WEEK period to re-confirm about the pattern.

Some people able to earn profit without analyze and other people need to analyze depend on their condition

Smiley
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

The price decline has happened again yesterday. Almost all of the coins have decreased, but now it's back up again. Ethereum ride is very good and I guess to reach $300 in a few weeks, I guess can certainly. Bitcoin also continues to advance and Ethereum will also continue to respond to the increase.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:44:20 PM

I think this might be possible, if bitcoin will still continuously sky rocket. Some predictions I also saw in most NEWS websites about crypto currency says, that Ethereum might even go somewhere around $500 dollar mark before the end of the year. Well that is quite a good NEWS for holders of ETHEREUM. If you want to read about the NEWS I'm talking about here's a link to it: HERE 
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:47:37 PM

If the bull run continues for longer time it is obvious that ethereum, the second top coin by marketcap, will surge and reach $700 in the coming days. It is not that price of ethereum decreased significantly in the past. But it is because of the bearish trend taking over the market, forcing almost of all coins to do down in price. I have high hope for Ethereum to rise in price.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:51:32 PM

as today we saw the price go down, but this is not critical, there is no growth without falling. I am waiting in the coming months for a price not lower than $ 500 per coin, and if it is even higher, I will be extremely happy!

To see Ethereum rise again will be the happiness of all Ethereumners, becasue they will be striving for a better end. Although, my best coin is Bitcoin but Ethereum also, is my favorite when it comes to the point Altcoins. The sudden dropped in Ethereum was expected becasue we all know that the sudden rise in the price of cryptocurrency, would also crash suddenly, and that's what we have saw. Cryptocurrency will boom again, and Ethereum will challenge it counterparts.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:11:22 PM

I think so too, the ETH price will go up again, I think it will be more than $ 300, because the $ 300 price is still cheap for ETH
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

I have always considered the ethereum the most promising coin of all now existing. I think its future is even better than bitcoin. Even $ 300 for the ethereum is a very small price. It seems to me that in the summer we will see a price even higher than $ 500 for one ethereum.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:46:04 PM

The ethereum will rise as the bitcoin rises. If you still see bitcoin not hitting almost $20,000 then don't expect the ethereum reaching more than $1000 again. As far as I knew ethereum's price depends on bitcoin's price so as of the last days bitcoin reaching at $8,000 there is a chance the ethereum will reach that $300 mark again.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

ETH strongly holding on! Bitcoin dropped from 8.2k to 7.1k and even though ETH's growth is not as crazy as to how bitcoin was, I'm still happy with it's current pace and growth now!
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

I agree ethereum is not very bad rose and now is not as much falls as Bitcoin.  I think that ethereum will be able to save its price and will grow further.  I think that up to $ 500 it should go very easily.

salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:34:40 PM

as today we saw the price go down, but this is not critical, there is no growth without falling. I am waiting in the coming months for a price not lower than $ 500 per coin, and if it is even higher, I will be extremely happy!
it's correct. The market is always fluctuating or falling, which is always its rule. I think now is an uptrend. maybe after a while adjusting the pump again and we will have the price to rise again, hoping to surpass  500$ later this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: